ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Only in USA is Covid bad?
F150 07:48 AM 08-01-2020

Thanks Berlin, up until this morning I believed massive amounts of #covidiots only existed in my country. But now I canít unknow itís worldwide. Is stupidity more contagious than COVID? 🤔😩 https://t.co/b46eUaGFnu

— Laura Long (@Ellemarie_318) August 1, 2020

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:10 AM 08-01-2020
Mediots believe the lies told by their chosen propaganda outlets. See LexLoser's or TJ's posts.

There has been a concerted effort to slant coverage of COVID19 in this country by the Left and Right, and the results have not been good for the nation.

In short. F' the partisan idiots right in their cornholes.

ETA: see how race is covered in this country. They portray the US as the last bastion of racist idiots. Reality shows that we are if anything, better than our European counterparts when it comes to actual equality.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 09:40 AM 08-01-2020
I heard on the radio this morning they are having surges in various countries.

To be expected, I suppose. This thing is going to be around for a while.
[Reply]
Redbled 09:56 AM 08-01-2020
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Mediots believe the lies told by their chosen propaganda outlets. See LexLoser's or TJ's posts.

There has been a concerted effort to slant coverage of COVID19 in this country by the Left and Right, and the results have not been good for the nation.

In short. F' the partisan idiots right in their cornholes.

ETA: see how race is covered in this country. They portray the US as the last bastion of racist idiots. Reality shows that we are if anything, better than our European counterparts when it comes to actual equality.

Way to many are not capable of independent thought.
[Reply]
Up