ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Media Center>Documentaries
SAUTO 04:33 PM 04-04-2020
Netflix, amazon prime, on demand

What you got?

More than a feeling the story of Chicago was much better than I thought it would be
[Reply]
SAUTO 02:57 PM 04-15-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Only if it was the pre-Kirstie Alley episodes:-)
Started at season 1 episode 1
[Reply]
SAUTO 02:58 PM 04-15-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
How to Fix a Drug Scandal was really interesting.
And really crazy much dope she took
[Reply]
vailpass 03:29 PM 04-15-2020
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Started at season 1 episode 1
It's a dog eat dog world Normy and I'm wearin' milk bone underwear.
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:32 PM 04-15-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
How to Fix a Drug Scandal was really interesting.
Would love to know more about the lack of internal controls within the lab. No drug tests, no periodic audits on weights, literally no one looking.
[Reply]
SAUTO 03:37 PM 04-15-2020
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Would love to know more about the lack of internal controls within the lab. No drug tests, no periodic audits on weights, literally no one looking.
Or how no one reported her leaving many times a day for 20 minutes or more at a time...

Cooking crack and smoking it at work lol the good ole days
[Reply]
Nickhead 03:39 PM 04-15-2020
i thought the doco 'idiocracy' was quite telling :-)
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:45 PM 04-15-2020
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Or how no one reported her leaving many times a day for 20 minutes or more at a time...

Cooking crack and smoking it at work lol the good ole days
Dropping liquid lsd at work? Sign me up :-)

EDIT: and lol at being a chemist and adding water to liquid meth like its your parents vodka
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:51 PM 04-15-2020
Unidentified was good. Couple episodes were meh, but mostly good.

Top Gear or Grand Tour are great.

Ancient Aliens is always good for a laugh. Or as a drinking game. You have to drink every time someone says, "ancient alien experts believe . . ." you get drunk really fast.

Deadliest Catch. Great show.

WWII: in the Pacific

WWII in HD

The National Parks
[Reply]
cripple creek 04:51 PM 04-15-2020
Rock Prophecies
2009 · 1hr 20min · Documentary/Music
7/10
IMDb
Photographer Robert Knight has been capturing rock & roll history through his camera lens since the late '60s, snapping some of the earliest appearances of Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, and the Rolling Stones. But not content to be merely a classic-rock dinosaur, Knight continues to champion and mentor early-21st century musician…
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:20 AM 04-16-2020
Watched Trapper Jake last night. Was pretty good if you can get over animals dying, sometimes horribly. But it’s amazing what that 97 year old man would do every day.

Also watched “ vanning ” . I could almost see planeteers avatars talking when the people talked.

If you watch it you’ll get my point :-)
[Reply]
SAUTO 12:57 PM 04-22-2020
Watching “the innocence project” currently.

It’s worth a watch
[Reply]
KCUnited 01:29 PM 04-22-2020
Same. The neo-nazi gang inside the sheriff's department was wild. The Vikings :-)
[Reply]
KCUnited 01:32 PM 04-22-2020
Admittedly indifferent on ZZ Top as a band, but I felt that documentary was way vanilla. There was some mention of drug use and rehab but I was expecting some Ozzie level stories and instead heard about that one time they played a show and one person showed up.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 08:01 AM 04-23-2020
A good YouTube follow is 60 second docs. They have some interesting short documentaries including one about the two guys who won an MTV weekend with Van Halen contest.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up