ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 110 of 158
« First < 1060100106107108109110 111112113114120 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 08:31 PM 01-24-2021
Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:37 PM 02-04-2021
I like that many are taking the Bucs and STILL not giving us the respect we deserve.

If everybody was talking the Chiefs, I’d be more nervous.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:37 PM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Rain looks like it’s out for game time. All should be done with hours before kickoff.
As long as the field is wet I'm happy.

Want to see Brady tossing flutter balls.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:45 PM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Rain looks like it’s out for game time. All should be done with hours before kickoff.
How long has it been since weather affected a Super Bowl?

I wonder if they would bump the game if it was too severe weather?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:46 PM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:

Colts/Bears in Miami??
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:47 PM 02-04-2021
tyreek just gave me the voiceover ending for the video :-)

"oh i'm sorry, i didn't know how this worked"

[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:55 PM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Colts/Bears in Miami??
Maybe? I remember it being soggy.

What’s funny is the one in New York in 2014 was mild. And the one in Dallas in 2011 was unusually cold.
[Reply]
tredadda 06:58 PM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:

I would imagine they would if it was a hurricane or lightning lasting all not. Other than that I can't see them moving it due to weather. Too many people made plans for the game.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:32 PM 02-04-2021
Tyreek Hill: Patrick Mahomes throwing ‘dots’ unlike anything he’s ever seen before during 2021 Super Bowl prep

KANSAS CITY, Mo. —
People throughout the Chiefs organization have marveled for years at the way that quarterback Patrick Mahomes prepares for big games. However, folks at Arrowhead say Mahomes’ prep ahead of the 2021 Super Bowl is like something they’ve never seen before.

When asked about how Mahomes has looked in practice this week, Chiefs star receiver Tyreek Hill got a huge smile on his face and started to rub his hands with excitement.

“Coach (Andy) Reid, Coach (Eric) Bieniemy, those guys have been doing a great job with the game plan, but what’s crazy is that Pat, he’s been on a roll like I haven’t seen,” Hill said.

“I haven’t seen Pat throw dots like this in practice. He’s been throwing crazy dots. He throws dots, but the dots he’s been throwing in practice have been crazy. I’m pretty fired up. We just have to wait and see. I just gotta rub my hands together. I’m excited about it.”
https://www.kmbc.com/article/tyreek-...prep/35421246#

Lord have mercy on the Tampa Bucs souls!
[Reply]
buttpiratepyrex 07:51 PM 02-04-2021
I love scrolling through opposing fans forums after we beat them. Can't wait to come back here Monday and witness the collective shock after the chiefs lose lol.
The saints and packers forums are still in the 12 stages of recovery. This one is going to cause some PTSD I guarantee.
Reasons why the Bucs will beat the Chiefs like a rented mule are,
The Washington football team, saints, and packers D are all better than the chiefs and we hung 30 on all of them. Our Oline plowed their dlines and the chiefs dline, while good, is no match for our road graders.

Reason number 2, Brady and the playaction. The Bucs play out of the same heavy run 2 TE formation and have about 40 plays they cycle through. Brady will toy with the chiefs D and it won't be pretty for you.
Reason number 3, Vita Vea. I noticed the chiefs rpo relies on strong Oline play and that ain't happening this game. Vita didn't play last time we played and if he did we would have won. He can't be moved with 2 olinemen which means we collapse the pocket with 4. Even after we got to brees and Rogers, the media still doubts our dline which will feast on that thing you call an Oline.
Lastly, the Bucs will win because fate has it so. We were granted the SB in 2017 and the stars have aligned this season...not even thanos could stop this train.
The Bucs feel absolutely disrespected by the chiefs being favored and I guarantee they will play with more intensity and focus.
Keep the amateur hour smack coming cause it will be glorious to read come Monday when Tampa is hosting the Superbowl parade
[Reply]
mlyonsd 07:53 PM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by piratepyrex:
I love scrolling through opposing fans forums after we beat them. Can't wait to come back here Monday and witness the collective shock after the chiefs lose lol.
The saints and packers forums are still in the 12 stages of recovery. This one is going to cause some PTSD I guarantee.
The Washington football team, saints, and packers D are all better than the chiefs and we hung 30 on all of them. Our Oline plowed their dlines and the chiefs dline, while good, is no match for our road graders.

Reason number 2, Brady and the playaction. The Bucs play out of the same heavy run 2 TE formation and have about 40 plays they cycle through. Brady will toy with the chiefs D and it won't be pretty for you.
Reason number 3, Vita Vea. I noticed the chiefs rpo relies on strong Oline play and that ain't happening this game. Vita didn't play last time we played and if he did we would have won. He can't be moved with 2 olinemen which means we collapse the pocket with 4. Even after we got to brees and Rogers, the media still doubts our dline which will feast on that thing you call an Oline.
Lastly, the Bucs will win because fate has it so. We were granted the SB in 2017 and the stars have aligned this season...not even thanos could stop this train.
The Bucs feel absolutely disrespected by the chiefs being favored and I guarantee they will play with more intensity and focus.
Keep the amateur hour smack coming cause it will be glorious to read come Monday when Tampa is hosting the Superbowl parade
Well I guess that settles that.:-)
[Reply]
eDave 07:54 PM 02-04-2021

[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:55 PM 02-04-2021

Awww, how sweet
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:56 PM 02-04-2021

Wow, finally a Buc troll... ^this word salad^ We've heard it all before. You are fortunate you beat the Packers... We don't have a King in the secondary and we haven't turned the ball over much... Will you come back if you lose?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:58 PM 02-04-2021

Remember 12 months ago when the Bucs finished 7-9 and you were not on the bandwagon?
[Reply]
buttpiratepyrex 07:58 PM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Wow, finally a Buc troll... ^this word salad^ We've heard it all before. You are fortunate you beat the Packers... We don't have a King in the secondary and we haven't turned the ball over much... Will you come back if you lose?
Oh I'll be back win or lose. I just hope I don't get banned lol
[Reply]
Page 110 of 158
« First < 1060100106107108109110 111112113114120 > Last »
Up