ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 44 of 163
« First < 344041424344 454647485494144 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
BryanBusby 02:35 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The NFL doesn't have to have proof. You guys simply don't understand how the process works.
It's amazing how much people try to ignore the obvious.
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:36 PM 04-24-2019
Elliot was accused by a woman who sent texts about calling the police to get him in trouble so she could get money and he was suspended. I can easily see Goodell suspending Hill and him doing it mid season so that he misses the playoffs
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:36 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
My guess is the evidence of the crime is a broken arm with a spiral fracture.

Question is why wasn't this investigated back in January?
It probably was. They've probably been investigating it for months but who knows.

Seems like the whole thing was a media circus from the start.

I've honestly never heard a more useless press conference. The meat of it was the DA interjecting his own subjective thoughts and emotion into it.
[Reply]
FringeNC 02:36 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by Dayze:
Florio should stick to horrible football takes.
He's a lawyer by trade.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:36 PM 04-24-2019
so, as before, we know nothing except that they suspect someone broke the kid's arm. We don't know if it was Hill, his girlfriend, her mother, some other family member, a babysitter, nothing.

He wasn't even named in the original document, was he?

Sounds fucked all around.
[Reply]
-King- 02:36 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by The Hammer:
means Tyreek's kid did not rat out whomever beat him. That is good. Being a rat is far far worse than being a child abuser.
Lol this is true....well the first part.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 02:36 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
Good grief, man.

I hope you never sit on my next jury.

FAX
Two things:
1. I know you still think it was Tyreek's mom's hairdresser's uncle's mechanic who did it. Or was it Crystal's dad's barber's accountant's dogwalker? Your theories were always so vivid and colorful, FAX The Detective. You seem much more clued in than the DA.
2. There's a material difference between having an opinion on how something went down and convicting someone in a court of law. I am merely opining on the former.
[Reply]
tmax63 02:36 PM 04-24-2019
Sounds like the DA and PFT are both donkey or dolts fans and are hoping they can sideline the Chiefs WR for a few games to help their chances. On a wider scope, when did it become the norm for LEO and judicial officers to incriminate people when they can't/don't file charges. It's like a last ditch effort to throw a shitstain on someone who they don't like.
[Reply]
Dayze 02:37 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
He's a lawyer by trade.
my god.....

are you serious?

that makes it even worse.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:37 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
It's amazing how much people try to ignore the obvious.
And it’s amazing how many of you continue to ignore the difference in those cases and this one.

The fact that in those other cases there was a victim actually accusing the player makes it a completely different situation.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:38 PM 04-24-2019
Extend Hill now!! He will never be cheaper
[Reply]
srvy 02:38 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by JakeF:
If Tyreek Hill is the prime suspect the information will get out. Some detective will purposely leak to punish a person they can't charge. Police do it all the time, they go to people's place of work and sabotage their career if they can't charge them.
League wont take that chance with no clue for sure who did what because some cops intuition. Tyreek could get a huge payday without even playing another down in football.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:38 PM 04-24-2019
My take:

Tyreek won’t face charges, which is good for him.

The DA’s words were very bad for Tyreek in the long term. I don’t see anyway the Chiefs are going to feel good enough about him to lock him up long term. If that’s the case, a trade wouldn’t surprise me. Maybe even very soon.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 02:39 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The NFL doesn't have to have proof. You guys simply don't understand how the process works.
I agree, but they usually require an allegation. Do you have an example of a suspension like this where there is no direct allegation? I don't remember one.

Not saying he won't be suspended, but it seems fairly unprecedented.
[Reply]
Bwana 02:39 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by kcjoker:
My guess is the NFL won't suspend Hill but Godell will literally be waiting for Hill to get caught Jay walking or some other BS and put the hammer down.
Yeah that's the way I see it as well. I also don't see a long term Hill deal in play for awhile either. Clark has to be leery as hell.
[Reply]
Page 44 of 163
« First < 344041424344 454647485494144 > Last »
Up