ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Media Center>Animaniacs' reboot
Tribal Warfare 03:00 PM 04-04-2020

#Animaniacs star Rob Paulsen reassures fans the reboot will still hold up well: "It's going to be really good."https://t.co/ms6YNnDcPW pic.twitter.com/wagFZauhit

— Comicbook.com (@ComicBook) April 4, 2020

In case you were worrying — yes, Pinky and the Brain will be appearing in the upcoming #Animaniacs reboot.https://t.co/1643umqTt0 pic.twitter.com/ydzEo2aHUQ

— Comicbook.com (@ComicBook) April 4, 2020

[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:13 PM 04-04-2020
I never liked Animaniacs.

I remember it came on either immediately before or after Batman: The Animated Series when I was growing up so I'd see bits and pieces.
[Reply]
listopencil 05:34 PM 04-05-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I never liked Animaniacs.

I remember it came on either immediately before or after Batman: The Animated Series when I was growing up so I'd see bits and pieces.

I remember it vaguely, seemed like a rip off of much older cartoons and it did not do them justice. Seems lame to reboot a 30 year old cartoon series that relied heavily on 70 year old content. My kids didn't care for it but it occasionally popped on when they were 'watching' TV because they had an annoying habit of thinking that the TV had to be constantly on in the house. At some point I grabbed some DVD collections of older cartoons from the 30's-60's and they enjoyed those much more.
[Reply]
candyman 05:40 PM 04-05-2020
I watched it just for Pinky and The Brain. The theme song was catchy as hell too.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:34 AM 04-06-2020
I thought it was pretty great though I didn't watch it all the time. Just remember it before Batman lol
[Reply]
Hydrae 11:01 AM 04-06-2020
Love Pinky and the Brain. The rest, meh.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:35 AM 04-06-2020
Oh you people are just killing me.

I LOVED Animaniacs. It was dry and clever and just right up 12 year old me's ally.

I had my 5 year old watch Yakko's universe just for giggles before she started watching some of the How the Universe Works stuff with me.

And c'mon - this is just outstanding

[Reply]
Up