ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Vaccine(s) coming mid-December...
I'll be the first in line if possible 91 37.76%
I'll get one but I'll wait a month or two to see who croaks 56 23.24%
Like any software or game system, never take 1.0... I'll wait until summer 30 12.45%
If no one's dead by next Thanksgiving, count me in 18 7.47%
No. ****ing. Way. 46 19.09%
Voters: 241. You may not vote on this poll
Page 8 of 38
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Will you take the vaccine?
JD10367 03:40 PM 11-23-2020
I don't think this needs to go to DC because it's an apolitical question, more about how much you trust Big Pharma.
[Reply]
srvy 07:48 PM 11-23-2020
I'm not anti vaccines but I chose if no one dead by next thanksgiving mostly because there wasn't another option.
I am 64 in good shape healthy worked all scheduled days through this thing. No one I know or work with that I am aware of has contracted and we work outside all over the country urban, rural, and parts nobody would ever go to. This needs to get out to people with health issues or is in direct contact or the old and infirm. I can wait!
[Reply]
TrebMaxx 07:54 PM 11-23-2020
I went with the wait for the 1.0 option because seriously I doubt that that for me and how they are going to prioritize who gets it first I will be waiting until summer of 2021. Maybe later than that.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:57 PM 11-23-2020
I’ll wait until they get the entire process worked out... specifically the certificate or whatever documentation will be needed to confirm proof of getting vaccinated to return to normal life activities such as concerts, cruises, etc.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:00 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
I’ll wait until they get the entire process worked out... specifically the certificate or whatever documentation will be needed to confirm proof of getting vaccinated to return to normal life activities such as concerts, cruises, etc.
I bet low-numbered certificates will become a status symbol. We'll go into some elderly doctor's office and he'll have Covid Vaccination Certificate #10,986 and we'll wow over it since we'll have nine-digit certificates.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 08:02 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by el borracho:
I would prefer not to take it initially, until it's safety is established. But, honestly, if you want to work and/ or travel- you will have no choice. Employers and foreign countries are probably going to require it.
No doubt about it. As well id expect schools including some universities to require it. Id Expect the US to require it for any travel from outside the US coming here.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:16 PM 11-23-2020
I'll jam the fucking thing down these anti vaxxers throats
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:22 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by JD10367:
I don't think this needs to go to DC because it's an apolitical question, more about how much you trust Big Pharma.
Who in their right mind trusts Big Pharma?

The #1 problem is that vaccine manufacturers have zero liability. I don't think most people realize this. They have no incentive to produce a safe product. Couple that with the fact that they're using experimental RNA technology that is denounced by a lot of scientists and ethicists, and fast-tracking it to the market. No thanks.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:24 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I bet low-numbered certificates will become a status symbol. We'll go into some elderly doctor's office and he'll have Covid Vaccination Certificate #10,986 and we'll wow over it since we'll have nine-digit certificates.
Nope, Biden is making it mandatory that you get the vaccine and a stamp on your forehead "666"
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:14 AM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I'll jam the fucking thing down these anti vaxxers throats
Are we still talking about the vaccine?
[Reply]
BWillie 01:03 AM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
The masking orders are permanent regardless of the efficacy of a SARSCov2 vaccine.

Dunno why people cannot grasp this.
Are u stating we will have to wear masks for our remaining days on this planet? Or what are you saying. If so, just staggeringly false.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:05 AM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Are we still talking about the vaccine?
No. Dicks.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 01:19 AM 11-24-2020
What will drive a lot of anti-vaxxers to cross the line is if it’s made mandatory by stadiums/arenas, theme parks, airlines, and movie theaters. So far I’ve only seen Ticketmaster mentioned as a group that might require it for entry to their events, but I could really see that grow...especially if it proves effective in a real world setting. Could also see it getting added to the inoculations required to attend public schools (ie. measles, mumps, and rubella).
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 01:24 AM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
The masking orders are permanent regardless of the efficacy of a SARSCov2 vaccine.

Dunno why people cannot grasp this.
There will be an overlap period I’m sure, but any mask mandates would get lifted as we reach herd immunity status (probably on a region by region basis based on population density).
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:38 AM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Nope, Biden is making it mandatory that you get the vaccine and a stamp on your forehead "666"
Keep your political nutbaggery out of the lounge.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 01:53 AM 11-24-2020
I'll take it but not the Bill Gates version. that guy is a genuine misanthrope. I don't want to end up with the blue lips of death error. seriously... Bill Gates is a social retard and nobody has done more to suppress the wages of STEM workers in America. And Melinda Gates is a man
[Reply]
Page 8 of 38
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up