ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 194 of 300
« First < 94144184190191192193194 195196197198204244294 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Swanman 10:13 AM 12-15-2016
Originally Posted by Otter:
OK, I have questions:

So, Carl wants to kill Negan but instead makes him dinner while Negan's back is turned and Carl is holding a knife?

Carl kills Negan and the band of Saviors currently in Alexandria mow down everyone there, including his baby sister. He was probably wise to play the long game there.
[Reply]
Otter 11:17 AM 12-15-2016
Originally Posted by allen_kcCard:
Yeah...go back and look, the houseboat was out in the middle, they let it drift over for uploading.
I'm not going back to look at but I'll take your word for it. I was letting my dog out when the scene was happening but it still doesn't explain why a house boat was in the middle of a 4' deep pond.

Think I just need to turn off logic for this show and realize it's a zombie themed story based off a comic book.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 11:21 AM 12-15-2016
And just because I'm already bitching: how was that pool table so level on the ****ing street?
matchbooks and coasters man...just like real life...:-)

I actually thought the same thing when I saw that...
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 11:25 AM 12-15-2016
I'm not going back to look at but I'll take your word for it. I was letting my dog out when the scene was happening but it still doesn't explain why a house boat was in the middle of a 4' deep pond.

Think I just need to turn off logic for this show and realize it's a zombie themed story based off a comic book.
Not really. I mean, they stumble upon a guy's setup who was obviously hunkered down. If he had means of putting a houseboat out there and anchoring it, it's basically like having a moat. A moat full of zombies. But, just like everything else in this world, somebody came along who wanted his shit.

The houseboat doesn't bother me.
[Reply]
patteeu 11:34 AM 12-15-2016

If a zombie apocalypse just broke out and I was trying to find a safe place to sleep at night, I might put my houseboat out on my pond thinking a moat would be a useful security measure. :-)
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 12:05 PM 12-15-2016
Originally Posted by patteeu:
If a zombie apocalypse just broke out and I was trying to find a safe place to sleep at night, I might put my houseboat out on my pond thinking a moat would be a useful security measure. :-)
My wife plays The Sims semi-regularly. When she leaves it in my presence, I try to build a moat around her homes. It drives her crazy, but I contend I'm trying to provide protection her Sims. Been doing this for years. :-)
[Reply]
Sorce 12:55 PM 12-15-2016
Why did they take a bullet ridden boat over to a canoe that was close enough to hit with a stone instead of walking over to the house boat? Then, they somehow backed up their U-Haul right next to the boat that they took a bullet riddled river boat over to a canoe to get into a house boat.
They un-anchored the houseboat and floated it to shore, they made a comment about finding paddles and the wind helping.
[Reply]
patteeu 01:32 PM 12-15-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
My wife plays The Sims semi-regularly. When she leaves it in my presence, I try to build a moat around her homes. It drives her crazy, but I contend I'm trying to provide protection her Sims. Been doing this for years. :-)
:-)
[Reply]
Otter 10:56 PM 12-15-2016
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I'll take "How to Die Like Napoleon but quicker" for $1000 Alex.

Just wouldn't be a move I would make to to allow myself to be surrounded on a pond in the zombie apocalypse. Again, zombie show based on a comic. Agree to disagree.
[Reply]
frankotank 10:40 AM 12-16-2016
SOOOOO much funny in the last 20 posts or so. :-):-):-)

the pool table....moats....making him dinner....Otters picture (yeah don't back all the way up to the boat...let's drag shit 20 yards)...this place cracks me up.
I thought I'd get blasted griping about the machine gun scene and whatnot...but you guys took it up 40 notches.

hahaha...the pool table. the looks on everyones faces when he was asking someone to step up and finish the game. fuuuuuuuu THAT!
[Reply]
notorious 10:59 AM 12-16-2016
I'll take "How to Die Like Napoleon but quicker" for $1000 Alex.

Just wouldn't be a move I would make to to allow myself to be surrounded on a pond in the zombie apocalypse. Again, zombie show based on a comic. Agree to disagree.
In the Zombie Survival Guide you always want to leave an escape route.

Being out in the middle of a pond kind of leaves a person exposed without any escape route.
[Reply]
Kman34 11:21 AM 12-16-2016
Originally Posted by notorious:
In the Zombie Survival Guide you always want to leave an escape route.

Being out in the middle of a pond kind of leaves a person exposed without any escape route.
I'm thinking being here in the Midwest that if you can make it through the summer there will be a bunch of frozen Zombies this time of year that can be bulldozed ito a hole.....
[Reply]
Swanman 11:37 AM 12-16-2016
You need this zombie proof house:

[Reply]
Kman34 12:33 PM 12-16-2016
Originally Posted by Swanman:
You need this zombie proof house:

Not Negan proof
[Reply]
DJJasonp 02:33 PM 12-16-2016
Honestly not trying to be overly-judgmental here....

But if we can suspend disbelief that the dead can be reanimated, walk the earth, and kill people.....why do people get so hung up on pool tables and house boats??
[Reply]
Page 194 of 300
« First < 94144184190191192193194 195196197198204244294 > Last »
Up