ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Minimum age for kiddo to enjoy a regular season game?
luv 11:30 AM 04-25-2019
Taking the kiddo to his first game during preseason this year. He'll be 3 1/2. I think he's too young for a regular season game. Just wondering what age you would want your kiddo to be before you took them to their first regular season game?
[Reply]
-King- 02:40 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Stewie:
I'd say 12 at a minimum. Anything younger is a waste of time and money unless you think having the kiddos in the stadium is an experience for them. It's not. There's a reason there's a huge part of the K that keeps kids entertained while the game is going on. They just don't care and would rather be doing something else.
There's a definite difference in baseball and football. Even to a kid. So I don't think it's applicable to compare what the K does to Arrowhead in a football game. Even adults get bored at baseball games and walk around.

A 9 or 10 year old who watches games and can actually name the important players should be able to sit through and enjoy the game. In fact I think that's a good litmus test for it. If a kid knows about football and the players playing, most likely he can go and will be entertained. But if all he knows is "HOLY SHIT MAHOMES!" Because that's what he hears you scream on Sundays, then he's probably too young.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:12 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
There's a definite difference in baseball and football. Even to a kid. So I don't think it's applicable to compare what the K does to Arrowhead in a football game. Even adults get bored at baseball games and walk around.

A 9 or 10 year old who watches games and can actually name the important players should be able to sit through and enjoy the game. In fact I think that's a good litmus test for it. If a kid knows about football and the players playing, most likely he can go and will be entertained. But if all he knows is "HOLY SHIT MAHOMES!" Because that's what he hears you scream on Sundays, then he's probably too young.
My 6 year old can name most of the players. One ofhis favorites is Mitchell Schwartz. He actually asked for a Schwartz jersey when i told him he couldn't have a hill right now.

He watched the whole first round of the draft with me last night lol.
[Reply]
scho63 06:13 AM 04-26-2019
8 or 9 years old
[Reply]
stevieray 06:51 AM 04-26-2019
...when they are waking you up @ 0400 to get in line @ Arrowhead.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up