ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 20
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos have no QB vs Saints
KC Hawks 05:10 PM 11-28-2020
:-)

All the QBs on the Broncos' roster are ineligible to play Sunday against the Saints after being deemed high-risk, close contacts, sources tell ESPN.

None were wearing masks at the time of exposure, per source.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) November 28, 2020

Broncos will not be forfeiting, per source.

Short of luring GM John Elway out of retirement, it sets up as the most unexpected NFL scene of 2020. Broncos have no QBs for a game against the Saints. https://t.co/ig4knEI9vQ

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) November 28, 2020

[Reply]
EPodolak 05:35 PM 11-28-2020
Bronco QBs have been high risk for years now.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 05:40 PM 11-28-2020
Not wearing masks. Looks like the Broncos need to lose some draft picks.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:43 PM 11-28-2020
This is what it looks like when an NFL franchise hits rock bottom.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:51 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Not wearing masks. Looks like the Broncos need to lose some draft picks.
You think it’s only the Broncos? These NFL players are not taking this seriously. Yeah, there is no real threat to their health, they are some of the top athletes in the country. But, they can get sidelined for a game or two. Putting aside that no one is bulletproof....

With the way this shitshow is spreading across the USA, NFL players should only go maskless while on the field during a game. These assholes are going to cost us the rest of the season if they don’t wise up. And we lose a Super Bowl title.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 05:54 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
You think it’s only the Broncos? These NFL players are not taking this seriously. Yeah, there is. I real threat to their health, they are some of the top athletes in the country. Putting aside that no one is bulletproof....

With the way this shitshow is spreading across the USA, NFL players should only go maskless while on the field during a game. These assholes are going to cost us the rest of the season if they don’t wise up. And we lose a Super Bowl title.
If Mahomes walks into the building wearing a mask, I believe that every member of the team would be wearing a mask too.

I think Mahomes wears his mask, because that's just the type of person he is.

Maybe other players on other teams are not taking it seriously, but I highly doubt that Mahomes is going to let a piece of cloth keep him out of the Super Bowl.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Marco Polo 05:54 PM 11-28-2020
This is crazy. Game of the year!
[Reply]
RocKhawks 05:58 PM 11-28-2020
Time for Tebow to come back lmao!! And here comes the "Colin Kapernick is available"
[Reply]
RoyalsAndSaints 05:59 PM 11-28-2020
Sorry Denver, we’re not returning Trevor Siemian back.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 06:00 PM 11-28-2020
Lawrence starting meds for depression
[Reply]
notorious 06:00 PM 11-28-2020
It's not like they had a QB before all this Covid shit.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 06:03 PM 11-28-2020
So . . . . . . . how exactly is this any different than normal?
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 06:03 PM 11-28-2020
Jesus Christ Denver, wtf.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:03 PM 11-28-2020
Well the good news for them is neither do the Aints (yeah I know that turd Hill had a decent game last week. Oooooooooo scary)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:04 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:
It's not like they had a QB before all this Covid shit.
Taysum Tebow is on the other sideline. They got a punchers chance.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:05 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by tk13:
Well that'll be an upgrade for them.

Seriously though, I hope Reid is figuring out something to keep this from happening to us. Feel like it's only a matter of time until a Rodgers or Mahomes gets exposed. The big worry has to be what happens in the playoffs if this happens. Your whole season is just screwed.
You’ve predicted doom and gloom in every football related COVID thread I’ve seen you post in...
[Reply]
Page 3 of 20
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up