ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Vaccine(s) coming mid-December...
I'll be the first in line if possible 91 37.76%
I'll get one but I'll wait a month or two to see who croaks 56 23.24%
Like any software or game system, never take 1.0... I'll wait until summer 30 12.45%
If no one's dead by next Thanksgiving, count me in 18 7.47%
No. ****ing. Way. 46 19.09%
Voters: 241. You may not vote on this poll
Page 24 of 38
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Will you take the vaccine?
JD10367 03:40 PM 11-23-2020
I don't think this needs to go to DC because it's an apolitical question, more about how much you trust Big Pharma.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 02:52 PM 11-28-2020
Seems worth noting again:

Taking a vaccine isn’t just about what it does for you.

It’s about keeping the weaker members of our society safe, too. The immune compromised, etc.

And taking this vaccine is about getting us all as close to back to normal as we can. The more people take the vaccine the faster that happens.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:24 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Question is flawed. There's more than one vaccine in development.
I chose the second option, which is more realistic for me since I'm not a Front Line worker.

The logistics of the Pfizer vaccine make it seem nearly impossible to implement on a larger scale so it would seem as if the Moderna vaccine will ultimately be deployed to more people, especially those in remote areas.
[Reply]
lewdog 03:36 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I chose the second option, which is more realistic for me since I'm not a Front Line worker.

The logistics of the Pfizer vaccine make it seem nearly impossible to implement on a larger scale so it would seem as if the Moderna vaccine will ultimately be deployed to more people, especially those in remote areas.
You better try to get first in line.

Those old farts you teach at the guitar center are counting on you!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:56 PM 11-28-2020
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:

It’s about keeping the weaker members of our society safe, too. The immune compromised, etc.

And taking this vaccine is about getting us all as close to back to normal as we can. The more people take the vaccine the faster that happens.
Agreed.

Its about more than just you. If the vast majority of us take the vaccine we can get back to what was normal pre-covid. That benefits everyone.

I know its cliche but it is patriotic. Not for country, or politics, but for our fellow citizens while we are still getting something selfish out of it for our own families too.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:21 PM 11-28-2020

I mean, this, but a lot of Americans don't give a **** about anyone other than themselves/their immediate family. It stinks, but that's the way it is, unfortunately.
[Reply]
Boise_Chief 10:21 AM 11-29-2020
I'm not into experimental medicine. Not amtivax but I'd rather have the rona. If that were an option I would schedule it and get it over.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:37 AM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by Boise_Chief:
I'm not into experimental medicine. Not amtivax but I'd rather have the rona. If that were an option I would schedule it and get it over.
That's easy, liberals have said if you stay out past 10:00pm, or meet with 11 people, you'll get it. So meet with 12 people at 10:30pm and you'll be in an ICU bed getting hugged by some overpaid doctor who's getting paid way too much. Normally I'd recommend getting a test, but with the industry being sloths, you'll be cured before you get the results that tell you you had it.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:39 AM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
That's the best outcome, but it'll take quite some time for that to happen across the globe. And I have no problem carrying something showing that I got it, but that's easily gamed.
That's why I framed the discussion the way I did. Unless they're going to institute something as elaborate as official ID/driver's license, it's way too easy to counterfeit paper or card.

They're going to want to make it electronic and then you're going to get into all kinds of privacy issues.

It's not simple or trivial.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:50 AM 11-29-2020
That's easy, liberals have said if you stay out past 10:00pm, or meet with 11 people, you'll get it. So meet with 12 people at 10:30pm and you'll be in an ICU bed getting hugged by some overpaid doctor who's getting paid way too much. Normally I'd recommend getting a test, but with the industry being sloths, you'll be cured before you get the results that tell you you had it.
:-)

I've had two COVID tests, both of which came back negative in 24 hours or less. My wife's been doing them weekly for the past 3 months to provide "Data Points" and not once has she received anything but a Negative.

I have two nieces that had flu-like symptoms for about 8 days on average after testing Positive but they're healthy teenagers so fortunately, they're both fine.

Spreading nonsense about this virus doesn't help anyone.
[Reply]
JakeF 11:53 AM 11-29-2020
That's easy, liberals have said if you stay out past 10:00pm,..................
Keep your political bullshit out of it.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 04:06 AM 11-30-2020
COVID VACCINE DISCUSSION ON IRISH TELEVISION http://www.bitchute.com/video/b6FpfK1lZnpf/
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 04:09 AM 11-30-2020

you have been duped
[Reply]
Comanche 06:29 AM 11-30-2020
:-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:45 AM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
you have been duped
You seem awfully certain that there's no way you could be the one who was duped.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:35 AM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
you have been duped

Oh please. Elaborate.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 38
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Up