ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 131
« First < 212728293031 323334354181 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2021-2022 NBA Thread***
Pitt Gorilla 01:55 PM 10-19-2021
Season tips off tonight! LET'S GOOOOO!!!!
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:31 AM 03-04-2022
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Lakers and Lebron have quit. Nice 3rd quarter showing by them against the Clip show tonight. :-)
The Lakers don’t have to have “quit” to get blown out by the Clippers. They are one of the worst teams in the league right now without AD. No shooting around LeBron and no defense whatsoever.

All completely predictable too.
[Reply]
ARROW2 07:21 AM 03-04-2022
He is supposed to be da kang and make everyone around him better. FALSE! HE put the team together. FACT. He never passed KOBE and others....FACT. Can't wait until he is off my team so I can root for them again. RETIRE or go play with Bronny somewhere else. Da KANG can't even win a fucking game. All he does is stat pad. He is a fraud and this is coming from a life long Laker fan. His fans and the media have disrespected the Bean who gave blood sweat and tears to the organization. Bron is not a real laker and never will be. We don't give a fuck about a 4 month off, playing in front of no fans, no travel, bubble ass ring.

GTFOO LA!!!!
[Reply]
ARROW2 07:22 AM 03-04-2022
He is a front running fraud
[Reply]
ARROW2 07:23 AM 03-04-2022
Outside of the bubble, he hasn't done shit and certainly nothing without the Brow. Call him soft or injury prone but you see the results without him. Can't WAIT until he is traded this off season. Time to start over and LA will get more stars again in the future, we always do.
[Reply]
ARROW2 07:25 AM 03-04-2022
We have no assets or draft picks. Trade them all and start this shit over. Bron may not ever make my top 10 all time. Great player, but there are LEVELS to greatness that he is not at.
[Reply]
ARROW2 07:25 AM 03-04-2022
LEQUIT. Seen it all too many times.
[Reply]
ARROW2 07:42 AM 03-04-2022
I know I unloaded the clip but as Kobe said, he ain't built like me and Mike. Killers. Plus, he ain't built for LA. We had 16 before you got here and people have been trying to say you are better than Kobe, even when Kobe was winning SHAQLESS rings while waiting for you to get out of the east (Remember the puppets?)
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 10:44 AM 03-04-2022
Luka with the well deserved player of the month award. Leads the Mavs to another big win over the Warriors.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:51 AM 03-04-2022
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
I know I unloaded the clip but as Kobe said, he ain't built like me and Mike. Killers. Plus, he ain't built for LA. We had 16 before you got here and people have been trying to say you are better than Kobe, even when Kobe was winning SHAQLESS rings while waiting for you to get out of the east (Remember the puppets?)
I hate Lebron but he's better than Kobe was.

He just joined the Lakers too late in his career. Still, they got one title out of him. They were never getting more with him aging and getting hurt and Anthony Davis always hurt. Plus, the West is much tougher than the East Lebron played in most of his career. That one title in the bubble is a success.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 12:04 PM 03-04-2022
Kobe Jeter fans are so cute thinking Kobe is better than what he was.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:55 PM 03-04-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Kobe Jeter fans are so cute thinking Kobe is better than what he was.
Kobe won one championship where he was the best player on the team in 2009 (P. Gasol was clearly a better player than him in 2010 by any metric). And even that is debatable as Pau Gasol's advanced stats were on par or better than his on the 2009 Lakers. He's quite possibly the most overrated player in NBA history.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 07:48 PM 03-04-2022
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
Luka with the well deserved player of the month award. Leads the Mavs to another big win over the Warriors.
I was at that game. I can't believe how dead the crowd was. That's only the 2nd NBA game I've been to but the atmosphere was disappointing. i went to Utah 5 years or so back and it was electric there.
[Reply]
ARROW2 08:49 PM 03-04-2022
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
I hate Lebron but he's better than Kobe was.

He just joined the Lakers too late in his career. Still, they got one title out of him. They were never getting more with him aging and getting hurt and Anthony Davis always hurt. Plus, the West is much tougher than the East Lebron played in most of his career. That one title in the bubble isuccess.

First of all, no he wasn't and never will be. Skill wise, heart, killer instinct etc. Kobe has him beat in spades. The west Kobe went through all those years was much tougher than it is even now. 4 months off, finished in an AAU setting, no travel, no crowds. The players didn't even want to finish the season at that point. Again, Bron played for the lakers, Kobe IS a THE LAKER!
[Reply]
ARROW2 08:51 PM 03-04-2022
went to 3 straight WITHOUT SHAQ and won back to back WITHOUT SHAQ. He damn near THREE PEATED AGAIN WITHOUT SHAQ. Let that shit sink in. With everybody against him AND after that Colorado bullshit. Bron is too mentally weak to bounce back from that kind of adversity.
[Reply]
ARROW2 08:52 PM 03-04-2022
I don't see Gasol on ANYBODY's all time 75-100 list
[Reply]
Page 31 of 131
« First < 212728293031 323334354181 > Last »
Up