ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 76 of 100
« First < 26667273747576 7778798086 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>CBS: The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs
diqlix 09:12 AM 01-04-2021
Mentions the Chiefs several times, so figured you guys would want to see it.

The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs

Forget the Ravens. Forget the Bucs. The team you don't want to play in January is the Buffalo Bills.

With all due respect to the Packers, the AFC's No. 2 overall seed may very well be the second-best team in the NFL.

The Bills crushed the Dolphins 56-26 in a game Miami needed for their playoff hopes. And maybe we didn't see a 30-point win coming, but it's in line with what the Bills have been doing to teams in recent weeks.

Buffalo has had a top-five scoring defense since Week 12. If not for the Hail Murray they would have finished on a 10-game win streak dating back to before Halloween.

And then there's Josh Allen. The third-year franchise quarterback has, in consecutive weeks, set the Bills single-season records for passing touchdowns and passing yards.

What I love most about the Bills is that they aren't even letting teams hang around. Since that Week 10 loss to the Cardinals, not a single team has finished within a possession of the Bills.

I go back to that Week 6 loss to the Chiefs. Head coach Sean McDermott picked his poison and let the Chiefs' run game beat them up so that Patrick Mahomes wouldn't. Kansas City rushed for 245 yards and Mahomes passed for 225 yards.

But with about 5 minutes left in the game and down 23-17, the Bills forced a Clyde Edwards-Helaire fumble that would have given the Bills the ball at the Kansas City 31.

They would have had a chance to take the lead against the Chiefs there. But instead, the replay showed Edwards-Helaire's knee was down just before the ball came out. Mahomes took the Chiefs down for the field goal and that provided the final margin of victory.

Allen is a better quarterback today than he was then. The defense is playing far better ball. And after sweeping the Patriots and beating the likes of the Seahawks and Steelers, the Bills now know how to win big games.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/t...insider-notes/
[Reply]
1postanddone 01:43 AM 01-06-2021
This whole thread is destined to be irrelevant when the Chiefs lose to the Ravens next week.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:45 AM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
The Chiefs have not been good at keeping the last 7 games opponent's at a distance. Those games were all too close for comfort. The Bill's have not been toying with anyone the last several games.

I suspect after this weeks vacation Reid is giving the team, it will be serious business throughout the playoffs.
I don't think we threw a pass that wasn't a screen last week.

Reid is keeping his cards close to the vest until he needs to lay them down.

We saw him do the same thing last year...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:48 AM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Lol it still shocks me how DUMB some people are around here smh.
You could help do something about it by drinking an entire bottle of HEET antifreeze.

Just open the ol' gullet and dump 'er on in there...

I hear Iso-HEET makes a GREAT chaser :

[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 01:56 AM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
You could help do something about it by drinking an entire bottle of HEET antifreeze.

Just open the ol' gullet and dump 'er on in there...

I hear Iso-HEET makes a GREAT chaser :

RABBLELOSER!!!..how is your bigotted, dumb ass doing today? Have a nice holidays Mr keyboard Warrior? :-)
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:15 AM 01-06-2021
RABBLELOSER!!!..how is your bigotted, dumb ass doing today? Have a nice holidays Mr keyboard Warrior? :-)
Hot girlfriend got me a Steal Your Face hoodie with the KC Arrowhead inside it (Chief Your Face), buying a new house, had all the kids together for the holidays, Chiefs have the #1 seed to defend their Super Bowl Championship...

It's been worse.

[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:26 AM 01-06-2021
Hot girlfriend got me a Steal Your Face hoodie with the KC Arrowhead inside it (Chief Your Face), buying a new house, had all the kids together for the holidays, Chiefs have the #1 seed to defend their Super Bowl Championship...

It's been worse.

Is that you or your girlfriend rabbleloser? Just wondering :-)
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:37 AM 01-06-2021
Is that you or your girlfriend rabbleloser? Just wondering :-)
She's hot. I am not.

She teaches special needs kids, she has a master's degree and specializes with kids that have autism. She's going to get her EdD, accepted to a doctorate program that starts this month, actually. I graduate in May and will be pursuing my Master's with an emphasis in social behaviors.

She's uber-liberal and supports BLM, civil rights, the empowerment of women and minorities, etc.

If I was even an eighth as bigoted as you (and others on this board) have claimed, she'd have absolutely nothing to do with me...
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 04:47 AM 01-06-2021
She's hot. I am not.

She teaches special needs kids, she has a master's degree and specializes with kids that have autism. She's going to get her EdD, accepted to a doctorate program that starts this month, actually. I graduate in May and will be pursuing my Master's with an emphasis in social behaviors.

She's uber-liberal and supports BLM, civil rights, the empowerment of women and minorities, etc.

If I was even an eighth as bigoted as you (and others on this board) have claimed, she'd have absolutely nothing to do with me...
No-one would accuse you of being a bigot if you didn't project a bigoted attitude rabbleloser....but your girlfriend sounds like a great person and hopefully her kind heart can rub off on you someday :-)
[Reply]
Brody Wa 05:02 AM 01-06-2021

It's been worse.

The Grateful Chiefs...Hmmm kinda has a ring to it.:-)
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 07:04 AM 01-06-2021
Wouldn’t the Bills upsetting the Colts be better for the Chiefs? I would much rather face the team that somehow thinks they can beat us in a shootout than a team that can control the line of scrimmage and time of possession with their run game.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 07:20 AM 01-06-2021
It's Allen's super bowel to lose
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 07:24 AM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by 1postanddone:
This whole thread is destined to be irrelevant when the Chiefs lose to the Ravens next week.
Ok champ :-)
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:12 AM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Wouldn’t the Bills upsetting the Colts be better for the Chiefs? I would much rather face the team that somehow thinks they can beat us in a shootout than a team that can control the line of scrimmage and time of possession with their run game.
That's kind of a good point. When teams start thinking they're gonna fling the ball all over God's creation, that's when guys like Mathieu, Breeland, Thornhill, Ward, Fenton, Sneed, and Sorensen start picking off balls...

But then again, the Colts have Phyllis...and wouldn't it be fitting for Phyllis to end his career with one last Chiefs Riversception? Or for them to have ran the ball and controlled the line with a 2pt lead at the end of the game...and Phyllis fumbles while taking the snap for a kneeldown, Buttkicker kicks the winner and Phyllis leaves Arrowhead a loser one last time...again?

You know...for old times' sake.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:13 AM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by 1postanddone:
Shit, convince me that the Ravens can win a single fucking playoff game before you go sticking them in the Divisional round.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:20 AM 01-06-2021
No-one would accuse you of being a bigot if you didn't project a bigoted attitude rabbleloser...
Or, if people actually knew what words meant and how to apply them, but hey, it's 2021, I'm sure they have an app for that now.

but your girlfriend sounds like a great person and hopefully her kind heart can rub off on you someday :-)
Well...thank you?
[Reply]
Page 76 of 100
« First < 26667273747576 7778798086 > Last »
Up