ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 72 of 72
« First < 22626869707172
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Biden as the new Favorite deserves his own thread
Eleazar 09:29 AM 03-04-2020
A thread for discussion related to what is happening in and with the Biden campaign.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:23 PM Yesterday
Joe is one step from oatmeal through a big straw, you dems can run from it... but Joe canít hide forever
[Reply]
mlyonsd 08:25 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Joe is one step from oatmeal through a big straw, you dems can run from it... but Joe canít hide forever
They're going to try and turnip joe doesn't care who his successor is. The RHINO's don't care because they have bleeding vaginas.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 08:27 PM Yesterday

Susan Rice might have just become the frontrunner for Biden’s Vice Presidential pick. pic.twitter.com/an0wEwlbcn

— Benny (@bennyjohnson) August 4, 2020

[Reply]
vailpass 08:41 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Biden is a lying, plagiarizing, senile old man. Tucker eviscerates him here. No way they let him debate Trump.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 08:50 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Biden is a lying, plagiarizing, senile old man. Tucker eviscerates him here. No way they let him debate Trump.
The RINO's here better hope they do debate otherwise they're going to own biden.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:58 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Biden is a lying, plagiarizing, senile old man. Tucker eviscerates him here. No way they let him debate Trump.
Without a doubt. If they had to break his legs to keep him off the stage, I'm sure they'd consider doing it.
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:05 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Biden is a lying, plagiarizing, senile old man. Tucker eviscerates him here. No way they let him debate Trump.
If he were debating Tucker Carlson I would think Biden's people would be shaking in their boots.

Trump though? He'll say at least as many stupid things as Biden
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:06 PM Yesterday
Reliably, CNN and the rest of the leftists spend the weekend aggressively pimping the notion of skipping the debates, then Stelter stumbles out of Monday to insist that all talk of skipping the debates is just the fearmongering of the right.

I honestly believe that leftist pundits spend so much time poring over Fox News that they haven't watched their own networks in eons.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 09:43 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
If he were debating Tucker Carlson I would think Biden's people would be shaking in their boots.

Trump though? He'll say at least as many stupid things as Biden
Yeah, because Trump really struggled in 2016.


:-)
[Reply]
Pogue 09:44 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
If he were debating Tucker Carlson I would think Biden's people would be shaking in their boots.

Trump though? He'll say at least as many stupid things as Biden
^

Bidenís people are already shaking in their boots at the prospect of debating Trump. Thatís why your seeing all these stories of scraping the debate. They are keeping Biden in the basement and keeping it all scripted as they can to mask his mental deficiencies.
[Reply]
vailpass 10:11 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
If he were debating Tucker Carlson I would think Biden's people would be shaking in their boots.

Trump though? He'll say at least as many stupid things as Biden
I see your point but Trump is mentally sharp and would skewer Biden.

I donít think itís about the opponent though. Itís about exposing Bidenís cognitive decline which, if itís as pronounced as it seems, would cost him a significant number of votes.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:15 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by vailpass:
I see your point but Trump is mentally sharp and would skewer Biden.

I donít think itís about the opponent though. Itís about exposing Bidenís cognitive decline which, if itís as pronounced as it seems, would cost him a significant number of votes.
Would it? Really? Who votes for President Trump because Sleep Joe's cognitive decline goes on display again and is all but confirmed?
[Reply]
vailpass 10:16 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Pogue:
^

Bidenís people are already shaking in their boots at the prospect of debating Trump. Thatís why your seeing all these stories of scraping the debate. They are keeping Biden in the basement and keeping it all scripted as they can to mask his mental deficiencies.
The talking points are ďweíll only debate if there is live fact checkingĒ, ďdebating Trump would only legitimize his actions which we refuse to doĒ, and ďweíll only debate if he gives us his tax returnsĒ. All of which are attempts at covering up their real reason for not wanting Biden to be seen by the world speaking unscripted in a non safe space.
[Reply]
vailpass 10:17 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Would it? Really? Who votes for President Trump because Sleep Joe's cognitive decline goes on display again and is all but confirmed?
The all-important swing voters.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:42 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by vailpass:
The all-important swing voters.
There are only a select few of us who are undecided.
[Reply]
Page 72 of 72
« First < 22626869707172
Up