ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 52
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Hall of Classics>What does everyone think everyone looks like...
AustinChief 09:27 PM 02-09-2009
Ok, pretty sure this has been done before... but a recent conversation made me think about it again....

Do you have a preconceived notion of what other Planeteers look like?

Ok, let's experiment... give a mental image description of the last person to post on this thread...
[Reply]
Jilly 03:53 PM 02-10-2009
Originally Posted by Jenson71:
No for me.
hmmmmm....not english enough? Seriously, dude, in my mind, you have an english accent
[Reply]
Midnight_Vulture 03:53 PM 02-10-2009
Originally Posted by luv:
No, I'm not talking smack. I'm giving my opinion. You seriously look very gay in that picture.
At least I dont need to use internet dating to get dates...how pathetic. How is that going by the way luv???:-)
[Reply]
beach tribe 03:54 PM 02-10-2009
Originally Posted by Midnight_Vulture:
Yeah I have already seen what you look like. Nice mail order bride by the way hahaha.:-)
I'll bet it burns your ass that she's hotter than those skanks you post on here bragging about.

"What up wit dat Brah"
[Reply]
Midnight_Vulture 03:57 PM 02-10-2009
Hahaha not quite. And I read the thread about you being in Japan and how you couldnt even seal the deal with ONE asian chick hahahahahaahha pathetic.
[Reply]
beach tribe 03:57 PM 02-10-2009
At least I dont need to use internet dating to get dates...how pathetic. How is that going by the way luv???:-)
No, you're just an attention whore, who I'm sure spends plenty of time in front of the mirror telling yourself how cool you are.

You know how you post pictures of yourself without anyone asking. Even have an Avy of yourself. You have douche written all over you.
[Reply]
Donger 03:58 PM 02-10-2009
Someone needs to nuke this person from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
[Reply]
Buck 03:58 PM 02-10-2009
Hahaha not quite. And I read the thread about you being in Japan and how you couldnt even seal the deal with ONE asian chick hahahahahaahha pathetic.
You are such a douchebag.
[Reply]
Katipan 03:58 PM 02-10-2009
Originally Posted by Jilly:
really? lol... am I close on any of the rest?
I look less Asian. More indistinguishable is-she-hawaiian-indian-mexican-flip kind of thing.

Our avatars should hang out.
[Reply]
Donger 03:59 PM 02-10-2009
Originally Posted by beach tribe:
No, your just an attention whore, who I'm sure spends plenty of time in front of the mirror telling yourself how cool you are.

You know how you post pictures of yourself without anyone asking. Even have an Avy of yourself. You have douche written all over you.
Attention horse.
[Reply]
beach tribe 03:59 PM 02-10-2009
It's not easy. See the difference between me, and you is the fact that you would have shown the pictures, and said. "look at these two biches I banged" Knowing you didn't get shit. You're right. I didn't score. I don't shoot for gutter trash like the chicks in your pics.
[Reply]
Donger 04:00 PM 02-10-2009
Originally Posted by Katipan:
I look less Asian. More indistinguishable is-she-hawaiian-indian-mexican-flip kind of thing.

Our avatars should hang out.
With a little Angie Jolie thrown in.
[Reply]
Katipan 04:00 PM 02-10-2009
Originally Posted by Donger:
Someone needs to nuke this person from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
But then he'd just log onto his real account.

Trolling trolling trolling. Trolling on the Internet.
[Reply]
FAX 04:01 PM 02-10-2009
I thought Mr. DaFace was going to rehabilitate Mr. Midnight_Doucher. Get busy, Mr. DaFace.

FAX
[Reply]
Jilly 04:01 PM 02-10-2009
Originally Posted by Donger:
With a little Angie Jolie thrown in.
then maybe more than our avatars should hang out
[Reply]
Midnight_Vulture 04:02 PM 02-10-2009
My buddy went to Japan to teach there for a year and he banged a ton of Japanese chicks. They love caucasian/American dudes...you must have ZERO game.

I do plan on going to South Korea to get me some yellow fever.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 52
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up