Hog's Gone Fishin 06:32 PM 04-02-2020
Something to look forward to April 23rd

NFL DRAFTCountdown

[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:06 PM 04-02-2020
MacFarland in the 2nd.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 07:25 PM 04-02-2020
Drafting at #32 every year is really gonna have me staying up later than usual for the next decade+
[Reply]
bowener 08:12 AM 04-03-2020
NFL DRAFTCountdown

Embed this in the OP if you want.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:37 PM 04-03-2020
Thanks bowener!
[Reply]
scho63 01:42 PM 04-03-2020
We need: 2 fatties for O line; strong rushing LB; speedster WR who can catch; TE who can catch, block and run routes; RB in late round; aggressive CB; punter as last pick

Our 7 rounds quickly laid out for you.......
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:47 PM 04-03-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
We need: 2 fatties for O line; strong rushing LB; speedster WR who can catch; TE who can catch, block and run routes; RB in late round; aggressive CB; punter as last pick

Our 7 rounds quickly laid out for you.......
Well , right now we only have 5 picks I believe. Trading Jones will get us a couple. Wouldn't that be nice to have two 1's and two 2's. We could replace Jones and build a really good defense with all that and use Jones cap savings to grab a fatty for the Oline.
[Reply]
DrRyan 01:57 PM 04-03-2020
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
MacFarland in the 2nd.
That would be monumental disaster. If taking a RB in the second it would have to be any number of backs better than McFarland. Akers, CEH, Taylor, Dobbins or Moss are all more likely to go in the second than McFarland. Hard pass on a smaller, change of pace back in the second round.

I don't understand the Chief fan lobbying for a RB in the first or second round. The real value for RBs is round 3 or later every single year.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:59 PM 04-03-2020
Originally Posted by DrRyan:
That would be monumental disaster. If taking a RB in the second it would have to be any number of backs better than McFarland. Akers, CEH, Taylor, Dobbins or Moss are all more likely to go in the second than McFarland. Hard pass on a smaller, change of pace back in the second round.

I don't understand the Chief fan lobbying for a RB in the first or second round. The real value for RBs is round 3 or later every single year.
I think what people are thinking is that we have such a good WR core and the best TE in the league then adding a really good back will make us just over the top unstoppable.

Can you imagine this offense with Derrick Henry.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:59 PM 04-03-2020
McFarland is more likely to be a 3 or 4 guy than a 2.
[Reply]
Mecca 03:00 PM 04-03-2020
Originally Posted by DrRyan:

I'd take a 2nd round RB if I thought he was special, JK Dobbins would probably be a 2000 all purpose guy in this offense, that's worth a 2.
[Reply]
DrRyan 03:02 PM 04-03-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I'd take a 2nd round RB if I thought he was special, JK Dobbins would probably be a 2000 all purpose guy in this offense, that's worth a 2.
I guess you could talk me into that. McFarland in the second however, not a chance.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:43 PM 04-03-2020

One position that some believe would be worth even more investment on offense for the Chiefs would be running back. A pairing that seems to make sense is Ohio State’s J.K. Dobbins if he’s available at pick 32. He’s a player they’ve FaceTimed with. One of the draft’s top backs.

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) April 3, 2020

[Reply]
Easy 6 03:57 PM 04-03-2020
Just gimme a C or G in the 2-3 range, that’s really all I ask... STOP being so reliant on all of these 5th-6th round guys

Guys like Lemieux or Ruiz could step right in and be INSTANT upgrades... give our mighty King the personal bodyguard he deserves!

Everything else will be gravy
[Reply]
banyon 03:59 PM 04-03-2020
This should be one of the most watched drafts ever, what with nothing to do and no sports for forever.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 11
1 2345 > Last »
Up