ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Nzoner's Game Room>There is a brown recluse on the ceiling in my living room
bdj23 12:26 PM 04-04-2020
About 15 feet up in the air.

Give me ideas on how to kill the ****er.

I hate brown recluses so much.
[Reply]
srvy 08:56 PM 04-04-2020
Brown recluse love quite dark places. Garages or dark basements or crawl spaces clutter is also favorite like boxes full of crap. What they don't like is lots of activity and commotion. With as many, you are traping id shake out clothes and footwear before putting on. They are hard to kill because fumigation cant often reach them and their egg pockets block out pesticides to where you fumigate and a whole new batch hatches.

Honestly the only solution I see is going to an army surplus see it they have a flame thrower and some jellied gas.
[Reply]
bdj23 10:06 PM 04-04-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
Brown recluse love quite dark places. Garages or dark basements or crawl spaces clutter is also favorite like boxes full of crap. What they don't like is lots of activity and commotion. With as many, you are traping id shake out clothes and footwear before putting on. They are hard to kill because fumigation cant often reach them and their egg pockets block out pesticides to where you fumigate and a whole new batch hatches.

Honestly the only solution I see is going to an army surplus see it they have a flame thrower and some jellied gas.
Burning down my house right now, brb
[Reply]
Cleavage 10:13 PM 04-04-2020

[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:14 PM 04-04-2020
Originally Posted by wazu:
This really isn't your job. Have your husband kill it.
Exactly !! And spray "Home defense" on the interior and exterior of your home and you won't see these insects invading let alone alive in your home. This stuff rocks!!
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:15 PM 04-04-2020
Let's review

You haven't taken the shot out of a turkey load and filled it up with salt and capped it with wax yet?

Fucking embarrassing.
[Reply]
F150 07:19 AM 04-05-2020
Originally Posted by BDj23:
About 15 feet up in the air.

Give me ideas on how to kill the ****er.

I hate brown recluses so much.

https://store.doyourownpestcontrol.c...ial-spider-kit
[Reply]
scho63 05:07 PM 04-05-2020
Confucius says: "Better to have brown recluse on ceiling than tick on your dick."
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 05:24 PM 04-05-2020
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
Get some hair spray and zap it.

A few months ago my wife starting yelling.....hurry hurry come here.

One of these crawling on the wall.

I wanted to capture it, have a pet, nope, she wanted it dead, so....crunch!
Holy shit I totally forgot about Brave Wilderness. That dude is one crazy mother ****er. He goes out of his way to get stung and bitten by poisonous bugs.
[Reply]
KentuckyChief 05:40 PM 04-05-2020
The house in Belton I grew up in had these bitches real bad! One got me on my knee in the middle of the night when I was 8. Sneaky fucker! Sick as dog for the longest time on that one
[Reply]
jdubya 08:37 PM 04-05-2020
Hats off to you all in the midwest and elsewhere that have real spiders. Here in Ca we only have black widows but there is no accidentally running into them. Their webs are ridiculously easy to spot and stay away from or if you accidentally grab their web it feels like static electricity so you know immediately to yank your hand out. Our tarantulas are big but harmless.....
[Reply]
DJJasonp 08:52 PM 04-05-2020
I use the vacuum with the hose attachment. Sucks em right into the tank. Not one has ever escaped (maybe no oxygen?).

Nice and tidy execution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
srvy 09:11 PM 04-05-2020
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
I use the vacuum with the hose attachment. Sucks em right into the tank. Not one has ever escaped (maybe no oxygen?).

Nice and tidy execution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is what a good exterminator should do. Suck up visible webs egg sacks in nooks and crannies then take to a burn pit and humanely return to nature:-)
[Reply]
srvy 09:26 PM 04-05-2020
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Hats off to you all in the midwest and elsewhere that have real spiders. Here in Ca we only have black widows but there is no accidentally running into them. Their webs are ridiculously easy to spot and stay away from or if you accidentally grab their web it feels like static electricity so you know immediately to yank your hand out. Our tarantulas are big but harmless.....
Nevada has an abundance of those SOBs. Worked on a project there first evening in the room after long day work I fill out my timesheet on the desk with my laptop. All sudden this big ass black shiny spider drops from its web behind picture frame. Hangs there stretching its legs its diameter of a nickel and has the red hourglass on its back. I look for something to smash it with before it slips away and nothing handy. I quickly remove my work boot and line up and smack him it drops to the carpet. I look everywhere for its remains to no avail which really gives me the eby jeebies. My boots are cleated with Vibram soles so figure it got lucky. Go to bet after shaking out sheets. next morning carrying equipment out to truck I find dead black widow in doorsill. It was my first of many encounters with these pests in Northern Nevada.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 09:44 PM 04-05-2020
There is several brown recluses around my area since the quarintine. I think the guy across the hall is named Jose
[Reply]
eDave 10:20 PM 04-05-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I can't stop watching this bad ass thing. Fuck.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up