ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Media Center>Free HBO TV Shows
BigBeauford 08:39 PM 04-02-2020

My bosses want me to tell you these series will be available to stream on HBO NOW and HBO GO for free starting tomorrow:@BallersHBO
Barry@SiliconHBO
Six Feet Under
The Sopranos
Succession
True Blood@VeepHBO
The Wire#StayHomeBoxOffice

— HBO (@HBO) April 2, 2020

If you haven't seen Barry and Succession, do it!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:41 PM 04-02-2020

[Reply]
DeepPurple 07:35 AM 04-03-2020
I've seen all the episodes of Six Feet Under at least 5 times. There are 6 seasons and 63 episodes. It's where several people got their start, like Michael C. Hall (Dexter), Peter Krause (911), Freddy Rodriquez (Bull), Jeremy Sisto (FBI) and already famous Richard Jenkins (The Shape of Water). Sort of a soap opera of a funeral home family in LA with many personal problems.

From the recent shows on HBO, I would recommend The Night Of. It was from 2016 a mini-series of 9 episodes. It features Riz Ahmed who you might know as the dumb side-kick of Jake Gyllenhaal in Nightcrawler.

[Reply]
BigBeauford 07:36 AM 04-03-2020
Originally Posted by DeepPurple:
I've seen all the episodes of Six Feet Under at least 5 times. There are 6 seasons and 63 episodes. It's where several people got their start, like Michael C. Hall (Dexter), Peter Krause (911), Freddy Rodriquez (Bull), Jeremy Sisto (FBI) and already famous Richard Jenkins (The Shape of Water). Sort of a soap opera of a funeral home family in LA with many personal problems.

From the recent shows on HBO, I would recommend The Night Of. It was from 2016 a mini-series of 9 episodes. It features Riz Ahmed who you might know as the dumb side-kick of Jake Gyllenhaal in Nightcrawler.

The night of is their third best mini series behind Chernobyl and Band of Brothers. It is riveting.
[Reply]
DeepPurple 09:07 PM 04-03-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
The night of is their third best mini series behind Chernobyl and Band of Brothers. It is riveting.
Chernobyl was excellent.
[Reply]
Up