ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 16
« First < 3910111213 141516 >
Nzoner's Game Room>OU footballer picks bar fight. (With an MMA dude)
Prison Bitch 12:31 PM 02-23-2021

OU football player Spencer Jones picked a fight against a guy with a decade of MMA training at an OU bar this past weekend.

It didn’t end well for him and he almost lost his eye. He is currently recovering from eye surgery. pic.twitter.com/OuvgyppljM

— Unnecessary Roughness (@UnnecRoughness) February 22, 2021

[Reply]
Flying High D 10:48 PM 02-25-2021
Thank goodness he didn’t bring that weak ass shit against a CPer.
[Reply]
xztop123 11:13 PM 02-25-2021
MMA fighter sucker punched him
[Reply]
Cheater5 05:00 AM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by xztop123:

Agreed, good sir!

As he was being backed up and shoved by the two gentlemen nearly six inches and 30-40lbs heavier he should have curtly and loudly declared, “Stop, you brute! Prepare to defend yourself!” Then they could have discussed rules of engagement, removed coat jackets and shirts, and unstrapped suspenders before raising their dukes and commencing fisticuffs.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:48 AM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by xztop123:
That guy's got a weak chin.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 06:58 AM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by Cheater5:
Agreed, good sir!

As he was being backed up and shoved by the two gentlemen nearly six inches and 30-40lbs heavier he should have curtly and loudly declared, “Stop, you brute! Prepare to defend yourself!” Then they could have discussed rules of engagement, removed coat jackets and shirts, and unstrapped suspenders before raising their dukes and commencing fisticuffs.
Not to mention the required "knock this off my shoulder" or "just step across this line" challenges.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 07:23 AM 02-26-2021
Have at thee knave!
[Reply]
notorious 07:59 AM 02-26-2021
Fighting is fucking stupid.

Broke up too many to count, and every last one of them was over something stupid as hell.
[Reply]
Skyy God 08:51 AM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by Pablo:
That guy's got a weak chin.
Underrated comment.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:05 AM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Why would anyone donate to someone that got themselves into a fight in a men’s bathroom, especially without even knowing what happened to cause it. I guess a lot is probably just because the football player association though.
I saw the whole "we were only defending ourselves!" thing... and then the MMA guy said via Twitter that he and his brother showed restraint, which killed any backseat "win one for the bullied" feelings... but yeah, there's no context to what happened to get to that point and they clearly weren't trying to simply diffuse the situation.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:33 AM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I saw the whole "we were only defending ourselves!" thing... and then the MMA guy said via Twitter that he and his brother showed restraint, which killed any backseat "win one for the bullied" feelings... but yeah, there's no context to what happened to get to that point and they clearly weren't trying to simply diffuse the situation.

The setting also sheds some light. All four where in the bathroom. Did the two nearest the door, the smaller guys, follow the other two in there? If the other way around did they get by the players who followed them in then decide to stay once they had the exit? Did someone know something would happen which is why filming was “casually” occurring in a bathroom? I see all four as the “bad” guys with all looking to escalate. Don’t feel bad at all for the injuries the mma guy took or the football player.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:47 AM 02-26-2021
The setting also sheds some light. All four where in the bathroom. Did the two nearest the door, the smaller guys, follow the other two in there? If the other way around did they get by the players who followed them in then decide to stay once they had the exit? Did someone know something would happen which is why filming was “casually” occurring in a bathroom? I see all four as the “bad” guys with all looking to escalate. Don’t feel bad at all for the injuries the mma guy took or the football player.
MMA guy is already bleeding from the nose a bit, so that's my guess why they started recording... yet, they're obviously standing around chatting when it starts and MMA guy asks his brother "which one do you want", so is throwing down on a bathroom floor while your brother body slams someone into a wall before punching them further into submission a proportional response to whatever happened to cause the mild nosebleed?

Kind of doubt it, even if the OU guys are gigantic douchebags who don't deserve a ton of sympathy.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 09:54 AM 02-26-2021
Why would anyone donate to someone that got themselves into a fight in a men’s bathroom, especially without even knowing what happened to cause it. I guess a lot is probably just because the football player association though.
Watch The Innocent Man on Netflix. You'll understand Oklahoma completely at that point.
[Reply]
Pants 09:54 AM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
MMA guy is already bleeding from the nose a bit, so that's my guess why they started recording... yet, they're obviously standing around chatting when it starts and MMA guy asks his brother "which one do you want", so is throwing down on a bathroom floor while your brother body slams someone into a wall before punching them further into submission a proportional response to whatever happened to cause the mild nosebleed?

Kind of doubt it, even if the OU guys are gigantic douchebags who don't deserve a ton of sympathy.
Jean jacket bro is checking his face in the mirror for damage it seems like.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:07 AM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by Pants:
Jean jacket bro is checking his face in the mirror for damage it seems like.
His words say "I'm a gigantic douchebag" while his fancy jean jacket says "my mom still dresses me".
[Reply]
TinyEvel 10:16 AM 02-26-2021
Football dudes were handsome. Looks like these MMA guys beat up Ben Affleck and Peta from Hunger Games.

I'm a fairly big guy (6'2" 235Lbs) but Never been in a fight. I avoid them. The first time I visited KC I met four brothers at a bar in the Plaza who own a paving company. We were hanging out and they saw three guys who for some reason were their enemies.

These guys say "were gonna throw down with those guys over there, you got our back?" I was like "Oh hell yes, but I need to go take a wicked piss first" then I walked out the back door and ghosted.

Still alive and never been in jail.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 16
« First < 3910111213 141516 >
Up