ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>My rep power isn't enough. Please rep me with a mean message.
Sofa King 05:46 PM 12-04-2019
After the rep thread I realized that I need to acquire more rep and increase my manhood. This is serious. I used to get more rep when i posted millions of gif's and pictures of half naked women but since I stopped doing that you all act like I cease to exist. Don't make me start doing that again.

If no one reps me for this thread I'm going to mail everyone Broncos tickets.
[Reply]
Fish 12:50 PM 08-17-2023
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Haven't received a rep since the super bowl win. WTF is with you guys? Get off your lazy asses and sling some of that rep around or I'll make you block for Russell Wilson! And you can't let him get touched, if Russ gets touched you also get hit as hard as you let him get hit!
Negged. :-)
[Reply]
Sofa King 12:56 PM 08-17-2023
:-) Rain Man is still bitter about the lack of posts of half naked women.
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:08 PM 08-17-2023
Haven't received a rep since the super bowl win. WTF is with you guys? Get off your lazy asses and sling some of that rep around or I'll make you block for Russell Wilson! And you can't let him get touched, if Russ gets touched you also get hit as hard as you let him get hit!
Give us a good God damn reason to rep bitch!
[Reply]
Sofa King 02:38 PM 08-17-2023
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Give us a good God damn reason to rep bitch!
That's fair.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:47 PM 08-17-2023
You hardly post anymore.

And the thumbs systems has kinda replaced rep. Actual rep is far and few between these days.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:54 PM 08-17-2023
I only rep my phone # for hookups
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 03:03 PM 08-17-2023
I read on CP a long time ago that begging for rep is a sure way to get you neg repped into the depths of Hades...just sayin'...
[Reply]
Sofa King 04:05 PM 08-17-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
You hardly post anymore.

And the thumbs systems has kinda replaced rep. Actual rep is far and few between these days.
I hardly post because of your thumbs up system. Thanks alot for that.

Originally Posted by ptlyon:
I only rep my phone # for hookups
Detoxing is your man. Whatever he does I imagine a thumb will be involved.

Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
I read on CP a long time ago that begging for rep is a sure way to get you neg repped into the depths of Hades...just sayin'...
My mighty rep stick is far too large for a simple neg rep to mean anything.
[Reply]
scho63 04:13 PM 08-17-2023
I just put a thumbs up your ass.
[Reply]
Sofa King 08:00 PM 08-17-2023
Originally Posted by scho63:
I just put a thumbs up your ass.
I think I felt it
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up