ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 306 of 324
« First < 206256296302303304305306 307308309310316 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs hire Steve Spagnuolo as new defensive coordinator
TLO 04:33 PM 01-24-2019

The #Chiefs are hiring Steve Spagnuolo as their new defensive coordinator, sources say. The former #Giants DC and interim HC/#Rams HC began his NFL coaching career as an #Eagles assistant under Andy Reid. Now rejoins Big Red in KC.

— Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) January 24, 2019

[Reply]
Womble 07:25 AM 09-26-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
That’s because you’re a butt ****ing moron, but that’s a story for another time…
Shut it you spaz.

**** Juju and his new contract. **** Spags and his “elite” defense. **** Andy and his elite offense. Better step it up in the second half, cuz Chiefs look like the Eagles bitches. Kelce, Mahomes, Jones, Clark. Bunch of mouth running bitches with no Will to win a big game.

[Reply]
Skyy God 07:28 AM 09-26-2023
Top 5 defense.

“The Chiefs rank second in defensive expected points added, eighth in defensive success rate, and fifth in points allowed, per TruMedia.”
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:35 AM 09-26-2023
Originally Posted by Lzen:
This is a little bit of revisionist history. As I recall, our 97 defense only allowed 14 points in that playoff game to the cheating Donks. And Grbac had a shot to throw the game winning TD but he failed. Those are the facts.
You are correct. The phantom hold on a FG attempt and the blown call on what was a TD for Tony (it was a TD due to the force out rule back then) cost the team the game. Even needing just a FG on that last drive because of the phantom FG hold sends the Mule tools packing
[Reply]
Lzen 08:10 AM 09-26-2023
Originally Posted by Womble:
It says a lot about our defense this year that we are 3 games in and I haven't once called for Spags to be sacked. I think 4 games is the longest I've ever gone without a "fire spags" in the game day chat.

Edit: Not true. I called for him to be fired against the lions.

Your and idiot!
[Reply]
Womble 08:13 AM 09-26-2023
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Your and idiot!
"Your and idiot"

:-)
[Reply]
Lzen 08:14 AM 09-26-2023
"Your and idiot"

:-)
n00b!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:34 AM 09-26-2023
Shut it you spaz.
Look Yuh bloody wanker, we’re talking about you, not awesome me. :-), and looks like you’ve complained since I have. So go sip some tea, and eat some Bangers and Frank’s!
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:43 AM 09-26-2023
Originally Posted by Sassy Snatch:
Also said it leading up to Super Bowl LVII

Ah. Good for him.

Knock on wood, but I think we’re probably safe from him getting hired, even if we’re a top 5 defense by the end of the year. I know the Texans still exist as a franchise, but old DCs aren’t quite in vogue these days. And there are already a couple of them like Dan Quinn and Anarumo who are further up the totem pole, I imagine.

He’s deserving of a job, and maybe he would have had a second chance if this were 20 years ago, but now it’s going to be tough for him to get one, especially as the years go by.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:48 AM 09-26-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Ah. Good for him.

Knock on wood, but I think we’re probably safe from him getting hired, even if we’re a top 5 defense by the end of the year. I know the Texans still exist as a franchise, but old DCs aren’t quite in vogue these days. And there are already a couple of them like Dan Quinn and Anarumo who are further up the totem pole, I imagine.

He’s deserving of a job, and maybe he would have had a second chance if this were 20 years ago, but now it’s going to be tough for him to get one, especially as the years go by.
I think his best shot is going to be this year. If we can win the SB and he's leading a shutdown defense...there will be a team that gives him another chance.

If that's the case, then I'd promote Cullen.
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 12:54 PM 09-26-2023
That’s because you’re a butt fucking moron, but that’s a story for another time…
Shut it you spaz.
That's not exactly a denial...
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:59 PM 09-26-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Ah. Good for him.

Just in case - lets have him spend a LOT of time in a tanning bed...
[Reply]
raybec 4 01:30 PM 09-26-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Just in case - lets have him spend a LOT of time in a tanning bed...
3rd round picks don't get assigned when they hire a retired Jew from Miami Beach away from your team.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:46 PM 10-02-2023

The Chiefs are the only team in the NFL to hold the opposition to 21 points or fewer in every game so far this season.

— Matt McMullen (@KCChiefs_Matt) October 2, 2023

[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 07:50 PM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
half the points we’ve given up has been bc the offense shat itself
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 07:51 PM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by Skyy God:
My friend dated a British robotics engineer for a bit.

Dude was in his thirties and had only had sex like 4x lifetime (due to malformed foreskin and the the resulting crippling lack of self confidence).

She dates odd guys.
what is this :-)
[Reply]
Page 306 of 324
« First < 206256296302303304305306 307308309310316 > Last »
Up