ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 30
« First < 202627282930
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested
Taco John 09:41 AM 07-02-2020

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/02/n...y-epstein.html

Ghislaine Maxwell, the former girlfriend and longtime associate of the disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein, was arrested Thursday on criminal charges linked to his alleged sex-trafficking operation, according to a law enforcement official.

Ms. Maxwell was accused in an indictment of helping Mr. Epstein “recruit, groom and ultimately abuse” multiple girls, including one as young as 14. Ms. Maxwell also faces perjury charges.

The arrest came nearly a year after Mr. Epstein was charged in a federal indictment with sexually exploiting and abusing dozens of underage girls at his mansion in Manhattan, his estate in Palm Beach, Fla. and other locations.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 01:53 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Now you're misrepresenting the flight logs. The flight logs show him on the plane, not all logs where him to flying to the island.

Why is it so difficult for ya'll to just be honest?

Here's your star witness telling you what she saw.

But THAT quote doesn't count because it doesn't fit your narrative.
Funny you talking about narratives.
[Reply]
tatorhog 01:55 PM Yesterday
I agree.

I'm just not into labeling anyone a pedo until you have actual proof.

That's not a label one simply throws around lightly. You better have damn good proof to back it up because that's a serious charge.

And yes, this has largely been a partisan conspiracy theory. I've long listed a massive list of Right Wing pedos that NEVER get mentioned here and maybe one or two people had anything to say about it.

Make no mistake, this is highly partisan.
It doesn't matter what side of the aisle you sit, if you're doing pedo things, it should be curtains for you. I think the vast majority of the public would share that sentiment.

Can you link your list, I obviously have not seen it. I'm not asking to be a smartass, I'm genuinely interested in seeing who is on it.
[Reply]
Detoxing 01:57 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by tatorhog:
It doesn't matter what side of the aisle you sit, if you're doing pedo things, it should be curtains for you. I think the vast majority of the public would share that sentiment.

Can you link your list, I obviously have not seen it. I'm asking to be a smartass, I'm genuinely interested in seeing who is on it.
It was posted in the the Pizzagate thread about 2 years ago, maybe more. I'd have to find it again.

And i agree, Pedos deserve what they have coming. Which is why you better be right, otherwise you're soiling the name, and livelyhood over false allegations.
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:57 PM Yesterday
Both are nothing more than association, which is why Trump is often brought up, to point out the hypocrisy and the different set of rules Qanons have set forth depending on the political affiliation.
Did Epstein have a portrait of Trump wearing the Lewensky dress in his house as well?

It was not just 1 girl that saw Clinton on the island- The Netflix show Epstein Filthy Rich- interviewed a long-time worker that saw Clinton there many times.

And even though Clinton was rich and could go anywhere in the world- any beach, any island- he repeatedly went to Pedo Island. Must have liked the food, huh?
[Reply]
Detoxing 02:00 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Did Epstein have a portrait of Trump wearing the Lewensky dress in his house as well?

It was not just 1 girl that saw Clinton on the island- The Netflix show Epstein Filthy Rich- interviewed a long-time worker that saw Clinton there many times.

And even though Clinton was rich and could go anywhere in the world- any beach, any island- he repeatedly went to Pedo Island. Must have liked the food, huh?
And yet not one person ever saw anyone doing anything inappropriate, most witnesses that saw him there had nothing but good things to say about Bill.

And it wasn't many times, it was once as per the employee from the documentary. And they were alone on the island.

I don't know if these testimonies are being twisted deliberately or if you just want to remember them a certain way.
[Reply]
Detoxing 02:03 PM Yesterday
All i did was post the rest of Virginia's testimony and look at the kick back i get.

You'd think that seekers of truth would read it, lock it away in their brain and then move on till the next bit of info comes out.

Instead it's a rush to argue with me.

But this isn't partisan right? Uh huh. Some of you simply want to believe in a global Clinton sex trafficking/cannibalism/ satan cult so bad...

The rest of us are waiting for some real evidence.
[Reply]
tatorhog 02:05 PM Yesterday
Which is why you better be right, otherwise you're soiling the name, and livelyhood over false allegations.
I take solace in the fact that CPDC is probably not a determining factor in one's guilt. So to make assumptions about Bill Clinton doing horrible things on Epstein's island is fair game.

There's a reason the CAA created the Office of Compliance and the slush fund that was set up to pay victims of congressional sexual abuse. Fucked up? Totally, but yet there it was. Power is a corruptive force. And for some, they abuse the hell out of it. I'm of the thinking that the Clintons are huge abusers of their power.
[Reply]
Halfcan 02:08 PM Yesterday
And yet not one person ever saw anyone doing anything inappropriate, most witnesses that saw him there had nothing but good things to say about Bill.

And it wasn't many times, it was once as per the employee from the documentary. And they were alone on the island.

I don't know if these testimonies are being twisted deliberately or if you just want to remember them a certain way.
This remains to be seen. Epstein spent a lot of effort scaring his victims. Maxwell could have a cache of tapes of Bill doing kids on the island and at all his other properties. Every property had cameras.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 02:09 PM Yesterday
All i did was post the rest of Virginia's testimony and look at the kick back i get.

You'd think that seekers of truth would read it, lock it away in their brain and then move on till the next bit of info comes out.

Instead it's a rush to argue with me.

But this isn't partisan right? Uh huh. Some of you simply want to believe in a global Clinton sex trafficking/cannibalism/ satan cult so bad...

The rest of us are waiting for some real evidence.
Fuck off.

Clinton had multiple women accuse him of rape/assault long before he was President. His reputation around Arkansas is mud. This leopard never changed his spots and he should have been in prison long ago. He is a sick individual whose power thus far has allowed him to avoid prosecution. He had the audacity to get his dick sucked in the Oval office, then denied it all.

Roberts is one woman. Figure it out. The lies have caught up.
[Reply]
Detoxing 02:14 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Fuck off.

Clinton had multiple women accuse him of rape/assault long before he was President. His reputation around Arkansas is mud. This leopard never changed his spots and he should have been in prison long ago. He is a sick individual whose power thus far has allowed him to avoid prosecution. He had the audacity to get his dick sucked in the Oval office, then denied it all.

Roberts is one woman. Figure it out. The lies have caught up.
Trump has had multiple women accuse him of rape as well. One was, what, 13, 14?

But yeah i know, that doesn't count.

Like i said, there's two sets of rules here with a lot of you when it comes to your logic.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:16 PM Yesterday
Both are nothing more than association, which is why Trump is often brought up, to point out the hypocrisy and the different set of rules Qanons have set forth depending on the political affiliation.
This is where we disagree.

If you can’t see the difference in Trump and Clinton’s connections to all of this, it’s because you don’t want to.

Trump has never been to the island and has never been scared to talk about it either. That’s a huge contrast from Clinton.

One guy looks genuinely innocent, while the other looks guilty as fuck.
[Reply]
tatorhog 02:40 PM Yesterday

Like i said, there's two sets of rules here with a lot of you when it comes to your logic.
Why doesn't it count? If its real, burn him down too.

I'm guessing it didn't go anywhere because it was a big nothingburger.
[Reply]
ChiTown 02:44 PM Yesterday

A pedo is a pedo is a pedo.

Burn them all down, I say. I don't give a shit who they are.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 04:11 PM Yesterday
TRUNEWS had a report last Friday July 31, 2020 titled : EPSTEIN INSIDER PART 2: HOFFENBERG TALKS ABOUT WEXNER, MAXWELL, CLINTON, AND TRUMP - http://trunews.com
[Reply]
Page 30 of 30
« First < 202627282930
Up