ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 224 of 256
« First < 124174214220221222223224 225226227228234 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 12:22 AM 07-23-2023
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
I beat Final Fantasy 16. That ending was something.
Just finished, quite an amazing ending. Easy, but at this point after the S hunts I’m fine with not struggling to fight the end boss. I really enjoyed this game.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 06:09 AM 07-23-2023
Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon:
Just finished, quite an amazing ending. Easy, but at this point after the S hunts I’m fine with not struggling to fight the end boss. I really enjoyed this game.
Yeah once to get the dodging down, and especially if you use the Berzerker ring, then the fights get easier.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 09:36 AM 07-23-2023
Yeah once to get the dodging down, and especially if you use the Berzerker ring, then the fights get easier.

Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 10:32 AM 07-23-2023
Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon:
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:02 PM 07-23-2023
Spoiler!
Those are rookie numbers, kid. :-) jk

But for real, I've gotten over 250k on an 'ideal' stagger sequence. Diamond Dust, Will O The Wykes, Zankutzen, Lightning Rod, Gigaflare, Dancing Steel, second Zankutzen.

Just as an aside, it's pretty easy to effectively guarantee a level 5 Zankutzen with just one Dancing Steel. Place a Lightning Rod right before and it counts those hits too.

Diamond Dust INSTANTLY puts them at the 1.5 damage multiplier so it's smart to use it at the very beginning of the fight to have it again when it's staggering time.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:27 PM 07-23-2023
Originally Posted by Bump:
I tried a bit of the first one since it was free on PS+ but couldn't get into it

I'm starting to get interested Balders Gate 3 though, all of the devs from big companies talking on twitter saying shit like "don't expect this to be the new standard" and "this game is rockstar-scale nonsense and we're worried that gamers might look to this as a new standard in APRG's" has me looking more into it.
I just think Remnant looks ugly and the first one was super boring most of the time. I'm still on the fence on 2 but thankfully there is a *cough* free demo out already so people won't have to blow $50 on something they don't like. I'll have to look at Baldurs Gate again but I believe it's turn based? I haven't played that game since the 90's and it was decent back then.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 07:40 PM 07-25-2023

[Reply]
Otter 11:23 AM 07-26-2023
A Plague Tale: Innocence is available on Steam for $7.99. Hard to find any bad reviews on this game and for $7.99 you can't really go wrong. Picked it up for down the road.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/7...ale_Innocence/

[Reply]
Loneiguana 12:21 PM 07-26-2023
Recieved my Boulder's Gate 3 key today. Bought the collector edition that comes with the cloth map, book, and drizzt/mindflayer statue.

Just a little over a week away from release.
[Reply]
tredadda 04:53 PM 07-26-2023
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
Recieved my Boulder's Gate 3 key today. Bought the collector edition that comes with the cloth map, book, and drizzt/mindflayer statue.

It looks good. I am gonna have to wait until reading some player reviews on it.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:33 AM 07-27-2023

I took the plunge and bought this, amazing game. If you're not a souls type player just leave it on the normal setting it's hard but not overly. The game world and way everything works is amazing. So much better than the first game graphic wise and each world i've seen so far(3) look amazing and feel great.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:13 AM 07-27-2023
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Just an update if you do decide to buy this for $20 on steam, it works on Steam deck(instructions at the link) and many people have worked hard to make every year since the 1940 season for the game. Download them here including NCAA mods and CFL teams etc.

https://apollo1980.wixsite.com/psfteams21/2023seasons
[Reply]
hometeam 07:37 PM 07-27-2023
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:

bg3 gonna be epic
[Reply]
TambaBerry 12:04 PM 07-30-2023
Originally Posted by hometeam:
bg3 gonna be epic
I bought it a long ass time ago and played the beta. Loved it and decided to not play another minute of it until it releases fully. Been killing me lol
[Reply]
Loneiguana 08:17 AM 07-31-2023
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
I bought it a long ass time ago and played the beta. Loved it and decided to not play another minute of it until it releases fully. Been killing me lol
I haven't touched early access for that reason. Yesterday morning I was bored though and just couldn't stop myself playing around with the character creator.

Almost Thursday.
[Reply]
Page 224 of 256
« First < 124174214220221222223224 225226227228234 > Last »
Up