ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1711 of 2683
« First < 711121116111661170117071708170917101711 17121713171417151721176118112211 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:12 PM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
What did she say? Checked her twitter and latest tweet is from oct 27th.
Look through Tweets & Replies
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:13 PM 11-22-2019

Incredible night last night at our first-ever @15andmahomies Foundation Gala. We were proud to recognize 15 deserving nonprofit organizations and present them each with a donation of $15,000. Thank you to our amazing team and partners for making this possible! pic.twitter.com/P15vJV9g0t

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) November 22, 2019

[Reply]
Easy 6 10:40 PM 11-22-2019
Everyone just pleeease forget the mom tweets, do NOT feed into the social media hype machine

It’s family business, do NOT let your worst impulses fuel the fire

Shut up and support your team
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:16 AM 11-23-2019
Mature adults would just ignore her tweets entirely. Instead of acting like a bunch of high school girls holding them up for ridicule and nasty-minded criticism. But this is the world we live in now.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:38 AM 11-23-2019
Originally Posted by rico:
His mom is so freaking cute for her age.
How old is she? She looks pretty good for and older gal. Ill take a run at it. Become Patrick Mahomes dad rofl is the biggest draw, though.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 06:53 AM 11-23-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
The dude who cost us the Titans game
That would be a rather long list...having said that, it's Blake Bell...who was certainly a cog in that POS wheel...
[Reply]
thegame214 08:08 AM 11-23-2019
My bad for asking CPers what is the deal with his mom throwing him under the bus like that. I had like 4 people send it to me so I thought I would ask, as I agree the last thing we want is Patty being someone who let's down their mom, but for her to dawg him on her social media means that she didn't want it to be family business lol Thank guys, just seeing if anyone knew what her deal was.

Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Everyone just pleeease forget the mom tweets, do NOT feed into the social media hype machine

It’s family business, do NOT let your worst impulses fuel the fire

Shut up and support your team

[Reply]
thegame214 08:27 AM 11-23-2019
She's the mother of the prince that was promised for us, I will always be grateful for her, I just hope she does rely on twitter mentions for support, as comments are normally rough in general, but looks like she removed Patrick on one of them he was tagged in earlier. Call me a high school girl all you want but she's clearly in a spot where she needs some help :-) I hope she gets it.
Attached: IMG_7292.jpg (28.8 KB) IMG_7293.jpg (50.9 KB) 
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:51 AM 11-23-2019
Originally Posted by thegame214:
She's the mother of the prince that was promised for us, I will always be grateful for her, I just hope she does rely on twitter mentions for support, as comments are normally rough in general, but looks like she removed Patrick on one of them he was tagged in earlier. Call me a high school girl all you want but she's clearly in a spot where she needs some help :-) I hope she gets it.
It sounds like she does not like Mahome's girlfriend. :-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:06 AM 11-23-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
THEN WHY ARE YOU CRYING LIKE A SAD LITTLE PRICK THEN? I called folks out over moaning ABOUT the tweets and you brought your stupid ass into the convo and started rolling on the floor like a child throwing a fit..so what's the reason for your tears dummy if it ain't the tweets?
I don't know how many times I have to tell you I'm laughing at your stupid ass for saying something stupid. But unsurprisingly that does not compute. Because you're stupid. You cant even follow along a basic conversation. Like I said, no way in you graduated HS.
[Reply]
chinaski 11:10 AM 11-23-2019
I'm not a psychologist or a father, but I would imagine it's pretty difficult for a parent when their kid goes out into the world on their own. This is the first time she is dealing with that, as her other two children are younger.

Not to mention the fact that her child is in the National spotlight with significant, almost extreme, responsibilities on his shoulders.

I think it probably comes down to competing for attention. She must be having a difficult time with this. Perhaps she feels slighted that Patrick has obligations that do not include her.

He's a man now, and that is still her boy.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:13 AM 11-23-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
THEN WHY ARE YOU CRYING LIKE A SAD LITTLE PRICK THEN? I called folks out over moaning ABOUT the tweets and you brought your stupid ass into the convo and started rolling on the floor like a child throwing a fit..so what's the reason for your tears dummy if it ain't the tweets?
And I see you couldn't quote me either. Thanks for admitting you're full of shit. Just stop posting. You've demonstrated that you're dumb, a liar, and lack grade school reading comprehension.
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:18 AM 11-23-2019
Originally Posted by chinaski:
I'm not a psychologist or a father, but I would imagine it's pretty difficult for a parent when their kid goes out into the world on their own. This is the first time she is dealing with that, as her other two children are younger.

Not to mention the fact that her child is in the National spotlight with significant, almost extreme, responsibilities on his shoulders.

I think it probably comes down to competing for attention. She must be having a difficult time with this. Perhaps she feels slighted that Patrick has obligations that do not include her.

He's a man now, and that is still her boy.
So true, moms never really let go of that... you’ll always be a little boy in their eyes
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 12:40 PM 11-23-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:

Or Pat isn’t beating his Bible hard enough for her.

Or she doesn’t like some of his friends.

Lots of things it could be.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:14 PM 11-23-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
That sounds very possible.

Chiefs players' girlfriends causing all the problems this year.
[Reply]
Page 1711 of 2683
« First < 711121116111661170117071708170917101711 17121713171417151721176118112211 > Last »
Up