ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 20
« First < 101617181920
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos have no QB vs Saints
KC Hawks 05:10 PM 11-28-2020
:-)

All the QBs on the Broncos' roster are ineligible to play Sunday against the Saints after being deemed high-risk, close contacts, sources tell ESPN.

None were wearing masks at the time of exposure, per source.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) November 28, 2020

Broncos will not be forfeiting, per source.

Short of luring GM John Elway out of retirement, it sets up as the most unexpected NFL scene of 2020. Broncos have no QBs for a game against the Saints. https://t.co/ig4knEI9vQ

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) November 28, 2020

[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 01:46 PM 12-01-2020
Lock’s mom sounds like the typical helicopter parent who is trying to get her adult son out of trouble...

pic.twitter.com/zvQJicZa62

— Laura Lock (@LauraLockRocks) November 30, 2020

[Reply]
Megatron96 02:46 PM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
I'm failing to see what is so special about a paid professional going out and having one of the worst games in NFL history. Blown out by Taysum Tebow to boot. Yeah I don't blame him for being bad, but big fucking deal that he went out and played
Not sure where you're going with this now.

All I said was Hinton deserves some respect for going out and playing the position of NFL QB, a position he hasn't played since college, with less than a day's notice, in front of the world, against one of the best pass-rushing defenses in the league. And so forth.

i guess you don't know what it's like to have pride in yourself/your professional reputation?

Hinton wasn't even given a 1% of 1% (>0.01%) chance to be successful by Fangio and the Broncos, is my point. Hinton is a young athlete very recently signed to the practice squad, that didn't practice or play a single snap this season, thrust into the starting QB role with no prep whatsoever. He was doomed to fail on Sunday, and doomed to look bad. Really bad. he knew that, knew that he could not just get hurt, but he could be a laughingstock in the NFL world. Probably knew that if he was bad enough it could hurt his chances of remaining in the NFL.

And it could've been a lot worse than it was. But he took it on and didn't just curl up or turn himself into a Keystone Kops/Three :-) meme.

That took some guts.
[Reply]
DanT 04:55 PM 12-05-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
Brandon Perna, from That's Good Sports & That's Good Broncos, said that when each QB came into contact with Driskel (I think that's who was positive) that none of them were wearing masks, including Driskel.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
Perna's "That's Good Broncos" show seems kinda fun to watch. I have only seen 2 or 3 of them, but he's honest enough that he can be hilarious.
[Reply]
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 08:29 PM 12-05-2020
Originally Posted by DanT:
Perna's "That's Good Broncos" show seems kinda fun to watch. I have only seen 2 or 3 of them, but he's honest enough that he can be hilarious.
OMG, that song at the end of his Chiefs/Broncos review was hilarious! :-):-):-)
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 08:34 PM 12-05-2020
Originally Posted by Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan:
OMG, that song at the end of his Chiefs/Broncos review was hilarious! :-):-):-)
That was a riff on Disturbed's version of The Sound of Silence. Honestly, Perna is pretty awesome. I only watch That's Good Broncos when we play them, but I usually watch every episode of That's Good Sports though.

He is funny, and you can tell he's just a good person.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Pablo 06:08 AM 12-06-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Lock’s mom sounds like the typical helicopter parent who is trying to get her adult son out of trouble...

What a scumbag woman. No wonder she produced such an awful turd for a child.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 20
« First < 101617181920
Up