ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 97
« First < 121819202122 232425263272 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Phoenix Area CP Gathering
eDave 07:00 PM 09-30-2017
Current Crew

DrRyan - ??.....SupDock - Mesa.....Psyko Tek - Dead.....Katie - Wickenburg.....Scho63 - Snottsdale.....Straight, No Chaser - ??.....Bearcat - Somewhere in AZ.....Megatron96 - Swinging Anthem.....Vailpass - Bronco fan. Always invited.....Mi_chief_fan - Said he was moving here.....FlintHillsChiefs - Just south of Arcadia.....Why Not? - Cooper and Warner-ish.....Lewdog - Craptown, AZ.....fan4ever + Zack - Snottsdale.....eDave - 1030 E Liberty Ln. Phoenix, AZ 85048....Kellerfox - Tri-burb area.....Chiefs Pantalones - ??.....JohnnyV1 - Tucson.....okcchief - Gilbert.....Sully1983 - ??.......AzChiefin420 - Tucson.....

Next Meetup: Next year.
[Reply]
eDave 02:33 AM 01-06-2018
Originally Posted by scho63:
Not new. Bought it in late 2013
Ah. Thought you showed me an older Accord first time we got together. I want to check this one out next week.
[Reply]
eDave 02:36 AM 01-06-2018
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I would have known instantly once I saw Claudio over there. The drummer I'd have recognized without a hat I think.

That was still pretty neat for a dude like me who really likes their music a lot.
Yea that was cool. And they were so down to earth, cool, and... poor.

Coheed and Cambria for those curious.
[Reply]
FlintHillsChiefs 03:14 AM 01-06-2018
Is this happening? I missed the last get together because I was hungover.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 09:27 AM 01-06-2018
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

Originally Posted by eDave:
Ah. Thought you showed me an older Accord first time we got together. I want to check this one out next week.
Nice eDave,

I bet even a set of numb testicles felt that kick in the shorts. Couldn't have described the '11 Genesis any better..."Old Accord" :-):-):-)
[Reply]
Bob Dole 09:38 AM 01-06-2018
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:

:-):-):-):-)

If you calculate the power to weight of your Hyundai Genesis verses a Honda Civic Who do you think wins?

Honda Civic power to weight ratio (horsepower:-)ounds)= 0.068:-):-):-) I'll give you a hint: It's a tie!!!

I have to admit that in 2013 and 14 I looked at the coupe, I mean really hard. I had a 300CE that was sideswiped and was really thinking of not fixing it. I didn't. It was at $9K damage on a visual estimate. I got them to total it and kept the salvage. It still drove perfect.

I would have bought one but they never sunk the big V8 (450HP) or turbo'd the 347 hp V6 Was a nice looking nice driving coupe in the R Spec trim.

De-badged It would made the Infinity look bad.
I miss my Coupe.
[Reply]
scho63 01:19 PM 01-06-2018
We are on. Same location. I'll edit the OP with an attendee list depending on the outcome of today.

Master list:

eMe
Why Not?
scho
Lewdog
fan4ever
Zack.
KcKing
JohnnyV
All in - Or something like that. Saw him on another thread and told him about this thread.
Bearcat
FlintHillsChiefs
Psyko Tek - In spirit

Anyone else in the area?

scho - Would you please take charge of reservations for us? TIA. I'm not opposed to trying Pub Rock.

**** Springfield.
I'll be happy to:

1. If we win

2. Once the day and time is set for the next game.

I'll also give you a ride in my car before the game and let you sit in the back seat like Driving Miss Daisy! :-)
[Reply]
cooper barrett 01:51 PM 01-06-2018
Originally Posted by scho63:
I'll be happy to:

1. If we win

2. Once the day and time is set for the next game.

I'll also give you a ride in my car before the game and let you sit in the back seat like Driving Miss Daisy! :-)
The back seat is highly regarded in an Accord, I mean Genesis but You better keep an eye on Schol63, We've seen him eying you in pictures.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:28 PM 01-06-2018
We are on. Same location. I'll edit the OP with an attendee list depending on the outcome of today.

Master list:

eMe
Why Not?
scho
Lewdog
fan4ever
Zack.
KcKing
JohnnyV
All in - Or something like that. Saw him on another thread and told him about this thread.
Bearcat
FlintHillsChiefs
Psyko Tek - In spirit

Anyone else in the area?

scho - Would you please take charge of reservations for us? TIA. I'm not opposed to trying Pub Rock.

**** Springfield.
Hey guys, I’m out for next weekend. Might be out of here for a while too. Too much bullshit with this franchise.

You guys have fun next weekend though!
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:44 PM 01-06-2018
Hahaha. Can't make it next week either fellas. I forgot I have plans to watch real QB's play
[Reply]
eDave 11:08 PM 01-06-2018
I'm going to go and act like it's us playing. Who's in?!
[Reply]
eDave 09:53 PM 02-20-2018
I have a slight interest in getting together for some Spring Training. Practice or game.

Anyone else feel the same?
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:30 PM 02-20-2018
I have a slight interest in getting together for some Spring Training. Practice or game.

Anyone else feel the same?
Perhaps. Problem is, I'm already ditching a day of work to take one of my boys to the Dbacks game on his bday(3/8)and I'm not missing any of the NCAA tourney for an ST game. I could be down for a game the first weekend in March?
[Reply]
eDave 11:44 PM 02-20-2018
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Perhaps. Problem is, I'm already ditching a day of work to take one of my boys to the Dbacks game on his bday(3/8)and I'm not missing any of the NCAA tourney for an ST game. I could be down for a game the first weekend in March?
I'm up for whatever. An actual spring training game can be a cluster to get tickets for. Had a good time at a practice with Dog last year.

Hey, we could do a Sweet 16 or Final Four thing as well. I don't get to see enough of you.

Thanks for editing the title for us, Modulators.
[Reply]
Why Not? 12:07 AM 02-21-2018
I'm up for whatever. An actual spring training game can be a cluster to get tickets for. Had a good time at a practice with Dog last year.

Hey, we could do a Sweet 16 or Final Four thing as well. I don't get to see enough of you.

Thanks for editing the title for us, Modulators.
Sweet 16 hangout would be awesome.
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:07 AM 02-21-2018
I'll be around 3/10-3/17. Staying in Tempe this year. Off the top of my head, I'll be at KC/LA in Glendale and KC/Cubs in Surprise, both of which are weekday afternoon games though.

We plan to set up shop somewhere and watch the first round of the tourney for sure.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 97
« First < 121819202122 232425263272 > Last »
Up