ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 84 of 162
« First < 34748081828384 8586878894134 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:39 AM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by alanm:
About that.. :-)
I was feeling pretty good after calling the WFT win :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:25 AM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Oh htis.....:-) :-)
Yes?

We all miss one once in a while. Even me. :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:32 AM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN:
Why does everybody keep thinking that we'll lose to the Saints? They'll either have an old rusty Brees or Taysom Hill at quarterback and we have Mahomes. They beat the Falcons twice and a Broncos team with no quarterback. And we have Mahomes. Pittsburgh can't run the ball and they have a slower older version of checkdown Alex as a quarterback and we have Mahomes. Have I mentioned that we have Mahomes! 15-1 baby!
The Saints have arguably the best defense in the NFL and they're not built big like the Bucs, they're built fast. Their defense is a lot like the Chiefs offense.

On offense, they're efficient. The Chiefs struggle to stop the run and with Hill, their run game is very difficult to stop.

Not saying it's a loss but it's not going to be a cakewalk at all. They're a good team.
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 07:42 AM 12-08-2020
I say again. I believe the Bills are the only team that can knock us off if Allen gets hot and Singletary plays like Marshall Faulk
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:44 AM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka:
I say again. I believe the Bills are the only team that can knock us off if Allen gets hot and Singletary plays like Marshall Faulk
We need them to focus on Pittsburgh.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:00 AM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN:
Why does everybody keep thinking that we'll lose to the Saints? They'll either have an old rusty Brees or Taysom Hill at quarterback and we have Mahomes. They beat the Falcons twice and a Broncos team with no quarterback. And we have Mahomes. Pittsburgh can't run the ball and they have a slower older version of checkdown Alex as a quarterback and we have Mahomes. Have I mentioned that we have Mahomes! 15-1 baby!
The Saints possibly have the most solid roster in the league. They're 8-0 without Brees the last couple seasons.

Also, Kamara is a nightmare matchup for our defense.
[Reply]
notorious 08:26 AM 12-08-2020
Shitsburgh had played 4 backups the last 5 games.

It’s amazing the breaks they’ve gotten.
[Reply]
O.city 08:41 AM 12-08-2020
Saints Chiefs will be a nice SB preview.

Saints are really fucking good.
[Reply]
notorious 08:51 AM 12-08-2020
The last time an at least 11-0 team lost to a sub-.500 team?

Green Bay Chiefs a few years back. :-)
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 09:34 AM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:
The last time an at least 11-0 team lost to a sub-.500 team?

Green Bay Chiefs a few years back. :-)
The game that got Romeo Crennel hired as full time head coach, and the beginning of the end of the Pioli era (and the conduit for the start of the Andy Reid era)
[Reply]
RoyalsAndSaints 09:40 AM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
Saints Chiefs will be a nice SB preview.

Saints are really ****ing good.
Im really wishing to skip past the Eagles and get right to the Chiefs lol. Mahomes is gonna be a challenge against our #1 defense in NFL.
[Reply]
O.city 09:51 AM 12-08-2020
The Steelers drop this one to the Bills and they're only a game up on Buffalo for the 2 seed.
[Reply]
tk13 09:58 AM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
The Saints possibly have the most solid roster in the league. They're 8-0 without Brees the last couple seasons.

Also, Kamara is a nightmare matchup for our defense.
Their defense is good, but so is our offense. Kamara is a legit worry though. If Payton doesn't get too cute Kamara can do some serious damage. There is no way our LBs match up with him in the passing game.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:02 AM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Agreed.

Fuck it, meant to call my shot yesterday but calling it today:

The Football Team will beat the Steelers.
Told you...
[Reply]
Gravedigger 10:11 AM 12-08-2020
Until the Saints find a way to get the NFC Championship, then I'll be worried about them, but until that day I don't think we'd see them in the Superbowl representing the NFC.
[Reply]
Page 84 of 162
« First < 34748081828384 8586878894134 > Last »
Up