ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Did you realize Butt Kicker kicked more FGs than any other team
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:28 AM 04-04-2020
https://www.espn.com/nfl/stats/team/...sMade/dir/desc

34 of them

89.5% made him 6th in percentage too
[Reply]
ku_jhawk23 11:27 PM 04-04-2020
Originally Posted by Bump:
easily my favorite Chiefs kicker ever, I wasn't around for the Stenerud days
Lowery was pretty damn good on some bad teams early, then was solid late......in 90 he missed the FG a hair short against the Dolphins after a JOKE holding call that cost us a 1st down. Butker is great, but he has some very very tough competition in Stenerud and Lowery. They can't be discounted.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:47 PM 04-04-2020
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Going from Santos to Buttkicker is the difference between a Fiat and a Ferrari.

A lot on here were worried that losing Santos was a killer because the Chiefs replaced him with a PS kicker off the Panthers.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:49 PM 04-04-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Which game was it in the playoffs ?? We had a taunting penalty on our TD and we were moved back 10 yards on the KO and Butker still put the ball on the goal line. The return guy was on the 7 and had to run back to catch it. I remember Romo going "Oh my"

Damien Williams unsportsmanlike penalty vs Texans.
[Reply]
redfan 07:47 AM 04-05-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Which game was it in the playoffs ?? We had a taunting penalty on our TD and we were moved back 10 yards on the KO and Butker still put the ball on the goal line. The return guy was on the 7 and had to run back to catch it. I remember Romo going "Oh my"
Missed the xp on the TD, but we were rolling at that point.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:07 AM 04-05-2020
So Mahomes does a really good job of setting up the field goal kickers?

Mahomes leads the league in FGSU’s?

Asking for a friend.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:20 AM 04-05-2020
You only worry about your kicker when you have a mediocre QB. I 'know' we're okay.:-)
[Reply]
Skyy God 12:49 PM 04-05-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
You only worry about your kicker when have a mediocre QB. I 'know' we're okay.:-)
Per usual, you’re a GD moron.

No coincidence the Ravens and Chiefs were the 1st and 2nd seeds last year.

Kickers (and special teams generally) can be the difference between a bye and a harder road in the playiffs
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 01:48 PM 04-05-2020
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Per usual, you’re a GD moron.

No coincidence the Ravens and Chiefs were the 1st and 2nd seeds last year.

Kickers (and special teams generally) can be the difference between a bye and a harder road in the playiffs
Did I say that your kicker must suck if have a great QB ? Per usual you have no intellect to read between the lines accurately and only go after those you personally dislike.:-)
[Reply]
Skyy God 05:19 PM 04-05-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Did I say that your kicker must suck if have a great QB ? Per usual you have no intellect to read between the lines accurately and only go after those you personally dislike.:-)
Your comment (“You only worry about your kicker when have a mediocre QB”) is asinine.

Top 5 specials, in combo with a top QB, can be the difference between a deep playoff run and the SB.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up