« First < 41011121314 1516 >
Nzoner's Game Room>RIP Billy Graham
HonestChieffan 07:46 AM 02-21-2018

BREAKING NEWS: Billy Graham has died at age 99. pic.twitter.com/oZbmCUwOU5

— Fox News (@FoxNews) February 21, 2018

[Reply]
ChiefFanForHire 09:14 AM 02-27-2018
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Congress decided that it was important to incentivize ministers to minister. Just because you don't like the rules, you shouldn't blame the people who follow them.
And I decided its important to recognize such incentives are unfair to 99 percent of the rest of us working in legitimate businesses.

If you don't like me pointing out how Billy abused a money grab that 99 percent of us don't have access to, you should blame the person who took the money grab - not me for pointing it out.
[Reply]
patteeu 09:18 AM 02-27-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefFanForHire:
And I decided its important to recognize such incentives are unfair to 99 percent of the rest of us working in legitimate businesses.

If you don't like me pointing out how Billy abused a money grab that 99 percent of us don't have access to, you should blame the person who took the money grab - not me for pointing it out.
No, you're the culprit who believes falsehoods and misfocuses his emotions so I'll focus on you.
[Reply]
ChiefFanForHire 09:24 AM 02-27-2018
you're the culprit who believes falsehoods and misfocuses his emotions.
I never actively withheld 10 plus million tax dollars from American schoolchildren so I could preach and anti-semitism and homophobia as as my life's legacy.
[Reply]
patteeu 09:35 AM 02-27-2018
I never actively withheld 10 plus million tax dollars from American schoolchildren so I could preach and anti-semitism and homophobia as as my life's legacy.
No, you're just a run of the mill bigot.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:44 AM 02-27-2018
You are so uninformed. If you weren't so nasty and bigoted, it would be funny.

Most of Graham's income was from book revenues which would have been taxed ordinary levels.

You also believe the trouble with schools is money...:-)
[Reply]
ChiefsFan1864 11:47 AM 02-27-2018
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:

Most of Graham's income was from book revenues which would have been taxed ordinary levels.

You also believe the trouble with schools is money...:-)

He's a fucking cult leader. You believe in something way more outlandish, take a seat, shit sucker.
[Reply]
ChiefsFan1864 11:48 AM 02-27-2018

It's amazing the pass they will give tax dodgers and draft dodgers. They from Brooklyn or Los Angeles? Who fucking cares
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 12:32 PM 02-27-2018
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
The Soul-Crushing Legacy of Billy Graham
The Rolling Stone magazine is trash.
[Reply]
JakeF 12:35 PM 02-27-2018
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
Republicans even turned on the Pope after he said he believed in Climate change.

It's literally Party above everything else.

So sad.
[Reply]
ChiefFanForHire 01:33 PM 02-27-2018
No, you're just a run of the mill bigot.

OH, irony

I am not the one who spent my life dodging taxes to preach homophobia and anti-semitism, that was Billy, so the word "bigot" applies to him 1000x more than me.
[Reply]
ChiefFanForHire 01:34 PM 02-27-2018
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
How am I the bigot - I never actively withheld 10 plus million tax dollars from American schoolchildren so I could preach and anti-semitism and homophobia as as my life's legacy.
[Reply]
ChiefFanForHire 01:37 PM 02-27-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan1864:
It's amazing the pass they will give tax dodgers and draft dodgers.
If you're non religious and you don't pay taxes on a 30k salary, you get thrown in jail and you are known a thief to your friends and family for life.

If you're religious and you bulk gullible people out of 25 million plus, you can keep all 25 million, not pay taxes, say homophobic and antisemitic things your whole life, and go down in history as a "holy man"
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 01:44 PM 02-27-2018
I doubt you even read it.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 04:56 PM 02-27-2018
If you're non religious and you don't pay taxes on a 30k salary, you get thrown in jail and you are known a thief to your friends and family for life.

If you're religious and you bulk gullible people out of 25 million plus, you can keep all 25 million, not pay taxes, say homophobic and antisemitic things your whole life, and go down in history as a "holy man"
What a false comparison. You are implying that Graham escaped paying taxes merely because he was religious.

Guess what? If you are religious and you don't pay taxes on a 30k salary, you are heading to jail.

But that doesn't fit your agenda.
[Reply]
patteeu 05:45 PM 02-27-2018
What a false comparison. You are implying that Graham escaped paying taxes merely because he was religious.

Guess what? If you are religious and you don't pay taxes on a 30k salary, you are heading to jail.

But that doesn't fit your agenda.
Ministers get a few special tax treatments that allow them to shelter a part of their income, but it's by no means a blanket tax free deal.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 16
« First < 41011121314 1516 >
Up