ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 163 of 163
« First < 63113153159160161162163
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:54 AM 05-19-2020
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
You ever get tired of this schtick?
Every other post from him has some haughty criticism of "Chief Fan" as though the fanbase is just some monolith rather than a million or more people with divergent views.

He's mostly just a self-righteous asshole. Anyone that isn't tired of his nonsense by now just hasn't noticed it yet.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 12:43 PM 05-19-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Halarious just how wrong some posters with supposed "sources" turned out to be. What a ****ing attempted railroad of an innocent person..Throw in the absolute Scum media coverage...wow
(sigh)

Hilarious just how obsessed you are with sub-posting me.

To recap:

1) I ate crow in the other/larger Hill thread.

2) The people I talked to about this based what they initially told me on what was stated on record by someone initially believed to be a reliable witness.

3) The worst thing out of all of this is that someone went to town on the kid. It initially looked like that was Tyreek Hill. Then the story got messy and clouded. Even that isn't unusual when you're talking about domestic violence situations - victims often recant (and a victim recanting occurs far, far more frequently than a victim being a liar).

4) If he has ended up with custody, then child services is convinced he was not harming his kid and he is best suited to care for his children.

That's great. I hope the children do well and are drama free for the rest of their lives.

5) I learned/grew through this, too. I'm a 'big data/big sample' person by nature, and that has a tendency to bite you in exception situations (AND/OR make you look like a sanctimonious asshole)- which it now looks like this one is. I needed to be more fair to people and am striving to be so.

6) I eagerly await your next one-line response.
[Reply]
Page 163 of 163
« First < 63113153159160161162163
Up