ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1722 of 2687
« First < 722122216221672171217181719172017211722 17231724172517261732177218222222 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
carcosa 12:41 AM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I am as big a fan of MAhomes as anyone and that article was 2x longer than necessary. Holy shit.
Get FUCKED
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:15 AM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
fucking LOCKED IN

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:54 PM 12-07-2019

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:09 PM 12-07-2019
just hearing Patrick say "whut" gives me joy

he is a celestial being who has only taken this form to amuse himself
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:07 PM 12-08-2019
I'm gonna say something unpopular.

We won in spite of Mahomes today. Andy called some bad plays. A couple really bad plays. Kelce was a buttfucking moron in the 2nd half. But Mahomes didn't hold the fort or do the game manager thing even. He made some bad decisions. He did some things that prevented potential scores in the 2nd half that would have put the game away awhile ago.

No, I'm not worried. No, I'm not even going to say, "He needs to play better." He'll get it. The game will slow down for him. Defenses are continuing to throw everything and the kitchen sink at him. He's going to spot all of that shit and become a freaking supercomputer. Andy thought Alex had "gigabytes?" He ain't seen nothing like what Pat is going to be. Possibly as early as next season.

But Mahomes got frustrated. He missed open receivers. The pressure rattled him just a bit, and it forced him to get rid of the ball to shorter options that the Patriots could swallow up.

I'm gonna say this again. I'M NOT WORRIED ABOUT MAHOMES. He's going to be fine. He's going to continue to play amazing. He's come in the clutch before, and he'll do it MANY more times in the future.

Tonight he was a young QB and didn't deliver in the 4th quarter. That's okay. It's one game. It resulted in a win. He'll be fine. We'll be fine. I'm just calling it like I see it.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 07:08 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

We won in spite of Mahomes today. Andy called some bad plays. A couple really bad plays. Kelce was a butt****ing moron in the 2nd half. But Mahomes didn't hold the fort or do the game manager thing even. He made some bad decisions. He did some things that prevented potential scores in the 2nd half that would have put the game away awhile ago.

No, I'm not worried. No, I'm not even going to say, "He needs to play better." He'll get it. The game will slow down for him. Defenses are continuing to throw everything and the kitchen sink at him. He's going to spot all of that shit and become a freaking supercomputer. Andy thought Alex had "gigabytes?" He ain't seen nothing like what Pat is going to be. Possibly as early as next season.

But Mahomes got frustrated. He missed open receivers. The pressure rattled him just a bit, and it forced him to get rid of the ball to shorter options that the Patriots could swallow up.

I'm gonna say this again. I'M NOT WORRIED ABOUT MAHOMES. He's going to be fine. He's going to continue to play amazing. He's come in the clutch before, and he'll do it MANY more times in the future.

Tonight he was a young QB and didn't deliver in the 4th quarter. That's okay. It's one game. It resulted in a win. He'll be fine. We'll be fine. I'm just calling it like I see it.
This has been the case but nobody has had the balls to say it.

Kudos to you for calling a spade a spade.

Pat has basically been Trubisky since the Titans game.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:10 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:

You need to go take a headfirst dive into a wood chipper. Now. Not later, not tomorrow. Right ****ing now.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 07:12 PM 12-08-2019

Seriously? Get this fucking garbage out of this thread.
[Reply]
Dante84 07:12 PM 12-08-2019
I think Pat is playing slightly scared since his injury. More reserved, bails quicker, etc. more human.

Next year we need to invest heavily in his protection. I also want to have an affordable premier running back that defenses are scared of. He’ll be fine, but it is disheartening to see.

There’s still no other QB in the league I’d rather have.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:12 PM 12-08-2019

We won in spite of Mahomes today. Andy called some bad plays. A couple really bad plays. Kelce was a butt****ing moron in the 2nd half. But Mahomes didn't hold the fort or do the game manager thing even. He made some bad decisions. He did some things that prevented potential scores in the 2nd half that would have put the game away awhile ago.

You are right - I imagine his injury had alot to do with that and the fact we were playing an elite defense.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:12 PM 12-08-2019

Trubisky?

Dude, fuck off. Trubisky wishes he could play like Mahomes did today.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:14 PM 12-08-2019
He's off kilter. There's roughly a month to get it figured out.
[Reply]
Three7s 07:14 PM 12-08-2019

My thoughts word for word.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:15 PM 12-08-2019
Trubisky?

Dude, fuck off. Trubisky wishes he could play like Mahomes did today.
PMII won't be "right" until the offseason. Patrick doesn't have the heat on his passes like he did before the patella injury.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 07:20 PM 12-08-2019

Tiger you always praised Alex Smith for gutsy performances like this. I do like the shift in your standards!
[Reply]
Page 1722 of 2687
« First < 722122216221672171217181719172017211722 17231724172517261732177218222222 > Last »
Up