ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 181 of 181
« First < 81131171177178179180181
Nzoner's Game Room>*****2019 NFL DRAFT THREAD - NO SPOILERS*****
Dante84 11:02 PM 04-24-2019
Version 2019.

Let's ****ing do this.

Rules:
1. No spoiled picks in this thread, all weekend. This means that as tweets are leaking picks a few minutes before the selection is announced live, you don't post it in this thread (ex: embedded tweets), reference it in this thread (ex: Joe Slapdick says it's So and So to Green Bay) or hint at it (ex: "it's a RB!").

2. Don't be a dick.

Otherwise, have fun, talk shit, freak out and lose your goddamned minds. It's Draft Weekend. The hot takes in these threads are so funny. I'll also be starting threads for each of our picks as they are made, with videos and notable stats/takes in the OP. Pure knee jerk gold to reference in the future.

Here is our current pick order:
Here is a list of the 159 prospects the Chiefs have shown interest in this year. 5/6

View the 2018 Draft thread here
View the 2017 Draft thread here
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 04:50 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Refrain :
Allegretti, gentille alouette,
Allegretti, je te plumerai.
Un
Je te plumerai la tęte.
Je te plumerai la tęte.
Et la tęte ! Et la tęte !
Allegretti!
Refrain
Deux
Je te plumerai le bec.
Je te plumerai le bec.
Et le bec ! (bis)
Et la tęte ! (bis)
Allegretti ! (bis)
Refrain
Trois
Je te plumerai les yeux.
Je te plumerai les yeux.
Et les yeux ! (bis)
Et le bec ! (bis)
Et la tęte ! (bis)
Allegretti! (bis)
Refrain
Quatre
Je te plumerai le cou.
Je te plumerai le cou.
Et le cou ! (bis)
Et les yeux ! (bis)
Et le bec ! ((bis)
Et la tęte ! (bis)
Allegretti! (bis)
Refrain
Cinq
Je te plumerai les ailes.
Je te plumerai les ailes.
Et les ailes ! (bis)
Et le cou ! (bis)
Et les yeux ! (bis)
Et le bec ! (bis)
Et la tęte ! (bis)
Allegretti ! (bis)
Refrain
Six
Je te plumerai les pattes.
Je te…
Impressed with your typing skills.:-)
[Reply]
patteeu 04:54 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Apparently the terrible announcer on NFL Network is Peter Schrager. It's like they took a half-drunk guy out of a local bar. He needs to be forcibly removed.
He's the guy most responsible (IMO) for Patrick Mahomes' national hype at the start of last season. He was all over Mahomes before the 68 yard preseason pass and then took it to 11 (as he tends to do) after that.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:56 PM 04-27-2019
Bye Colquitt

BREAKING. Former @RiceFootball punter @MrJackFox has signed with the @Chiefs#GoOwls�� x #NFLDrafthttps://t.co/ErcBZKgObu

— The Roost (@AtTheRoost) April 27, 2019

[Reply]
Rain Man 05:51 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Dude LOVES the Chiefs. He was on the Mahomes bandwagon before most other media folks. For that alone, he gets a pass from me.
Originally Posted by patteeu:
He's the guy most responsible (IMO) for Patrick Mahomes' national hype at the start of last season. He was all over Mahomes before the 68 yard preseason pass and then took it to 11 (as he tends to do) after that.
Oh. Then I really like him. He's great. I clearly misunderstood his knowledge.
[Reply]
RunKC 06:12 PM 04-27-2019
I think every team in the division had a solid draft
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:39 PM 09-04-2020
Originally Posted by Iconic:
If he is I will honesty end up dead from happiness. Words cannot express how highly I feel of Hakeem. I seriously think he might be the closest thing to Calvin Johnson we've seen in a while.
Good news!!!

The next Calvin Johnson is now a free agent after having played exactly zero games for the Cardinals and being cut.

So....probably not the next Megatron :-)
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:43 PM 09-04-2020
lol people loved that guy.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:54 PM 09-04-2020
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
lol people loved that guy.
Iowa state, people go nuts for localized prospects.
[Reply]
RustShack 03:12 PM 09-04-2020
I’d absolutely bring him in and stash him on the practice squad. If he didn’t get hurt/played last year he wouldn’t have been cut this year. He’s better then former teammate Lazard who’s the Packers 2nd best WR.

I’d take him as WR 5 now, with the potential he be higher. They say it takes two years to learn WR in Reid’s system though, which is why I’d PS him. He’s a freak athlete, tall, great hands, and even better blocker. Cousins of the Harrison twins formally of Kentucky that he lived with growing up.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 03:18 PM 09-04-2020
Originally Posted by RustShack:
I’d absolutely bring him in and stash him on the practice squad. If he didn’t get hurt/played last year he wouldn’t have been cut this year. He’s better then former teammate Lazard who’s the Packers 2nd best WR.

I’d take him as WR 5 now, with the potential he be higher. They say it takes two years to learn WR in Reid’s system though, which is why I’d PS him. He’s a freak athlete, tall, great hands, and even better blocker. Cousins of the Harrison twins formally of Kentucky that he lived with growing up.
:-)
[Reply]
RustShack 03:35 PM 09-04-2020
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
:-)
It doesn’t matter because he’ll be claimed far before we could get him.
[Reply]
Page 181 of 181
« First < 81131171177178179180181
Up