ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 156 of 158
« First < 56106146152153154155156 157158 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 08:31 PM 01-24-2021
Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
[Reply]
Eastwood 12:42 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
No. Just no. Rodgers flat missed Adams wide open down the left sideline for a sure TD. Then he missed Lazard right in front of him a yard from the EZ wide open for another. Then he had a brainfart and decided to try and fit a ball to Adams double covered when he should've just run it in for another easy TD.

Your defense didn't stop Rodgers. Rodgers stopped Rodgers.

If that had been Mahomes instead of Rodgers, Packers win that game by 17. Hell, if that had been Wilson, same story.

At least be honest in your assessment of your defense and what happened in that game.
What happened? Mahomes didn’t even score a fucking TD!
[Reply]
Eastwood 12:43 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
man, you other teams' fans that show up on our board to talk shit are so boring.

BORING.

It's the same shit every time. I can literally type your posts for you in advance. Insert name of team, insert name of QB who's "hot lately". Insert same comments about how The Chiefs defense won't be able to stop insert name of weapon A, and weapon B and how Chiefs fans are overconfident, and are about to get a dose of reality.

And then reality happens, and The Chiefs win, and none of your bullshit will come to pass, and then you won't even have the decency to come back here and eat your crow.

Go home, troll. Save some face.
This is gold. Pure gold.
[Reply]
Eastwood 12:47 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Pretty much covers it.

They aren't the same team from when the Chiefs beat them the first time!
They've been on a roll (dismantling teams that didn't even make the playoffs, much less are the Chiefs) since losing to the Chiefs!
They want it more!
The game 2 months ago didn't matter, but what happened in that Raiders game in October?!?
How will the Chiefs ________________________ ?!?

....receives laughter and shit posts...

...ermergerd, you're all arrogant, I just want to talk football!!!

Hey brother, what happened? Guess we were different this time around.

via GIPHY

Hey brother, what happened? Guess we were different this time around.
[Reply]
Eastwood 12:50 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I didn't say anything about being in cruise control.

Though in the first quarter KC had a 3 score lead. After the half, with that lead intact, Andy went into his usual 'grind the clock' mode, as he has since week 8-9, and that was that.

KC had a two score lead for all but 9 minutes in that game. And owned 8:23 of the 4th quarter.

That's how Andy plays this season.

Don't worry though, Andy's going to score a lot more come Sunday. You can bank on it.
Hey, did Andy score any points?
[Reply]
Eastwood 12:53 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
So, Kelce and Hill had their way in the first game. Obviously, no one is expecting Tyreek to go for 270 again, but what do you think the Bucs' strategy is going into this one in terms of covering these guys?

IIRC, I believe the Bucs started using a lot of 2 high safety looks in the 2nd half... what are your thoughts on this, do you think you'll see a lot more of that?

The main reason I ask is because the Chiefs were able to stretch the field horizontally with Hardman against the Bills (among other plays) and they've been completely comfortable getting those ~5-7 yard gains... also using Hill in the backfield, the quick slant on the RPO that unexpectedly went for a huge gain, etc. They've been crazy efficient at turning 1st&10s and 2nd&longs into 3rd and short.

Previously, in say the Falcons game, Mahomes seemed inpatient at times to dink and dunk down the field, but in the playoffs they've had several 10+ play drives as they've opened the playbook and strategized against taking away everything deep.

Thoughts?
I’m sorry I could not discuss this with you. I’m just seeing this now for the first time.
[Reply]
Redbled 12:53 PM 02-14-2021
I’d say at least 7 absolute BS flags that went against the Chiefs and not 1 bad one against the Bucs. Most talked about thing nationally the last week. Anyone recall that being the case for any other Super Bowl? Didn’t think so. Handing a good team 11-14 points in the 2nd quarter is to much for most any team to make up.
[Reply]
Eastwood 12:55 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
We're going to dunk on you, and rub our nuts all over your face just like the first time.
How’d that basketball Gand you were talking about? Did you get your dunk?

WE BEAT YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ASSES.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:55 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Kelce was getting open but our OL blew it.

God I hate Andrew Wylie
[Reply]
Eastwood 12:55 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
You realize Pastradamas has already spoken, right??? Bucs are ****ed. It's over. You won't watch football again after that Sunday
9 points. Go fuck yourself. (Again)
[Reply]
Eastwood 12:57 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by carcosa:
lmao
Whoops.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:57 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by Eastwood:
How’d that basketball Gand you were talking about? Did you get your dunk?

WE BEAT YOUR MOTHER****ING ASSES.
Hey, you guys got lucky with all of our injuries.

It happens.
[Reply]
Eastwood 12:59 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
You know what I want? I want Andy to empty the ****ing playbook and curb stomp these ****ers and silence all the stupid narratives we’ve heard. No coasting. Pedal to the floorboard complete ass kicking.
Did you stomp around the house when you didn’t get what you wanted?
[Reply]
Eastwood 01:00 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by kccrow:
I don't even want to talk reasonably with Bucs fans. They aren't covering this offense, period. Pat played pitch and catch at will in an easy game where he just gave them a glimpse of the tip the first time. It's just going to be balls deep this time.

It's going to be a ****ing curb-stomping. They're going to change the name of the town to Tampon Bay because of the size of the plug they'll need to put in whiny-ass Tom's bleeding vagina after this one.

42-17 Chiefs, no less.
Are your predictions always this fucking terrible? What a loser.
[Reply]
Eastwood 01:01 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Me too. He almost let TB back in it late after dominating the majority of the first meeting.

This time, keep the foot on the gas and let Tyreek get 300 yards receiving and make this one HISTORIC.
It was historic alright.
[Reply]
Eastwood 01:02 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Been waiting for this. Knew they wouldn’t disappoint.

It’s amazing how all these teams magically improved enormously immediately after playing the Chiefs!
Yep. 8-0 since. Thanks for that.
[Reply]
Page 156 of 158
« First < 56106146152153154155156 157158 >
Up