ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 224 of 225
« First < 124174214220221222223224 225 >
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL Chiefs @ Raiders GAME THREAD***
carcosa 12:00 AM 11-22-2020
THE RAIDERS DARED TO DISRESPECT US* WITH THEIR LITTLE BUS CHARADE

NOW WE TAKE OUR REVENGE

WE WILL FIGURATIVELY AND LITERALLY HIT DEREK CARR WITH A BUS!!!!

AND WE WILL ALSO HIT JON GRUDEN WITH A BUS

AND AL DAVIS'S CORPSE TOO

PATRICK MAHOMES WILL THROW THE BUS 100 YARDS AND CRUSH AL DAVIS'S DECAYING CORPSE INTO A PANCAKE!!!!!

BUS MURDER TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Everyone** enjoy the game! :)

*US = fans of the Kansas City Chiefs NFL team, which is my #1 most favorite NFL football team and the reigning Super Bowl champions of the NFL!

**except for FILTHY RAIDERS FANS, who deserve nothing but PAIN AND MISERY!!!!! If you are a Raiders fan and you post in this thread, I will send you a custom drawing of your mom having sex with your grandpa!!!!!! And after you look at the drawing it will EXPLODE!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:50 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
I'd take 11 Sorensen's over almost all the other guys on that defense. Always seems to seal a game.
You're not actually watching the game then, and if you are, you have no idea what you're looking at.
[Reply]
Pants 10:53 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Carr was nails. If don't you take into account the final drive, he's absolutely right. Carr's guys didn't help him out. Three really big drops by their WR and RB.
Carr had all day in a clean pocket the entire game.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:53 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
This was the best way to beat them...give hope at the end...then totally dismantle them.

They effortlessly marched down the field in like a minute and won...

I preferred this over a blowout....crushed their fans.
I guess you could say that a division title just isn't in the script for them this year.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 10:56 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Munson:
Skip is such a hater.

Switch the two QB’s and what would the stats be....Skip is and idiot.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:58 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Pants:
Carr had all day in a clean pocket the entire game.
No doubt, but if you don't come away from that game impressed as hell with Carr I don't know what game you were watching. I'm beginning to change my tune on Carr. He's still a systemy Alex Smith QB, but he's a damn good one.
[Reply]
Munson 10:58 AM 11-23-2020

How impressive was Mahomes' comeback win over the Raiders?

"Virtuoso. Some of the greatest surgeons in the world cannot operate with this kind of precision. Mahomes is the MVP, he's the best player in the league and the best QB in the league." — @ShannonSharpe pic.twitter.com/vri0uyemQN

— UNDISPUTED (@undisputed) November 23, 2020

[Reply]
Mecca 10:59 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
I'd take 11 Sorensen's over almost all the other guys on that defense. Always seems to seal a game.
Yea this is dumb, so you want a defense of marginally talented try hards. That means talent is going to roast your ass...this is the kind of shit that made Mike Maslowski a fan favorite.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:00 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
No doubt, but if you don't come away from that game impressed as hell with Carr I don't know what game you were watching. I'm beginning to change my tune on Carr. He's still a systemy Alex Smith QB, but he's a damn good one.
Yep.
[Reply]
carcosa 11:38 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Yea this is dumb, so you want a defense of marginally talented try hards. That means talent is going to roast your ass...this is the kind of shit that made Mike Maslowski a fan favorite.
Mike Maslowski should be in the Hall of Fame!!!!
[Reply]
warpaint* 11:42 AM 11-23-2020
Gruden turned Rich Gannon into an all pro after 3 other franchises had a taste & passed.
He won a super bowl with Brad Johnson.
And now is turning Derek Carr into a pretty good player & probably saving his career.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:10 PM 11-23-2020
LOL RAIDER CODY GETTING OWNED

Huge win last night for my favorite team! Go #ChiefsKingdom . Way to steal the Carr, Dirty Dan!

— Chief Codey (@ChiefCodey) November 23, 2020

[Reply]
htismaqe 12:10 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by warpaint*:
Gruden turned Rich Gannon into an all pro after 3 other franchises had a taste & passed.
He won a super bowl with Brad Johnson.
And now is turning Derek Carr into a pretty good player & probably saving his career.
I hate Jon Gruden but there's a lot of Andy Reid in him. It's really hard to deny.
[Reply]
Donger 12:19 PM 11-23-2020
Did Butker kick another kick off out of bounds?
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:23 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I guess you could say that a division title just isn't in the script for them this year.
It never was...Mahomes is a global phenom.

They just want to introduce a "winner" to the Vegas locals and drive interest. People, there, were less than excited about the Raiders coming. It's a Golden Knights city.

They want a homegrown team...not a transplant.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:25 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Did Butker kick another kick off out of bounds?
Yes.
[Reply]
Page 224 of 225
« First < 124174214220221222223224 225 >
Up