ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1172 of 2686
« First < 17267210721122116211681169117011711172 117311741175117611821222127216722172 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
staylor26 01:34 PM 10-11-2018
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Why do people always crap on Bienemy? Why wouldn't he be the next Pederson or Nagy?
I love Bienemy in his role, but the other two guys are former QB’s and QB coaches. Huge difference.

If a team hires Bienemy thinking he’s going to be a Nagy/Peterson they’re fools. He’s probably closer to an Anthony Lynn.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:35 PM 10-11-2018
Originally Posted by The Pest:
He's not crapping on him. He's hoping that no one hires him away from the team.
When he used "stupid enough", it appeared he was crapping on Bienemy's ability to be a good HC.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:36 PM 10-11-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I love Bienemy in his role, but the other two guys are former QB’s and QB coaches. Huge difference.

If a team hires Bienemy thinking he’s going to be a Nagy/Peterson they’re fools. He’s probably closer to an Anthony Lynn.
Good to know that we'll never lose Toub.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:36 PM 10-11-2018
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
When he used "stupid enough", it appeared he was crapping on Bienemy's ability to be a good HC.
By “stupid enough”, I’m assuming they’d think he can run an offense as a HC and develop a QB like those other guys.

I’m not saying he can’t be a decent HC, but I don’t think he’s like those guys in that sense.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:44 PM 10-11-2018
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Finally saw the play and yes, I was in fact taking a piss. Arrowhead has Mitch's call in the bathrooms and on the radio Mitch called it a "dangerous pass to the corner..." but I never heard him mention it as a drop. I didn't even realize it was to Kelce.

I'm not gonna say that was a 'rough drop' as it was a fastball and Ramsey clearly distracted him. It should've been a catch, sure - but Kelce's also saved his ass a time or two and it wasn't exactly Kelce just going full Harris and dropping it for no reason. Ramsey did interfere with Kelce's ability to make the catch by virtue of diving through his field of vision and sure as shit appearing to be ready to make a play on the ball.

That was a throw that precious few guys in the league should've even attempted because Mahomes was moving when he let it go and if it has just a little bit of a hump or drifts just a little further up the field, Ramsey houses it. It was an impressive effort and statistically a drop by Kelce, but I'm not gonna just go calling that a 'hidden TD' or anything. It wasn't really all that simple.
Ramsey was baiting Mahomes into that throw. Unfortunately for Jalen, he underestimated how easily Mahomes can release the ball without his feet or a windup. Also understimated the velocity Mahomes can put on the ball from any scenario.
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:49 PM 10-11-2018
Two things about that throw.

1. It should have been a touchdown.

2. If Deshaun Watson threw it, it's a pick 6.

That's why the combine MPH numbers matter, right there.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:52 PM 10-11-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:

If Reid stays as long as people think he will with Mahomes, we'll have long moved on from Kafka. The way we're losing offensive assistants, we should start thinking about the possibility of Chase Daniel as our next head coach.
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:54 PM 10-11-2018
As a KU fan

:-)
[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:38 PM 10-11-2018

Major General -
We travel north east to confront a group of traitors whose leader prefers the title of Dark Lord. They have a reputation for bending the rules of war and have won countless battles. Despite many men bound to the infirmary our resolve remains strong.
- Patrick

— Capt. Patrick Mahomes (@CaptMahomesII) October 12, 2018

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:48 PM 10-11-2018
Originally Posted by The Pest:
He's not crapping on him. He's hoping that no one hires him away from the team.
We will no longer be duped or shat upon. Those days are over.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:55 PM 10-11-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
If Reid stays as long as people think he will with Mahomes, we'll have long moved on from Kafka. The way we're losing offensive assistants, we should start thinking about the possibility of Chase Daniel as our next head coach.
You’re probably right and yes Chase would be a great guy to add to our staff after his career is over.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:14 PM 10-11-2018
shit memes starting early this week

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:15 PM 10-11-2018

Originally Posted by :
What the fuck did you just say about Patrick Mahomes, you little bitch?

You should know Patrick Mahomes was a top 10 pick in the 2017 NFL draft. He has a rocket arm, can deliver an accurate football from any platform, and has a voice that strikes fear into the hearts of opposing defenses. His command of the offense is incredible and he is already the best quarterback in the history of the Kansas City Chiefs. You are nothing to him but a bullshit hater that probably was a 49er fan and only came here for Alex Smith.

Patrick Mahomes will make you wish you were a Bills fan you stupid little shit, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about him over the Internet? Think again, fucker. I am on the phone with one of my sources who knows Patrick personally. He graduated at the top of his class at ITT. He is going to tell Patrick what you said, and he is tracing your IP as I speak so prepare yourself for a beating the likes of which we haven't seen since Jon Baldwin picked a fight with Thomas Jones. You're dead, kiddo.

Not only is Patrick really fucking good at silencing haters, but he has access to a blank check via his Chiefs Checking with Community America Credit Union commercial and he will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. Patrick will throw a 60+ mph football through your window any minute you fucking idiot. Enjoy your waning time on earth, kiddo.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:21 PM 10-11-2018
HOLY SHIT

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:37 PM 10-11-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Oh Pawn....
[Reply]
Page 1172 of 2686
« First < 17267210721122116211681169117011711172 117311741175117611821222127216722172 > Last »
Up