ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 32
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Royals Announce New Ballpark in "The Heart of Downtown KC"
Couch-Potato 08:07 AM 02-14-2024
What do you guys think about the new ballpark?

ESPN:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:39 PM 03-21-2024
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Oh, kindly shut the **** up with this bullshit.

The Power and Light and Crossroads areas aren’t anything like that. They’re not proposing people park east of Troost between 20th and 40th (which is the only area in KCMO that fits that description).
Downtown has plenty of car break ins
[Reply]
Mecca 12:40 PM 03-21-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
At least Arrowhead will always be in the safe, glamorous part of the city.
Nothing lights my pants on fire like going to Raytown and having a good bowl of Dixons diarheaa in a bowl and then I head off to Arrowhead where before and after the games I can watch people speed by on I70.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:40 PM 03-21-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
There are car break ins all over suburbia too in case you didn't know.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 12:40 PM 03-21-2024
Yeah, I know there are a ton of surface lots (whether they're available to the public or not), but that number does seem awfully high.

Seems strange they would quote a number that's so far off from what they actually need.... I mean, I know the dating scene in KC is kind of rough, but would expect some people to drive with SOs/spouses/family.

And then given the number of people terrified of downtown, there's a subset who will use the buddy system and drive together.

If the stadium seats only 35k, not sure why they just wouldn't use a realistic number for how many they need plus some.... parking won't be nearly as bad as some are saying, but needlessly lying like it's a parking lot mecca is dumb.
Like when they have a game no one will be using the 40000 available spots. Its a scam and a total grift.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:43 PM 03-21-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
There are car break ins all over suburbia too in case you didn't know.

I love this argument. You're trying to compare crime in KCMO to the suburbs.

https://crimegrade.org/property-crime-kansas-city-mo/

There ya go. Now copy and past some talking points
[Reply]
Pablo 12:46 PM 03-21-2024

I assume dark green is good. Scary, scary suburbia north of the river. If the Royals don't get what they want they might move to Clay county and that is terrifying! You'd have to drive past downtown and over the river and everything.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:48 PM 03-21-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
I assume dark green is good. Scary, scary suburbia north of the river. If the Royals don't get what they want they might move to Clay county and that is terrifying! You'd have to drive past downtown and over the river and everything.
There is a non white man walking on my sidewalk the horror!
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:50 PM 03-21-2024

Damn, some of these suburbanites probably drive through those red blotches in OP and NKC on the way to Costco... they're dodging bullets out there!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:50 PM 03-21-2024
There is a non white man walking on my sidewalk the horror!
The funny thing is you live in independence. You have to live there because you can't afford anywhere else to live thats about as poor as it gets.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:52 PM 03-21-2024
The funny thing is you live in independence. You have to live there because you can't afford anywhere else to live thats about as poor as it gets.
I live on the very very edge of Independence, I'm like a mile from blue springs cmon now. There's a huge difference in where I live and say Sterling.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:53 PM 03-21-2024
Damn, some of these suburbanites probably drive through those red blotches in OP and NKC on the way to Costco... they're dodging bullets out there!
I can't wait to get a bulletproof vest that has a huge Kirkland logo on it.
[Reply]
Pablo 12:54 PM 03-21-2024
I live on the very very edge of Independence, I'm like a mile from blue springs cmon now. There's a huge difference in where I live and say Sterling.
Whoa, you don't want to live in the heart of Independence? Are you racist or something?
[Reply]
Katipan 12:55 PM 03-21-2024
Are they really pitching a capacity of 35k? That's kind of sad.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:55 PM 03-21-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Whoa, you don't want to live in the heart of Independence? Are you racist or something?
I mean at this point I might if it would lower my fucking rent.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 12:56 PM 03-21-2024
He referred to it as a "shooting gallery" which is fucking stupid.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 32
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Up