ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 155 of 158
« First < 55105145151152153154155 156157158 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 08:31 PM 01-24-2021
Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
[Reply]
Eastwood 10:14 PM 02-07-2021
Originally Posted by Eastwood:
There’s some cocky fans in this thread that aren’t giving Tampa any respect. Same thing that happened with the WFT, Saints and Packers fans. A lot of homers saying “we beat their ass last time” , but in reality, you had a historic 1st quarter with 17 points and struggled the rest of the game. We kicked the ball to you guys with 4 minutes left in the 4th and the score was 24-27 after we just scored a TD, but y’all were able to run out the clock. We are a better team than we were back then, it’s pretty freakin obvious that you don’t watch our games.

Tampa will win this game.
Here to serve crow.
[Reply]
Ed Dubreuil 10:18 PM 02-07-2021
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
Go burn to death in an AIDS tree fire.

Why'd you switch your asterisk avatar, masshole?
I originally had a Patriots logo, WTF are you talking about? I have the upmost respect for Mahomes, Kelly and your team. Look up my posts from the 2019 AFC threads. I like Tom Brady and Gronk even after they left NE, and I predicted that Brady and Gronk would prevail over your team in this Superbowl (which was removed apparently by admin), and I was correct, that's all. So you can't have an opposing view here? I wasn't trying to be a dick. I think Mahomes and the Chiefs are the next NFL dynasty, just not as long as Tom Brady is still around.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:35 PM 02-07-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You don’t ever post in The Lounge, but now all of a sudden when the Chiefs are playing Brady in the SB you’re interested in football again?

It’s obvious what you’re doing.
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
I rarely post in the lounge because people just post asinine shit like you did. The Chiefs just lost their starting LT to an Achilles injury, and the Chiefs are getting back their big man in the middle.

That changes the dynamics along the lines, and that's all I posted, in response to a post about the pass rushing and the D-line. If you're too fucking jumpy about the possibility that someone might make a post about Brady to figure that out, take a Valium and don't post again until after it starts working.

[Reply]
Stryker 11:49 PM 02-07-2021
31 - 9 All i have to say. Complete embarrassment.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 12:36 AM 02-08-2021

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:38 AM 02-08-2021
The Bucs play at New England next season... break with tradition and make that the opening kickoff game (Super Bowl champs on the road).
[Reply]
lostcause 12:55 AM 02-08-2021
You get to bet your house on either:

A. The Chiefs score at least 1 TD in the Superbowl

or

B. The Chiefs don't lose by 3+ TDs

Result:

Lose two houses.

My ****ing god.
[Reply]
buttpiratepyrex 09:07 AM 02-08-2021
Just here to laugh at all you mahome pubic hairs ��

I came in peace and offered a realistic take of why the chiefs weren't on our level and your sensitive mods changed my user name like a 2nd grader.

I hope that mod is crying in his chiefs diaper right now lol.

Bucs super bowl champs 31-9 and the chiefs didn't deserve to be on the same field. What an embarrassment for the nfl
[Reply]
Brody Wa 02:43 PM 02-08-2021
Unfortunately I was right and every single bone in my body wish I was wrong. I’m 100% certain we will bounce back if we use high round draft picks on the offensive line.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:49 PM 02-08-2021
Originally Posted by buttpiratepyrex:

I came in peace and offered a realistic take of why the chiefs weren't on our level and your sensitive mods changed my user name like a 2nd grader.

Bucs super bowl champs 31-9 and the chiefs didn't deserve to be on the same field. What an embarrassment for the nfl
You sound retarded. Why would anyone take "advice" from someone that rode the short bus?

You thought your team would win. So what? That really doesn't make you special.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:53 PM 02-08-2021
Originally Posted by buttpiratepyrex:

You failed the bandwagon test by not showing up after the Bucs lost to the Chiefs in November.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:39 PM 02-08-2021
Kelce was getting open but our OL blew it.

I thought this was one of the most important plays of the game. A minimum four-point swing (more likely an 11-point) massive play. Plus, it’s there if they can hold up on the right side. https://t.co/kPvG7tfBX1

— The QB School (@The_QB_School) February 8, 2021

[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:50 PM 02-08-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Kelce was getting open but our OL blew it.

OL has sucked all year.
[Reply]
Eastwood 12:39 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Oh Winfield was a game time decision was he? Is that why he didn't practice this week and Ariens said he doesn't know if he'll make it for next sunday? Also whitehead can "say" what he wants...that shoulder is torn up and he'd be playing hurt..so good luck. As for David and AB...David trying to fly around on a bad hamstring? Again..good luck. And AB appears to be struggling badly right now too but hey...may the best team win my friend.
Wow. This dude wins the “most things wrong in a post award”.
[Reply]
Eastwood 12:40 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Will you, when we beat you by two scores?
Back here for my crow... oh wait.
[Reply]
Page 155 of 158
« First < 55105145151152153154155 156157158 >
Up