ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 34
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Media Center>Homeland on Showtime
BigRedChief 08:40 PM 10-11-2011
Looks promising. Lots of good actors and a premise with lots of potential.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:16 PM 08-19-2012
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
JIMP

:-) fantastic!
[Reply]
KevB 12:40 AM 09-05-2012
Just watched all 12 episodes over the last four days. Outstanding series. I wanted more closure out of the finale, but upon reflection, I really appreciate how it played out. It was just so very well done and well acted.

On his motivation (re: love for Issa vs. his own kids), Brody was doing it for his kids. He felt that was extreme injustice in the world, and the leader of that injustice was soon to be running the country his family lives in. In his own jaded sense of purpose, he thought that he was doing right by his family.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:36 AM 09-15-2012
http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13477270129723
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:14 PM 09-30-2012
Starts back up tonight. Glad to see the Emmy's for the show. Beat out Mad Men. I re-watched the Brody in the bunker with the suicide vest scene. The emotions as he goes through was a fantastic display of quality acting
[Reply]
Pants 10:02 PM 09-30-2012
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Starts back up tonight. Glad to see the Emmy's for the show. Beat out Mad Men. I re-watched the Brody in the bunker with the suicide vest scene. The emotions as he goes through was a fantastic display of quality acting
When the wife dropped the Holy Qur'an tonight, I thought Damian Lewis was a devout Muslim for real. He's such a good fucking actor.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:48 PM 10-01-2012
That was a great first episode. Brody going through the ritual of burying the Qur'an, along with his daughter. I wonder how they'll take that twist going forward. And Carrie looked downright ecstatic after she knee'd that dude in the balls, lol.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:45 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by Bowser:
That was a great first episode. Brody going through the ritual of burying the Qur'an, along with his daughter. I wonder how they'll take that twist going forward. And Carrie looked downright ecstatic after she knee'd that dude in the balls, lol.
You do know that the title of this episode was 'The Smile?'

It was pitch perfect execution of a beat to establish that Carrie/Kate can't resist the thrill of the hunt.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:51 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by Pants:
When the wife dropped the Holy Qur'an tonight, I thought Damian Lewis was a devout Muslim for real. He's such a good fucking actor.
I wash there was enough time, viewers, and $$ for him to be one this and still on 'Life.'
[Reply]
OmahaChief 09:19 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I wash there was enough time, viewers, and $$ for him to be one this and still on 'Life.'
My wife and I really enjoyed Life while it was on. Underrated show in my book.
[Reply]
Buck 10:46 PM 10-01-2012
Its a shame more people don't watch this show. It already has the feel of some of the best.

I get the sane feeling when I watch this as I do when I watch Mad Men.
[Reply]
Pants 11:12 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by Buck:
Its a shame more people don't watch this show. It already has the feel of some of the best.

I get the sane feeling when I watch this as I do when I watch Mad Men.
I get the same feeling when I watch this as I did watching Rome and some parts of Deadwood. Feels like we are always standing on the edge of a precipice and something mindblowingly dramatic is about to happen. There's this aura of intensity about this show that even when nothing is happening on screen, you're still feeling a little jittery. It's all attributed to great writing, directing and acting of course.
[Reply]
Sorter 03:05 PM 10-02-2012
Just started this show. Wow.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:51 PM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by Pants:
It's all attributed to great writing, directing and acting of course.
This!

It's not some ground breaking show. It's just so well done that you cant stop watching.
[Reply]
Pants 08:55 PM 10-07-2012
GODDAMN! What a strong episode this week! This show is seriously on par with the all time greats at this point (IMO, of course).
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:31 PM 10-07-2012
I got a few months of free showtime, finally started watching it yesterday on demand. Liked the pilot a lot.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 34
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up