ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 60 of 85
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bob Kraft Busted for Soliciting Prostitution
Amnorix 10:52 AM 02-22-2019
:-) You'd think a billionaire could get laid without taking this kind of risk.

Doug Kyed

Verified account

@DougKyed
Jupiter Police chief Daniel Kerr just announced Patriots owner Robert Kraft is being charged with soliciting another to commit prostitution.

https://www.wptv.com/news/region-n-p...operation-live
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:56 AM 03-20-2019
Eventually the video will be out there and further embarrass the other owners. The idea that these illegals were not brought here to be whores is rediculous. Of course they were and totally apart of some type of trafficking. Where do they live? Is there an address? Apparently not or it would be out there.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 06:15 AM 03-20-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Eventually the video will be out there and further embarrass the other owners. The idea that these illegals were not brought here to be whores is rediculous. Of course they were and totally apart of some type of trafficking. Where do they live? Is there an address? Apparently not or it would be out there.
Stop acting like you know exactly what is going on here. You are not a cop assigned to the case. No criminal charges for sex trafficking were filed. With how public this case is best believe if sex trafficking was going on they would prove it.

Asian countries dont look down on prostitution the way some Americans do. You act like these girls have degrees and could go and get a nice office job. Plenty of girls from America prostitute to pay bills because they cant keep a regular job (usually because of drugs) or because it pays way better than any job they could get. So don't give me that 'these girls would never prostitute themselves' bs. It happens all the time.

Like I said before this whole thing is just going to blow over. A year or two from now no one other than self righteous idiots (like BlackOps) is even going to care.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 07:17 AM 03-20-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Stop acting like you know exactly what is going on here. You are not a cop assigned to the case. No criminal charges for sex trafficking were filed. With how public this case is best believe if sex trafficking was going on they would prove it.

Asian countries dont look down on prostitution the way some Americans do. You act like these girls have degrees and could go and get a nice office job. Plenty of girls from America prostitute to pay bills because they cant keep a regular job (usually because of drugs) or because it pays way better than any job they could get. So don't give me that 'these girls would never prostitute themselves' bs. It happens all the time.

Like I said before this whole thing is just going to blow over. A year or two from now no one other than self righteous idiots (like BlackOps) is even going to care.
Watching The Streets of San Francisco and Dragnet growing up makes me believe that you don't have to be a cop to think for yourself.
[Reply]
Amnorix 07:18 AM 03-20-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
:-):-):-)

OMG....let this be a lesson to the youngsters around this moral shithole of a site....and if you actually bought this report.

What really went down....Kraft and his Florida attorney have some favors to call on. This is what happens when you are an active political donor, own a football team, fly around with Trump in Air Force One....and have 6.6 Billion to throw around. It's the only reason they give these ****ers money...you lean on them when you get exposed.

Rodent cash....

I'll say it again...this was absolutely trafficking...enough that the police had multiple places with allocated resources to set up a sting. It just happened to snare a couple of high-profile billionaires with pull..whom I stand by my intuition...knew who is running these operations...or are actually involved.

Now they are twisting the media narrative that the cops are just bumblers...and all these young Chinese women just swam across the ocean, somehow ended up in the same Florida strip mall, cant speak English and have nowhere to live....living the American dream sleeping on their BJ beds at night...cooking dinner off a hot plate in the alley behind this joint.

Somebody pressed these dudes...and they weren't willing to budge (and play the bumbler role) without them at least admitting they would have been found guilty if they were actually "allowed" to pursue it...and their "higher-ups" hadn't demanded the situation go away..

Re-read what I quoted and think how ridiculous that is...

"Yeah...we admit we did it..and if we didn't have so much money...would have be busted like you peasants. Now go eat your GMO-infested grool and drink our aspertane...you ****ing cattle. Your laws dont apply to us. We do what we ****ing want. We **** our slaves...what are you going to do about it."

Get help. You're not well.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:45 AM 03-20-2019

He went there to get jobbed, end of story. The girls are whores that's why the appointment was so quick and also why he, being a billionaire, would even be there. There was no intention to get a massage. This 48 year old Chinese lady is an illegal, not a masseuse. Any idiot can see that. I have no doubt it blow over but still embarrassing for the owners.
[Reply]
morphius 09:11 AM 03-20-2019

The general problem is that in most of these massage parlors the girls are terrified to talk, they know what could happen to them or their families back home if they talk. I do know this as a fact.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 09:27 AM 03-20-2019
PAChiefsGuy actually thinks the girls came here on their own?
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 09:47 AM 03-20-2019
I'd give Bob Kraft a hand job considering how much a billionaire is likely to tip.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:35 AM 03-20-2019
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
I'd give Bob Kraft a hand job considering how much a billionaire is likely to tip.
One of the articles said that it was under $200. But that's fine if you're willing.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 11:40 AM 03-20-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
One of the articles said that it was under $200. But that's fine if you're willing.
Yeah, I might have to resort to blackmailing him with the video.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:42 AM 03-20-2019
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
Yeah, I might have to resort to blackmailing him with the video.
I suddenly realized why he drafted Aaron Hernandez.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 11:50 AM 03-20-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I suddenly realized why he drafted Aaron Hernandez.
:-)
So Odin Lloyd was trying to blackmail Kraft when Aaron Hernandez killed him. This conspiracy theory has legs.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:56 AM 03-20-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Get help. You're not well.
I'm not well?...I'm crystal clear on this.

You're the one who's soul is corrupted....trying this flip this on me.

Kraft visited a sex trafficking ring, got captured on video TWICE...and the system/protection put in place to prevent these types of things...basically says he was never there....and can do what ever he wants, whenever he wants.

His financial situation puts him above the law...

You put your fanboy, Patriots worship above human sex slaves....not surprised.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:04 PM 03-20-2019
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
PAChiefsGuy actually thinks the girls came here on their own?
I'm not sure he's actually capable of forming an individual thought...probably thinks the cops just got put this sting together over a round of beers because they were bored....and no one signed off on the equipment/man power used to surveil multiple places simultaneously. The legal paperwork just magically fell from the sky...because it's just SO easy to get clearance to set up cameras in multiple whore houses.

This had been in the works for a long time...

Still cant believe they got him on video twice...and he's not going to get charged for anything. They are basically saying it didn't happen...
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:29 PM 03-20-2019
This reminds me of the IMF Chief raping a hotel maid...then they turned their legal team on her...and attempted to assassinate her character. He didn't get charged with anything...she later won $6 million in a civil lawsuit.

Filth pigs....the billionaire class.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...n-case-settled
[Reply]
Page 60 of 85
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470 > Last »
Up