ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 822 of 2687
« First < 322722772812818819820821822 82382482582683287292213221822 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
-King- 10:54 AM 07-14-2018
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
I hate GB and Aaron Rodgers but the Packers are a special case. They are iconic. That trumps small market. Same deal with the Steelers. :-)
Man...you ever hear of that one guy? Payten Morning or something like that? I heard he was great but not that many people know of him because he played in Indianapolis.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:56 AM 07-14-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
Yeah being in a small market has really hurt Aaron Rodgers. They rarely ever talk about him.

You guys are just making up narratives just to be mad. If mahomes is great, everybody will talk about him and him vs. Watson will be the biggest games of the year and must see television.

Posted via Mobile Device

You know what's fun? Rape.

You know what's not as much fun as that? Playing grabass with an inferior player as your "rival"

I've never experienced the Chiefs raping the league. I HAVE experienced rivalries before.

Give me rape. And give me the head of Deshaun Watson on a platter.
[Reply]
-King- 10:58 AM 07-14-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
You know what's fun? Rape.

You know what's not as much fun as that? Playing grabass with an inferior player as your "rival"

I've never experienced the Chiefs raping the league. I HAVE experienced rivalries before.

Give me rape. And give me the head of Deshaun Watson on a platter.
Watson being good has nothing to do with the chiefs raping the league. Manning was great yet the Patriots have raped the league for the past 18 years.

We can still rape the league and have a good rivary you know.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:03 AM 07-14-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
Watson being good has nothing to do with the chiefs raping the league. Manning was great yet the Patriots have raped the league for the past 18 years.

We can still rape the league and have a good rivary you know.
Posted via Mobile Device

You don't fucking get it.

Whatever. Enjoy your Deshaun Watson.

For me, the dude can eat pig semen. I'm tired of it being a societal faux pas to talk shit about that asshole.

I'll talk shit about whomever I goddamn well please. Fuck Watson. Hope he fails miserably.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:07 AM 07-14-2018
I want Watson's knee on a silver platter.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:31 AM 07-14-2018
What a stupid conversation

Watson has his own skill set and was crushing it.

His arm is nothing compared to mahomes.

I hope he does well.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:41 AM 07-14-2018
Watson is going to be damn good as long isn’t a brokedick. So is Mahomes.

Don’t get the hate for Watson. He has to play against Luck twice a year so he doesn’t exactly have it easy.
[Reply]
TRR 11:47 AM 07-14-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
You don't ****ing get it.

Whatever. Enjoy your Deshaun Watson.

For me, the dude can eat pig semen. I'm tired of it being a societal faux pas to talk shit about that asshole.

I'll talk shit about whomever I goddamn well please. **** Watson. Hope he fails miserably.
And the reason for this hate is because KC chose Mahomes instead??
[Reply]
Bowser 11:53 AM 07-14-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Don’t get the hate for Watson. He has to play against Luck twice a year so he doesn’t exactly have it easy.
Watson is going to be a good QB, but for how long? Everyone thought RGIII was going to be the gold standard for 15 years. It comes down to how durable Watson is, and he already has a bum knee obtained in the NFL.

And fwiw, I think Luck is essentially done. Even if he does come back, he'll never be what he was out of Stanford. At least he got that miracle win against us in the playoffs to look back on fondly. :-)
[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:55 AM 07-14-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I want Watson's knee on a silver platter.
I want David Fugging Putney because i said so.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 11:57 AM 07-14-2018
We don't know how to act with a QB that's not a castoff rofl
[Reply]
Bowser 11:58 AM 07-14-2018
Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint:
We don't know how to act with a QB that's not a castoff rofl
We're in undiscovered territory here, my friend.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:07 PM 07-14-2018

Don’t get the hate for Watson. He has to play against Bortles twice a year so he doesn’t exactly have it easy.
FYP
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:39 PM 07-14-2018

Not hating on Watson, but yes I want him to fail like all QBs of the opposition KC has to deal with.

It doesn't make sense to want someone to succeed who can beat us on his own steam.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:40 PM 07-14-2018
Originally Posted by TRR:
And the reason for this hate is because KC chose Mahomes instead??
It's not a "there can only be one!" situation. Of course the league has plenty of room for both Mahomes and Watson to be great QBs. And obviously we all hope Mahomes comes out on top when the comparisons are made.

If you don't give a rip about national media perceptions and trends, then sure, I guess you can just hope Mahomes beats Watson every time they play each other and wish Watson the best in all other circumstances. I don't want that because I don't want there to be the slim possibility in some peoples' minds that Watson is a better QB.

These guys came from the same draft class. Two picks apart. If they're both great, you can bet your ass they're going to be compared for the rest of their careers. It won't matter if Mahomes beats Watson every chance he gets. Tom Brady was clearly the better QB in the Brady/Manning rivalry up until Manning left for Denver. He was 8-4 against Manning in the regular season and 2-1 in the playoffs. Didn't stop people from continuing to second-guess Brady and make a case for Manning.

I don't actually expect my desires to come to fruition. Mahomes might not be the league's best QB. Watson might not be injury prone, and he might be REALLY good. Anything can happen. All I'm talking about is what I would PREFER to see go down between these two QBs.

And what I would prefer to see is for Mahomes to be so good that Watson becomes an afterthought.
[Reply]
Page 822 of 2687
« First < 322722772812818819820821822 82382482582683287292213221822 > Last »
Up