ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 15
« First < 289101112 131415 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Mitchell Schwartz has surgery
siberian khatru 10:10 AM 02-24-2021

Injury Update: I’m getting surgery today. I was hoping to recover enough to get back for playoffs/Super Bowl but that didn’t happen. It’s time to address the issue. The recovery process isn’t too long, which is nice. Looking forward to a healthy 2021! #Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/etGfSoCCd6

— Mitchell Schwartz (@MitchSchwartz71) February 24, 2021

[Reply]
New World Order 05:00 PM 02-24-2021

Chase Young on toughest opponent:

“The TCU tackle (Lucas Niang), my sophomore year, he was pretty good. I was a younger guy, that’s when I was really figuring out technique. Playing that game I definitely had to find out that I needed technique to win beyond my physical skills.” pic.twitter.com/f8NOjSXyOw

— Ric Serritella (@RicSerritella) March 7, 2020

[Reply]
TRR 05:07 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:
What do you want to wager that isn’t actual $. Restaurant gift card? Have to become gochiefs fanboy?
LOL How about a Chiefs hat of your choosing. Fisher’s on the active 46/48 (or whatever it is this coming season (just needs to suit up...not play), for opening day, I’ll mail it out. If he isn’t, I’ll be sending over my choice.

Fair? And truth be told...I hope you win.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:10 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Sounds like minimally invasive? He’s going to be back in the Fall and I think he’ll be okay thank god.
I had laser spinal surgery performed by the "best spinal surgeon in the country" back in late 2018 but he's based in Los Angeles.

:-)

If his procedure is anything like mine, I was walking 15 minutes a day within a week and was up to 45 minutes per day by Week 4. I was allowed to begin lifting by Week 12. I felt like I could do much more but I followed the doctor's orders.

As a professional athlete, I'm sure the training staff will closely monitor his recovery, which may accelerate his time table for return.
[Reply]
penguinz 05:18 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by TRR:
LOL How about a Chiefs hat of your choosing. Fisher’s on the active 46/48 (or whatever it is this coming season (just needs to suit up...not play), for opening day, I’ll mail it out. If he isn’t, I’ll be sending over my choice.

Fair? And truth be told...I hope you win.
I am not a hat person but I can think of something in that same price point when I win.

Deal?

Although I should probably be a hat person since I can’t grow hair any. ☹️
[Reply]
staylor26 05:20 PM 02-24-2021
Schwartz starting at RT week 1 would be a huge relief.

It would also open up our draft a little. I still want to take a T, but it doesn’t have to be in round 1.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:23 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Schwartz starting at RT week 1 would be a huge relief.

It would also open up our draft a little. I still want to take a T, but it doesn’t have to be in round 1.
It would be a huge relief. But I also don't think niang and Remmers is the worst thing in the world. I think niang with the one year rest his legs needed will be better than we think. As long as we don't see an Eric berry week to week thing we have insurance. That's assuming we don't bring in depth and can't imagine we wouldn't.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:37 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
It would be a huge relief. But I also don't think niang and Remmers is the worst thing in the world. I think niang with the one year rest his legs needed will be better than we think. As long as we don't see an Eric berry week to week thing we have insurance. That's assuming we don't bring in depth and can't imagine we wouldn't.
This would allow us to either bring Niang along slowly, or he could win the LT job for week 1 and we know we have our LT of the future.
[Reply]
TRR 05:47 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:
I am not a hat person but I can think of something in that same price point when I win.

Deal?

Although I should probably be a hat person since I can’t grow hair any. ☹️
Looks like most hats can be had for $30 or under. Let’s put the max at that and call it a bet.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:26 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by TRR:
Suggs was able to come back in 5 months from a partial tear. If that’s the case, he might have an outside shot at playing some point within the season. Opening day? I’ll be awaiting your friendly wager good sir.
Right now, we don't know the extent of Fisher's injury. They've never said how bad it was.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:36 PM 02-24-2021
Man, if Schwartz can go day one, that really helps things and really opens up the draft. This is great news, and everybody should be pleased.
[Reply]
In58men 08:39 PM 02-24-2021
Successful surgery, now the recovery process starts. Thanks to everyone who reached out, messaged, etc today! Means a lot to me. And thanks to my wife Brooke as always for taking care of me!

Per Mitch Schwartz
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:52 PM 02-24-2021

Successful surgery, now the recovery process starts. Thanks to everyone who reached out, messaged, etc today! Means a lot to me. And thanks to my wife Brooke as always for taking care of me! pic.twitter.com/6dI7jmD661

— Mitchell Schwartz (@MitchSchwartz71) February 25, 2021

[Reply]
New World Order 08:57 PM 02-24-2021
And now we wait
[Reply]
BossChief 09:00 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Right now, we don't know the extent of Fisher's injury. They've never said how bad it was.
We do know that he stayed to watch the rest of the game on the sideline, but that’s not much.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:04 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Brooke is super cute. Just sayin'.

Get well soon Mitch!
[Reply]
Page 12 of 15
« First < 289101112 131415 >
Up