ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 13
« First < 7891011 1213 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Ownership and fan base is what is wrong with this team.
13and3 08:56 AM 10-14-2019
Hot take. The Chiefs fan base is what is wrong with this team.
Pressure from media and fan base is why we don't have Marcus Peters, Kareem Hunt and almost lost Tyreek hill. Pressure from the media led fan base is why we again have to completely start over from a 3-4 to 4-3 defense and got rid of Dee Ford and multiple draft picks and paid Frank Clark the money we should of paid Chris Jones. We were only a good corner and linebacker away from having an improved the defense from last year. We molly wopped the Colts in the divisional round and was only one play from the superbowl the next game. We could of just changed the d coordinator and added a player or two not changed the whole freakin scheme. We have changed head coaches, gms, coordinators, players 20 plus times since the 70s only constant is ownership and the fickle,impatient, intolerant fanbase it caters too that always wants some one fired
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 01:06 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by 13and3:
Pressure from media and fan base is why we don't have Marcus Peters, Kareem Hunt and almost lost Tyreek hill. Pressure from the media led fan base is why we again have to completely start over from a 3-4 to 4-3 defense and got rid of Dee Ford and multiple draft picks and paid Frank Clark the money we should of paid Chris Jones. We were only a good corner and linebacker away from having an improved the defense from last year. We molly wopped the Colts in the divisional round and was only one play from the superbowl the next game. We could of just changed the d coordinator and added a player or two not changed the whole freakin scheme. We have changed head coaches, gms, coordinators, players 20 plus times since the 70s only constant is ownership and the fickle,impatient, intolerant fanbase it caters too that always wants some one fired
Fans don't have enough influence to blame them for the Chiefs problems. Just stop with that. Chiefs failures are on the players, owners, coaches and GMs far more than it is the fans.

Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Why do people type "could of..." and "should of...." instead of "could have..." and "should have"...?

Are they just unaware of how dumb it makes them look? Like with tattoos?
What is wrong with tattoos? I'd say 80% of NFL players have them. This is the 21st century. You sound like some geeky English professor.. Stupid ****ing post.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:11 PM 10-14-2019
This thread sucks
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 01:18 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by luv:
If firings happen because of outside pressure, that's on the organization, NOT those applying pressure.
Exactly it's never the fans fault. If the team is making decisions based on media & fans that's on the team for listening to people they shouldn't be listening to.
[Reply]
13and3 01:20 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe:
Exactly it's never the fans fault. If the team is making decisions based on media & fans that's on the team for listening to people they shouldn't be listening to.
In away you are right the victim is never to blame. My problem is why are we always the victim?
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:22 PM 10-14-2019
Im a troll? I have been on this forum twice as long as you.
Yet you appear to have not learned a fucking thing.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 01:22 PM 10-14-2019
In away you are right the victim is never to blame. My problem is why are we always the victim?
Stfu w the pity party. Chiefs haven't won a SB in a long time but they've had a lot of good seasons. It's a game just enjoy it as much as you can and call it a day.
[Reply]
13and3 01:28 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Yet you appear to have not learned a ****ing thing.
Because I'm an individual. I don't do crowd think. I form my own opinions and try to elicit free thought from others who actually have the capacity to think objectively, creatively and independently. That's how real problems get solved sir. I probably can't learn anything from the likes of you due to you being just white noise with no real voice or original thought
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 01:34 PM 10-14-2019
Got a question for you. Since this fan base is so great how many people do you suppose are even aware eric fisher is out?
I didn't know. Did he tell his family?
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:37 PM 10-14-2019
Because I'm an individual. I don't do crowd think. I form my own opinions and try to elicit free thought from others who actually have the capacity to think objectively, creatively and independently. That's how real problems get solved sir. I probably can't learn anything from the likes of you due to you being just white noise with no real voice or original thought
:-) blaming fans who have no control over the play on the field isn't an original thought other than its uniquely fucking stupid.

Your thought process that your "unique" beliefs somehow make you smarter than anyone else reminds of when people tell me to go listen to a certain band because they are "different" than everyone else.

99.9% of the time that is correct, they are different because well, they suck ass.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:42 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Why do people type "could of..." and "should of...." instead of "could have..." and "should have"...?

Are they just unaware of how dumb it makes them look? Like with tattoos?

I resent this :-)
[Reply]
13and3 01:43 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
:-) blaming fans who have no control over the play on the field isn't an original thought other than its uniquely ****ing stupid.

Your thought process that your "unique" beliefs somehow make you smarter than anyone else reminds of when people tell me to go listen to a certain band because they are "different" than everyone else.

99.9% of the time that is correct, they are different because well, they suck ass.
Im sure you fit in most places you go very nicely. You need outside verification i dont. Might make me smarter than you in some phases of life but not all.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:43 PM 10-14-2019
Social media/optics is the reason teams and their organizations handle things differently than they did 25+ years ago.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:48 PM 10-14-2019
So why the fuck are you posting here?

Since you already have it all fucking figured out, what can you possibly expect to learn from anyone on this forum?

Honest question.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:56 PM 10-14-2019

[Reply]
13and3 02:00 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
So why the **** are you posting here?

Since you already have it all ****ing figured out, what can you possibly expect to learn from anyone on this forum?

Honest question.
Trying to open eyes to the larger trend. We have been repeating the same mistakes as an organization for 50 years. We loose, we demand that heads roll, we start all over again. As a fan base we haven't changed our approach or learned from any mistakes. We can't see the ineffectiveness of changing defensive schemes every other year. I want us to get angry about throwing the baby out with the bath water every year just to appease our anger.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 13
« First < 7891011 1213 >
Up