ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 68 of 97
« First < 18586465666768 6970717278 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Phoenix Area CP Gathering
eDave 07:00 PM 09-30-2017
Current Crew

DrRyan - ??.....SupDock - Mesa.....Psyko Tek - Dead.....Katie - Wickenburg.....Scho63 - Snottsdale.....Straight, No Chaser - ??.....Bearcat - Somewhere in AZ.....Megatron96 - Swinging Anthem.....Vailpass - Bronco fan. Always invited.....Mi_chief_fan - Said he was moving here.....FlintHillsChiefs - Just south of Arcadia.....Why Not? - Cooper and Warner-ish.....Lewdog - Craptown, AZ.....fan4ever + Zack - Snottsdale.....eDave - 1030 E Liberty Ln. Phoenix, AZ 85048....Kellerfox - Tri-burb area.....Chiefs Pantalones - ??.....JohnnyV1 - Tucson.....okcchief - Gilbert.....Sully1983 - ??.......AzChiefin420 - Tucson.....

Next Meetup: Next year.
[Reply]
eDave 06:30 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Thanks for the invite.
It just happened, you know? Would you have come? I did think of you but just thought you wouldn't be able to make it given the short notice. I promise this won't happen again. Seriously. I'm sorry man. I really am. You know I dig you dude. Please don't be mad.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:42 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
It just happened, you know? Would you have come? I did think of you but just thought you wouldn't be able to make it given the short notice. I promise this won't happen again. Seriously. I'm sorry man. I really am. You know I dig you dude. Please don't be mad.
I just need an invite so I can guilt trip my wife when I can't go. I have been on diaper duty for 3 days straight as she's been sick and now working some hours on the weekend. But please, invite me so I can use it against her. Thank you.
[Reply]
eDave 08:00 PM 11-10-2019
I just need an invite so I can guilt trip my wife when I can't go. I have been on diaper duty for 3 days straight as she's been sick and now working some hours on the weekend. But please, invite me so I can use it against her. Thank you.
Would you please text me? I lost your number when I lost my phone.

And I would be happy to babysit your kid and wife. I think she would really like that.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:07 PM 11-10-2019
Would you please text me? I lost your number when I lost my phone.

And I would be happy to babysit your kid and wife. I think she would really like that.
I just texted the number I have and it didn't appear to go through?
[Reply]
scho63 06:03 AM 11-11-2019
I just texted the number I have and it didn't appear to go through?
Just Dial 1-800-Hot Love and he'll answer :-)
[Reply]
scho63 06:04 AM 11-11-2019
Thank you very much Fan4Ever for the hospitality and opening your home to us again, greatly appreciated. Hope eDave didn't steal any silverware on his way out.

Are we now 0-2 watching at the Estate??? Uh oh.....:-)
[Reply]
eDave 11:15 PM 12-02-2019
Yo!

Hey, lets get together for a game before the playoffs, max crew. Lewdog can meet with ample notice and I'd like to meet Megatron and welcome him. Let's make this happen. I got wings. New guy gets first round (that's you megatron, as is tradition).

I'll meet wherever but lets move west to accommodate Lewdog and Megatron. The latter suggested a place near him a while ago. eDave is major flexible.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:29 PM 12-02-2019
Yo!

Hey, lets get together for a game before the playoffs, max crew. Lewdog can meet with ample notice and I'd like to meet Megatron and welcome him. Let's make this happen. I got wings. New guy gets first round (that's you megatron, as is tradition).

I'll meet wherever but lets move west to accommodate Lewdog and Megatron. The latter suggested a place near him a while ago. eDave is major flexible.
Santisi Brothers? That's the 1:25p game, right? I could make that easy. Would need a rough count so I can reserve the right size table. Shouldn't be too hard, since the only late game that might draw a crowd is the Steelers/Cards game.

No worries on the first round.
[Reply]
eDave 11:31 PM 12-02-2019
Santisi Brothers it is. Not sure of game time as we have not decided on the game. Spouses and kids are welcome Dog.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:36 PM 12-02-2019
Santisi Brothers it is. Not sure of game time as we have not decided on the game. Spouses and kids are welcome Dog.
Gotcha. Sorry, I had it in my head that we were talking about the Chiefs/Patriots game this Sunday.
[Reply]
eDave 11:37 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Gotcha. Sorry, I had it in my head that we were talking about the Chiefs/Patriots game this Sunday.
I'm totally hanging with CP this week.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:44 PM 12-02-2019
I'm totally hanging with CP this week.
CP?

Well, I get a break from my usual duties/honey-do lists this weekend, and I plan on spending Sunday in front of a big screen at Santisi's with a few cold ones for the Pats game. I may even get drunk. Buzzed at the very least. "Moderately neat-o," if you will.
[Reply]
lewdog 05:16 AM 12-03-2019
My wife is working every Sunday so I’m very limited now. I’d bring the 2 year old but having him sit there for 3+ hours is Ugh.

FML
[Reply]
Rasputin 05:38 AM 12-03-2019
Yo!

:-) that's what lewdog said :-)
[Reply]
scho63 06:12 AM 12-03-2019
My wife is working every Sunday so I’m very limited now. I’d bring the 2 year old but having him sit there for 3+ hours is Ugh.

FML
You better go back to your CP ALPHA LIST thread and immediately take your name off that list.....:-)
[Reply]
Page 68 of 97
« First < 18586465666768 6970717278 > Last »
Up