ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>WR - Tylan Wallace
Dante84 07:13 PM 02-17-2021
I really like the way this kid tracks the ball, times his jumps, and plucks the ball out of the air instead of body catching.

His hands quality and speed combo remind me of Tyler Lockett, and I think that type of WR would be killer in this offense.

A reach to take him in the 2nd? Will he be there in the 3rd?

[Reply]
Chief Northman 07:35 PM 02-17-2021
I think he has the potential to be a top 50 guy. What will benefit him at the pro level, is that he likely will not have to be the number one guy. Opponents always had eyes on him as he was Oklahoma State’s go to receiver. If he could function as a number two or number three receiving threat, he could get favourable matchups and really dominate. I think he would be a great X receiver in Reid’s offense, and could also work from the slot if need be. Would be ecstatic if he was around at the bottom of round 2.
[Reply]
kccrow 07:51 PM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
I think he has the potential to be a top 50 guy. What will benefit him at the pro level, is that he likely will not have to be the number one guy. Opponents always had eyes on him as he was Oklahoma State’s go to receiver. If he could function as a number two or number three receiving threat, he could get favourable matchups and really dominate. I think he would be a great X receiver in Reid’s offense, and could also work from the slot if need be. Would be ecstatic if he was around at the bottom of round 2.
Agree. I love Wallace. He reminds me a ton of when I watched Diggs coming out of Maryland. Similar builds and styles. Teams aren't going to make the same mistake they made with Diggs.

With the Packers and Steelers picking right up before us in the 2nd, I don't think he makes it to us which is why I've been hesitant to mock him to KC. He's exactly the type of receiver those teams seem to look for in the 2nd on a regular basis.
[Reply]
Stryker 08:02 PM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Agree. I love Wallace. He reminds me a ton of when I watched Diggs coming out of Maryland. Similar builds and styles. Teams aren't going to make the same mistake they made with Diggs.

With the Packers and Steelers picking right up before us in the 2nd, I don't think he makes it to us which is why I've been hesitant to mock him to KC. He's exactly the type of receiver those teams seem to look for in the 2nd on a regular basis.
Could a trade happen here? If the desire is there, could it happen? If 31 was traded to move down could it happen? Is there a chance that draft capitol increases via trades? Just trying to be open minded here.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:06 PM 02-17-2021
Huge fan of Wallace. Pretty sure he’s the only guy in all of my mocks so far. He’d be on my short list at 64.
[Reply]
Stryker 08:08 PM 02-17-2021
YES - this kid looks incredible!
[Reply]
Stryker 08:33 PM 02-17-2021
What we thought M Hardman would be? Expectations? Hope this happens.
[Reply]
kccrow 09:27 PM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Could a trade happen here? If the desire is there, could it happen? If 31 was traded to move down could it happen? Is there a chance that draft capitol increases via trades? Just trying to be open minded here.
I've grown to somewhat hate trading down in early rounds but I'll entertain the trade up in round 2. Depending on what happens in round 1, and if I were a betting man, I feel like you might want to get up in front of Chicago to "ensure" getting him (The consensus seems to be Chicago will go OT in 1 and they'll need a WR). That's a move from 63 to 51 which likely requires at least a 3rd round pick.

As a reference, when NO traded from 62 to 48, it took sending a 2019 2nd, 2019 6th, and 2020 2nd to Miami for their 2019 2nd and 2019 4th.

I'd feel alot better if he fell to 58 or later and it only took a 4th.
[Reply]
In58men 10:19 AM 02-20-2021
Damn this dude is nice.

Do you think he’s gone in the 2nd round? Would be nice to try to get him in the 3rd, but by the looks of it, might be wishful thinking.
[Reply]
Toad 01:59 PM 02-22-2021
The kid is good...no doubt
[Reply]
Dante84 02:47 PM 02-22-2021
Yeah I think i want him in the 2nd
[Reply]
kccrow 06:23 PM 02-22-2021
If he's there in 2 at 61 and the Chiefs didn't go WR in 1, then they should run the card to the podium. I still don't see how he makes it there though.
[Reply]
In58men 01:18 PM 02-28-2021
Was told Oklahoma State WR Tylan Wallace clocked in at 4.39 in the 40 at EXOS pro day
[Reply]
Stryker 11:20 PM 02-28-2021
Holy SHIT! He is incredible
[Reply]
Stryker 11:24 PM 02-28-2021
From this footage, TRADE UP FOR HIM! An incredible weapon!
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up