Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>The Chiefs just might be the last ever Super Bowl Champions
Matrix 08:45 PM 04-04-2020
https://twitter.com/markjburns88/sta...07974600441857
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:33 PM 04-05-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
The NFL and college football will be back in full force this fall.

America will only tolerate this overreaction/shutdown shit for so long.
Sadly ,i don't think so. Until this is resolved with successful vaccination and immunity. You can't put 100 football players together with body fluids being exchanged at a high level. No way they can have contact until this is resolved.

And this just shows how cursed our team is. We get the generational QB we've so long needed, win a SB and the world goes into a pandemic to wipe out PMII's best years.

FUCK!
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:44 PM 04-05-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Sadly ,i don't think so. Until this is resolved with successful vaccination and immunity. You can't put 100 football players together with body fluids being exchanged at a high level. No way they can have contact until this is resolved.

And this just shows how cursed our team is. We get the generational QB we've so long needed, win a SB and the world goes into a pandemic to wipe out PMII's best years.

FUCK!
We won a Super Bowl. If you still think we're cursed because we can't defend our championship, you'll never be satisfied.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:09 PM 04-05-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
We won a Super Bowl. If you still think we're cursed because we can't defend our championship, you'll never be satisfied.
That SB win ended life as we know it. Cursed!
[Reply]
chiefqueen 07:42 PM 04-05-2020
I think the 2020 NFL season will be cancelled a few days after the 2020 college FB season is cancelled. The 2020 college FB will be cancelled before the month of April is over IMO. From what I am seeing on the internet is that some schools are very hesitant about playing college FB this when there was not a full off-season conditioning program because they believe this will lead to an inordinate number of player injuries if they try to play college FB this fall.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 09:42 PM 04-05-2020
You think the NFL will be back? Poor fatties in the trenches will die if they get corona
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 09:44 PM 04-05-2020
No football at any level in 2020 will suck long and hard, but it will be back in 2021. I pity the colleges and HS kids , this is very sad for them, the pros will be ok.

What about a 16 team NFL?
[Reply]
Demonpenz 09:47 PM 04-05-2020
Ted Washington Gilbert brown Vince Wilfork would all die if they got corona
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up