ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 158
« First < 101617181920 212223243070120 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 08:31 PM 01-24-2021
Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:39 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Look no further than last years SB. Watch our first scoring drive particularly. The Bucs defense is very similar to them at the first 2 levels.
The Bucs front 4 aren't even close to the '19 9ers. Not in the same conversation at all.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:42 PM 01-25-2021
we deserve better fonts

[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 04:43 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
I am also fascinated to see how Bowles runs his defense. I think I remember hearing that he doesn't adjust his blitz heavy defense against anyone. Blitzing Mahomes is a bad idea, so I wonder if he plays back banking on his DLine to generate pressure against a patchwork OLine.
That was a thread idea I had, how would you stop the Chiefs offense if you're Todd Bowles, but seemed too arrogant. Still, idk how he's gonna do it.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 04:45 PM 01-25-2021
I’m hearing a lot of talk about them being the first team to host a Super Bowl at their stadium, but no ones discussing the obvious other interesting stat that comes from this. Raymond James Stadium is the first stadium to host a Super Bowl that both teams have already won a game on that season.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:49 PM 01-25-2021
Look no further than last years SB. Watch our first scoring drive particularly. The Bucs defense is very similar to them at the first 2 levels.
Lol no.

Maybe at LB, but they’re nowhere close to as good of a pass rush.

They don’t have anybody on the edge as dominant as Bosa, and they don’t have an interior pass rusher even remotely close to Buckner.
[Reply]
SAGA45 04:51 PM 01-25-2021
I think Reid will own Bowles for the most part but the Bucs will get pressures/hits. Brady can't move so I think the Chiefs D-line will feast. An early, tone setting collision between Fournette and Dirty Dan is eminent and there will be several.
[Reply]
TLO 04:51 PM 01-25-2021
Was over reading on a Bucs message board for a bit. They seem quite reasonable and nowhere even close to being as obnoxious as Bills' fans.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:52 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
Was over reading on a Bucs message board for a bit. They seem quite reasonable and nowhere even close to being as obnoxious as Bills' fans.
Hell. Even Skip Bayless was reasonable today
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:53 PM 01-25-2021
Dude....just no.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 04:58 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Dude....just no.
Even if their front 4 were remotely close to Bosa, Buckner, Armstead, and Ford, the 49ers were outstanding at defending the deep ball. That's hardly the case for the Bucs secondary who Mahomes absolutely lit up.
[Reply]
tredadda 05:07 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
That was a thread idea I had, how would you stop the Chiefs offense if you're Todd Bowles, but seemed too arrogant. Still, idk how he's gonna do it.
He's gonna have to hope his Dline generates pressure against our makeshift line. Or try and disguise his blitzes with his LB's and hope they get home.
[Reply]
tredadda 05:09 PM 01-25-2021
Disagree. Their defense is good. That SF defense last year was elite.
[Reply]
RunKC 05:11 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Lol no.

Maybe at LB, but they’re nowhere close to as good of a pass rush.

They don’t have anybody on the edge as dominant as Bosa, and they don’t have an interior pass rusher even remotely close to Buckner.
Their LB’s are their most similar style and so is their entire front. They rely on speed from their backers to cover loose ends and just let those guys go up front and it works. There are very few teams that have a good pass rush to go with a good LB core.

And no their front isn’t as good as SF but they’re pretty goddamned good.

Barrett-27.5 sacks last 2 seasons (3 in GB).
JPP-18 sacks last 2 years (2 in GB)
Suh-6 sacks this year

With this OL I think the gameplan is going to be very similar to what we did in the SB last year.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:14 PM 01-25-2021
Their LB’s are their most similar style and so is their entire front. They rely on speed from their backers to cover loose ends and just let those guys go up front and it works. There are very few teams that have a good pass rush to go with a good LB core.

And no their front isn’t as good as SF but they’re pretty goddamned good.

Barrett-27.5 sacks last 2 seasons (3 in GB).
JPP-18 sacks last 2 years (2 in GB)
Suh-6 sacks this year

With this OL I think the gameplan is going to be very similar to what we did in the SB last year.
I don’t think Barrett/JPP/Suh are remotely close to Bosa/Buckner/Armstead/Ford.

They’re good. The 49ers pass rush was great/special.
[Reply]
R Clark 05:14 PM 01-25-2021
I think that 49er defense ran out of gas towards the end of the game
[Reply]
Page 20 of 158
« First < 101617181920 212223243070120 > Last »
Up