ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1757 of 2688
« First < 757125716571707174717531754175517561757 17581759176017611767180718572257 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 10:30 AM 01-17-2020
Yeah it's like 10 racist black guys talking about it on Twitter. That's it.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:43 AM 01-17-2020

[Reply]
Pablo 11:47 AM 01-17-2020
^^

Not watching any video that retread dipshit gives his opinion in.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:00 PM 01-17-2020

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:05 PM 01-17-2020
https://youtu.be/GKyK_zAp6uM?t=6m17s
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:47 PM 01-17-2020

[Reply]
dj56dt58 01:05 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by cmdrzman:
LOL - You gave up that much for Blaine Gabbert II?

Your team has now surpassed the Bears for the dumbest move in this entire draft- Congrats- You got Blaine Gabbert II LOLOLOOLOLOLO
:-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:42 PM 01-17-2020
That bit at the end of the First Take video Tribal just posted...

I reeeally wanted Louis Riddick at GM when Dorsey got fired. Veach had a very successful offseason to counter his AIDS egg he laid in his first year, so trusting him with managing the cap while still stocking the team with talent around Mahomes in these next few seasons doesn't seem nearly as outlandish as it did a year ago. We needed a successful offseason like this in the worst way, and Veach delivered.

Now I look back and wonder where the team would be if I had gotten my wish and Riddick were in charge. Worse? Better?
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:33 PM 01-17-2020

[Reply]
suzzer99 03:00 PM 01-17-2020
That was awesome - thanks for posting.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:42 PM 01-17-2020
Man, people keep talking about Patrick Mahomes coming back from injury. As if he was just injured and then recovered. There isn't nearly enough said to how much this dude fought even when he was playing even while 50% healthy. I started watching some highlights from the year. Man, there are some moments where you can just see Mahomes really struggling to move and plant. Second half highlights in Indy and Houston you can really see him battling. Pat has really earned this. It's really cool to watch this now that we've seen him with that spring back in his step.

[Reply]
RealSNR 09:52 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Man, people keep talking about Patrick Mahomes coming back from injury. As if he was just injured and then recovered. There isn't nearly enough said to how much this dude fought even when he was playing even while 50% healthy. I started watching some highlights from the year. Man, there are some moments where you can just see Mahomes really struggling to move and plant. Second half highlights in Indy and Houston you can really see him battling. Pat has really earned this. It's really cool to watch this now that we've seen him with that spring back in his step.
You know what's fucking bizarre or weird to think about? Pat was playing on a 50% gimpy ankle for multiple weeks. He refused to go out or not play. Meaning that ankle keeps having shit happen to it week by week and it never really improves. Maybe Pat gets enough rest into it over the bye week for it to no longer be a problem, but maybe it takes longer since a few more weeks of potential damage would have been piled up onto it.

The dislocated kneecap, as fucking awful and scary as that was to think about, ended up only keeping Pat out for two games plus the remainder of the Denver game. As he's rehabbing that knee, the ankle gets its rest. And when he came back from the knee, yeah, it might have taken some time for him to feel completely comfortable with it, but now he's got a basically 100% healthy ankle, and that's the way it's been since coming back from the knee injury.

So at the end of the day, we were lucky and the dislocated kneecap was far from a season ender. And it also gave us back the version of Mahomes with the healthy ankle. As weird as it is to say... that forced time off for Mahomes is one big reason why we're so damn lethal right now.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:07 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
And when he came back from the knee, yeah, it might have taken some time for him to feel completely comfortable with it, but now he's got a basically 100% healthy ankle, and that's the way it's been since coming back from the knee injury.

So at the end of the day, we were lucky and the dislocated kneecap was far from a season ender. And it also gave us back the version of Mahomes with the healthy ankle. As weird as it is to say... that forced time off for Mahomes is one big reason why we're so damn lethal right now.
.. wasn't that a pretty cold take at least here on CP?
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:15 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
.. wasn't that a pretty cold take at least here on CP?

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:59 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
You know what's ****ing bizarre or weird to think about? Pat was playing on a 50% gimpy ankle for multiple weeks. He refused to go out or not play. Meaning that ankle keeps having shit happen to it week by week and it never really improves. Maybe Pat gets enough rest into it over the bye week for it to no longer be a problem, but maybe it takes longer since a few more weeks of potential damage would have been piled up onto it.

The dislocated kneecap, as ****ing awful and scary as that was to think about, ended up only keeping Pat out for two games plus the remainder of the Denver game. As he's rehabbing that knee, the ankle gets its rest. And when he came back from the knee, yeah, it might have taken some time for him to feel completely comfortable with it, but now he's got a basically 100% healthy ankle, and that's the way it's been since coming back from the knee injury.

For sure. There was always something. Chargers game with the awful field. Oakland game with the insane wind. It was the Oakland game after the bye week where we saw that burst again. I remember he almost threw an INT on a play where he exploded into a running throw, then the wind completely stopped the throw in its tracks. But I was just glad to see that quick acceleration burst we hadn't seen in a while.

And credit to Matt Moore too. If he looked like a disaster in Green Bay, who knows if they might have rushed Mahomes back to start vs. Minnesota. I know he's a free agent next year and Henne did nothing to lose his job, but damn did he get the job done when asked to do it. He's a big reason why we get to see this healthy version of Mahomes.
[Reply]
Page 1757 of 2688
« First < 757125716571707174717531754175517561757 17581759176017611767180718572257 > Last »
Up