ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 221 of 225
« First < 121171211217218219220221 222223224225 >
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL Chiefs @ Raiders GAME THREAD***
carcosa 12:00 AM 11-22-2020
THE RAIDERS DARED TO DISRESPECT US* WITH THEIR LITTLE BUS CHARADE

NOW WE TAKE OUR REVENGE

WE WILL FIGURATIVELY AND LITERALLY HIT DEREK CARR WITH A BUS!!!!

AND WE WILL ALSO HIT JON GRUDEN WITH A BUS

AND AL DAVIS'S CORPSE TOO

PATRICK MAHOMES WILL THROW THE BUS 100 YARDS AND CRUSH AL DAVIS'S DECAYING CORPSE INTO A PANCAKE!!!!!

BUS MURDER TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Everyone** enjoy the game! :)

*US = fans of the Kansas City Chiefs NFL team, which is my #1 most favorite NFL football team and the reigning Super Bowl champions of the NFL!

**except for FILTHY RAIDERS FANS, who deserve nothing but PAIN AND MISERY!!!!! If you are a Raiders fan and you post in this thread, I will send you a custom drawing of your mom having sex with your grandpa!!!!!! And after you look at the drawing it will EXPLODE!!!!!!!
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:43 AM 11-23-2020

Damn I felt like shit out there my boys came thru for me though. Nothing is easy in this league. On to the next.

— Tyrann Mathieu (@Mathieu_Era) November 23, 2020

[Reply]
suzzer99 01:31 AM 11-23-2020

What the actual **** was Johnathan Abram doing on that touchdown? Why would you let Mahomes pull you up like that when he rolls out? Just LET HIM RUN. There’s 30 seconds left and they are in field goal range already.

My god...

— Brett Kollmann (@BrettKollmann) November 23, 2020

Good thread. Apparently Abram sucks.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:38 AM 11-23-2020
Honey Badger seems to apply he no longer likes Chiefs fans and is gonna be a one person team from now on
[Reply]
suzzer99 01:40 AM 11-23-2020
Why are you the Skip Bayless of chiefsplanet?
[Reply]
staylor26 01:41 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Honey Badger seems to apply he no longer likes Chiefs fans and is gonna be a one person team from now on
JFC you’re so full of shit.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:45 AM 11-23-2020

Imma save me! I don’t want your help!

I can only be me everybody else is taken. Let me be me!

Geauxing solo!

The love is a myth!

[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 01:55 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:

Did he and his lady split up or what? Or some other off the field drama? He tweeted that he felt like shit out there, but his teammates picked him up.

If they did break up, it would explain the tweets about doing things on his own.

I don't know, maybe he is mocking another player, like Sneed, and sarcastically pointing out how selfish that player sounded.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
TwistedChief 02:00 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
Did he and his lady split up or what? Or some other off the field drama? He tweeted that he felt like shit out there, but his teammates picked him up.

If they did break up, it would explain the tweets about doing things on his own.

I don't know, maybe he is mocking another player, like Sneed, and sarcastically pointing out how selfish that player sounded.

I would guess he’s reading a lot of the flack he’s getting from Chiefs fans and responding like that in frustration.

The dude was a driving force in bringing us a SB. He’s entitled to off games in my view.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:10 AM 11-23-2020
Last year HB talked shit about this defense and right after that they improved. Hoping for the same thing
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 02:12 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I would guess he’s reading a lot of the flack he’s getting from Chiefs fans and responding like that in frustration.

The dude was a driving force in bringing us a SB. He’s entitled to off games in my view.
He hasn't played well in the last 2 games, but I think his leadership is just as important as his on the field play, so I always take that into consideration.

But, he didn't play anywhere close to as poorly as Dirty Dan played.

Also, I hope Spags reviews the fundamentals of tackling with the entire secondary, because I am sick of watching our defensive backs just throw their shoulders into the legs of receivers, or whoever has the ball.

But, even when DD attempted to wrap up on the tackle, he just failed, and gave up an extra 5-10 yards on each missed tackle.

And DD got burned by Waller, and their fullback more than once in coverage. It's painful watching Sorenson trying to cover anyone.

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:12 AM 11-23-2020
Looks like HB deleted all those tweets. He’s clearly frustrated about something
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:03 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I'm never nervous if we're only down by three points.

Getting a field goal is too easy for Patrick.

I'll only get nervous in that situation if there's a penalty and we're in 2nd and 20 or more on the wrong side of the 50. That's when it starts to get a bit dicey for Patrick.

As soon they got near midfield I relaxed. That's when the pressure is now all on the opposing defense, because one mistake and they are going to pay at that point.
I'm never nervous at all if we have the ball down a single possession (and in fact, I often prefer to be down 4 than 3 as it forces us to go for more which almost always leads to more reward with Mahomes). After we scored with about 6 minutes left, I just wanted Oakland to get their touchdown with about 2 minutes remaining. Knew that would be enough time for him to get it done (and that he would get it done). The DPI call was actually a great boon for us as it essentially ensured we'd get it back. It turned out he only needed a little more than a minute.

The guy is truly unlike anything this league has ever seen before.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:10 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
he thinks like a point guard. And throws like a shortstop.
Yeah, it's like watching a combination of LeBron James (whose court vision is unmatched in the modern game) and Troy Tulowitzki (who was the king of throwing on the run with speed and accuracy) play QB. He both sees things that only a select few ever have and is able to execute throws that nobody ever has.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 04:05 AM 11-23-2020
I’m guessing that the people who post all the great stats every time someone criticizes the defense are going to shut up now.
[Reply]
warpaint* 06:44 AM 11-23-2020
There's nothing dominant about the Chiefs defense. But it's good enough given the offense it's paired with. They make enough plays. The Raiders have a good offense with talent out there. I think it's more credit to them it's a short list of teams that can just go up & down the field like that on the Chiefs & they've done it twice now.

Gruden's done a good job with the Raiders but the Chiefs are obviously the better team as the standings bear out.
[Reply]
Page 221 of 225
« First < 121171211217218219220221 222223224225 >
Up