ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 622 of 2686
« First < 122522572612618619620621622 62362462562663267272211221622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:54 PM 01-27-2018
Originally Posted by :
if you think maholmes is going come in a win us a superbowl then your dreaming. He's too reckless with his throws, i think he'll throw lot of interceptions against first string defenses.
these people need to eat bugs every day
[Reply]
staylor26 07:34 PM 01-27-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
these people need to eat bugs every day
Gotta love how a lot of those same people ignore Watson’s decision making at the same time.

It’s much more of a concern with Watson than Mahomes IMO.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 07:43 PM 01-27-2018
Originally Posted by Best22:
What? It started in the 1994 season, and ended in the 2015 season

It's history and totally irrelevant to Mahomes
I think the past few years proved the Houston win didn't erase the futility, just the technical streak. I'd argue it did start in the 95 season with the loss to Indy. I was too young and could be wrong, but that looks like a good origin to me.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:02 PM 01-27-2018
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
I think the past few years proved the Houston win didn't erase the futility, just the technical streak. I'd argue it did start in the 95 season with the loss to Indy. I was too young and could be wrong, but that looks like a good origin to me.
The win in Houston was no more relevant than that stupid shit DeBerg "won" against Todd Marinovich.

Sauce for the goose.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:24 PM 01-27-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Gruden blows smoke at all of the bums he does these for, but his attitude and words here are markedly different

Chuckie would sell his mom to the devil if he could trade Carr for Mahomes
"I could have so much fun with you"

-Wistful Chuckie during 'Gruden Camp', now FEARFUL Chuckie with sharts in pants.*

*Due to ASSsss...11 being mercifully the fuck GONE for 2018, Chuckie will now assume Shartpants duties at Arrowhead stadium on a part-time basis.

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
The magnitude of this new beginning is truly unprecedented for the Chiefs. For the first time, they have taken the QB position as seriously as possible. They're trying to do it the right way.

While the past should not be forgotten, it should be a distant afterthought. This is a new beginning with endless possibilities as it pertains to winning.
Which is more erotic?

ASSsss...11 being shown the Vote Of No Confidence?, or...

The Chiefs moving up ALL OF THOSE GLORIOUS, FATTY-BYPASSING SLOTS to secure the dominant, superior QB specimen in PATRICK MOTHERFUCKING MAHOMES II, AMIRITE?!?!?!?

Tomorrow I will release a 1-minute trailer for a 14-minute video I have been working on for over a year.

The full video comes out the day after the Super Bowl.

The biggest Chiefs fan I know has seen a rough cut and absolutely lost his mind over it.

Exciting times.

Let the past die.
Let us ALL contemplate the Greatness of CP's Number One Son while simultaneously shunning the shameful names of the NON-Alexsexuals who are supporting Clay's unrighteous bet-ban.

May these heathens burn in an eternal, smoldering pile of ASSsss...11's diaper deposits.

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
I was a Chiefs way long before Smitty got here moron.

No but he at least brought winning culture back to KC. Hopefully with Mahomes he can get us there.
Kill yourself, Squirrel Tits.

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Looks like a 15 year old true fan homer judging by its you tube page.
But...but...Marcellus told me that those people don't exist and are simply a fabrication of my mind!
:-)

1. A rough cut is, which has been seen by only my two most trustworthy advisors, and the rest of you are unworthy considering most of you had one foot on Smith's sputtering bandwagon in December.
Ahem,...(taps foot impatiently), I do NOT recall being invited to this little shin-dig, apprentice...

However, if said video increases my penis size without harmful side-effects, I may be persuaded to forgive...

It's a full evisceration from which he will never recover.

I splayed his guts out all over Arrowhead at the 50.

And Stephen A. Smith, Cris Collinsworth and Tony Romo helped.

[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 10:29 PM 01-27-2018
Originally Posted by Servant_KC:
No you weren’t. You only “FOLLOW” the chiefs because of Alex.

Your an Alex only fan and you don’t deny it in the context of all your posts.
Believe whatever you want. I don't give a fuck what you think about me.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:33 PM 01-27-2018
Yes you do.
[Reply]
JohnnyV13 10:39 PM 01-27-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I can't think of all of them off the top of my head, but there's certainly been multiple QBs who had a chance to be pro baseball players and didn't. They usually seem to end up pretty good, too.

You just have to think that this kid had $3-4M there for the taking and said no because he wanted to play football. He didn't know he'd be a top draft pick yet, he was just going to compete at Texas Tech.
You can start with Elway and Marino.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:25 AM 01-28-2018
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Ahem,...(taps foot impatiently), I do NOT recall being invited to this little shin-dig, apprentice...
Oh yes...my apologies. PM incoming.

You alone have been chosen to receive this sneak preview, dear Sweets. Enjoy it.

[Reply]
bigjosh 12:28 AM 01-28-2018

You alone have been chosen to receive this sneak preview, dear Sweets. Enjoy it.

I would ask for a sneak peek, but I ran out of jergens and kleenex already.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:35 AM 01-28-2018
Look at these fucking frozen ropes :-)

LOOK AT THIS OTHER ANGLE OF THAT BATSHIT INSANITY

This is going to be FUN.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 12:45 AM 01-28-2018
Dammit..... I’ve already showered for the evening.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:03 AM 01-28-2018

Now THAT'S my boo!...

[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 12:49 PM 01-28-2018
Originally Posted by Servant_KC:
Yes you do.
No I don't. I don't like you so I don't care whether you like me. We are never going to meet in person. You're not my boss and you have no power here other than to neg people so why would I care what you think about me?

If you want to believe I am a 'Alex only fan' go ahead. Makes no difference to me.
[Reply]
penchief 01:02 PM 01-28-2018
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
If you want to believe I am a 'Alex only fan' go ahead. Makes no difference to me.
You only have yourself to blame. You make it impossible to believe anything else.

Smitty.
[Reply]
Page 622 of 2686
« First < 122522572612618619620621622 62362462562663267272211221622 > Last »
Up