ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Patricia out in Detroit
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 01:47 PM 11-28-2020

The Detroit Lions announced today that Bob Quinn and Matt Patricia have been relieved of their duties. pic.twitter.com/Tz5Rc7y53Y

— Detroit Lions (@Lions) November 28, 2020

[Reply]
Wallcrawler 03:52 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Should have happened the year before that.
Hey. Could you do me a favor? Sit up. Every time you post you're just all like this.

Sit up, and show some respect for the process, okay?
[Reply]
DRM08 03:55 PM 11-28-2020
What a loser
[Reply]
LoneWolf 04:34 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
So many true statements in this thread

The Patriot way sucks without TB
FYP
[Reply]
loochy 04:39 PM 11-28-2020
welp, thats what happens when you suck
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:43 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
After what they did to Caldwell there is going to be a strong push to hire another Black head coach.

Please decline the interview EB. You don't need that kind of incompetence in your life.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
Jets are taking Lawrence. Does EB turn around the Jets with that as a start?

I'm thinking the org is such a stinker, I'd pass.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:52 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:

The Jets actually have a good GM. This is yet another example of shitty owners being allowed to be shitty without consequence. If they let Joe Douglas run the team, it's a decent opportunity for bieniemy. Their offense actually has solid talent.
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:05 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by Bwana:
The Lions should just petition to join the CFL and be done with it.
If you walk south from Ford Field you enter Canada so it makes a lot of sense.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:09 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
The Jets actually have a good GM. This is yet another example of shitty owners being allowed to be shitty without consequence. If they let Joe Douglas run the team, it's a decent opportunity for bieniemy. Their offense actually has solid talent.
The NFL should do relegation like euro soccer.
[Reply]
srvy 05:26 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Maybe I'm reading to much into it, but I always figured it was a mashup of Ford/Chevy blue and Detroit steel.
I always kinda liked Detroit's uni but that's not what ails them. They rid the organization of BB rejects and that's good. If I was them Id seriously consider John Dorsey as GM to build a team and draft a little better. When he wears out his welcome you may have a sound base to move from him and get back to respectability.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:28 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
The Jets actually have a good GM.
Based on what?

He's had one draft. He shipped out their best defensive player in Adams and didn't do anything to upgrade the roster this offseason. Last year, before they shipped everyone out, they finished with a 7-9 record and now, they're 0-10.

Through 10 games, their point differential is -153. Dallas, the next closest team, is currently -108 after 11 games.

The Jets will probably finish at -200 or greater. Their entire roster and coaching staff needs to be fired.

Hell, I'd fire everyone outside of the Admin and janitorial staff.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:31 PM 11-28-2020
Fat piece of Faketriots Way garbage.

He looks like a complete life failure.

[Reply]
Easy 6 05:32 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:

He should demand a GM he meshes with, and take the job if they relent IMO
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:34 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
I always kinda liked Detroit's uni but that's not what ails them.
The Lions have been losers for the past 70 years.

They need to flush everything down the toilet, including their uniforms, and start fresh.

The Ravens have won two Super Bowls since changing their logo and moving to Baltimore. The Bengals were perennial losers until they changed their uni's in the 80's and while they've fallen to loser status the past few years, appeared in two Super Bowls during the 1980's.

The Lions have been the worst team in the NFL for more than 7 decades. It's time for massive changes or it'll be the same old Lions in 2021 and beyond.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:38 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
He should demand a GM he meshes with, and take the job if they relent IMO
If I'm Lawrence, I'm either returning for my senior season or letting the Jets know that if they take me at #1 overall, I'll sit out the 2021 season.

If not, Lawrence will be yet another in a long line of 1st round QB's chosen by the Jets, only to fail and ruin their careers.

If he signs a deal, he's theirs for the better part of a decade and I sincerely doubt that's what Lawrence had in mind for his pro career.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 05:49 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
EB would be perfect there. They need another minority hire.
No. ABSOLUTELY FN NO.

Detroit is where head coaches go to end their head coaching careers.

Unless the Ford's sell the team, EB needs to stay the F away from there.

They literally burn and destroy every good thing that happens to them. They failed to surround Barry Sanders with talent and he retired early. They wouldn't build a team to take advantage of Megatron or Stafford, and one of the most talented receivers in history retires early. They have a QB who threw for the 2nd or 3rd most yards after 5 years in NFL history, and they fail to build a team around him, and they wasted a very talented QB.

Well, I say they failed, but they may not be capable of succeeding because their ownership is incapable of hiring competent GMs, or competent Head Coaches, and they are incapable of building a team through the draft.

The franchise literally screws up whatever they have going for it, seemingly on purpose, and has proven over and over that they they are rotten from the top down.

Edit: Just look at how long they let Matt Millen drive the franchise into the ground. Matt Millen was like Bill O'Brien 1.0

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Up