ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 20
« First < 61213141516 17181920 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Jeremiah Trotter thinks Andy Reid got out-coached in a lot of games
rabblerouser 09:34 PM 09-19-2015
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-lot-of-games/

Originally Posted by Michael David Smith:
*by Michael David Smith on January 4, 2013, 8:16 AM EDT

Getty Images

Jeremiah Trotter played a total of seven seasons for Andy Reid in three different stints with the Eagles. And he thinks he lost a lot of games because Reid got out-coached.

“If it came down to both teams were even, talent-wise,*I think the opponent’s team would win if it came down to coaching,” Trotter said on 97.5 The Fanatic, via Philly.com. “Andy Reid got out-coached in a lot of games, man, a lot of big games,” Trotter continued. “Time outs, running the football, you know.”

Trotter said Reid’s offensive style made things different for the defense and the late defensive coordinator Jim Johnson, who ran the defense in Philadelphia until his death in 2008.

“As a defense, we understood we passed the ball too much. You know, there’s times we’re sitting over there like, ‘Man, listen. Just get us a couple of first downs so we can get a break.’ And I’m sure it frustrated Jim Johnson also,” Trotter said

Still, Trotter acknowledges that he won a lot of games during his time with Reid, and he says he would have given Reid a 7.5 or 8 on a scale of 1-10. I shudder to think what he’d say about a coach who was a 1.
Good coaches don't get out coached in a lot of games.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 04:36 PM 01-19-2018
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:

"Lacking in playoff breaks"?

Is this the kind of stunning analysis we can look forward to from you in the months to come, and once Smith is a Brown? God Almighty you suck, and are just plain terrible at this.
Hey, you're the dumb meth-head that has been multi-banned, copycats your master's words (another multi banned loser), and was wishing for KC failure all along.

and I am terrible at this? :-)

Go **** yourself, chump. If a team ever has ally and enemy factions, you were yet another clown that was an enemy of KC.. and should forever be regarded as a disgrace to all things Chief.
[Reply]
JENKINSWINS 05:55 PM 01-19-2018
Originally Posted by JakeF:
I didn't think that Andy Reid getting outcoached was even a question anymore.
IKR? :-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:42 PM 01-19-2018
Originally Posted by Sandy Vagina:
Hey, you're the dumb meth-head that has been multi-banned, copycats your master's words (another multi banned loser), and was wishing for KC failure all along.

and I am terrible at this? :-)

Go **** yourself, chump. If a team ever has ally and enemy factions, you were yet another clown that was an enemy of KC.. and should forever be regarded as a disgrace to all things Chief.
The opinions of a team-hopping transplant who sexually favors the most lame-dick QB to ever come out of the Frisco trash-heap mean nothing to me, nor should they to anyone else.

Cunt.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 07:49 PM 01-19-2018
The opinions of a team-hopping transplant who sexually favors the most lame-dick QB to ever come out of the Frisco trash-heap mean nothing to me, nor should they to anyone else.

Hey, for whatever the reasons I fight for the Chiefs... and you fight against the Chiefs...

I'm still a blade-weilding zealat for the team.

You? you are on the OTHER side.. screaming foulness at what you claim to be YOUR side... and standing idle.. watching what you claim as YOUR people... get slaughtered. And you wait, and smile.. as you do nothing positive for the side you claim to favor.

You are not only AFCW division scum the likes of Oakland, SD-LAC/OAK/DEN.... you are WORSE.. because you do what you do while daring to don KC garb.

**** you, and your balding Master for being anti-Chiefs. Terrible terrible fans... and somehow worse human beings.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 08:26 PM 01-19-2018
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
So, what I see here is that you say he isn't great...but kind of good, except in the clutch or in the playoffs?
I would say he is a very good coach capable of being great. He has been his own worst enemy at getting to the great plateau.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:05 PM 01-19-2018
Hey, for whatever the reasons I fight for the Chiefs...
:-):-):-):-)

Here's a better idea, sugar tits; go "fight" for a clean vagina and follow your middling, aged boy toy to yet ANOTHER salvage yard in his "storied" career.

We were representing the Chiefs just fine before you showed up with your cadre of mediocrity loving shit-eaters, thanks!
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:29 AM 01-20-2018
Since his first year after inheriting a bad team, Andy Reid's had two losing seasons in 18 years. Both were teams decimated by injuries. He turned the Chiefs around immediately and turned the Eagles around in one year.

In case you twits weren't aware, these are things that good coaches do. Not terrible ones. Last I checked, forward progress x2 and Mariota's pass to himself had nothing to do with Reid's play calling or gameplan.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 12:40 AM 01-20-2018
Hey, for whatever the reasons I fight for the Chiefs... and you fight against the Chiefs...

You? you are on the OTHER side.. screaming foulness at what you claim to be YOUR side... and standing idle.. watching what you claim as YOUR people... get slaughtered. And you wait, and smile.. as you do nothing positive for the side you claim to favor.

You are not only AFCW division scum the likes of Oakland, SD-LAC/OAK/DEN.... you are WORSE.. because you do what you do while daring to don KC garb.

**** you, and your balding Master for being anti-Chiefs. Terrible terrible fans... and somehow worse human beings.
Zealot*

Sorry for the grammar/spelling police, but it warrants merit regarding said topic...

If you want to use archaic words, spell them correctly
[Reply]
SAGA45 04:01 AM 01-20-2018
Piss and frustration.
and so the 4x platinum rock album was named :-)
[Reply]
Rausch 10:10 AM 01-20-2018
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
I would say he is a very good coach capable of being great. He has been his own worst enemy at getting to the great plateau.
I would say he is a great HC, a damned good innovator of game planning, and an excellent motivator.

He's also HORRID at play calling after his scripted plays, HORRID at in game decision making, and HORRID at understanding how offense compliments defense compliments offense.

He needs to go full DV, name an OC that knows his offense inside and out, and let that person run it. His micro-managing is what booby-traps his team's chances for success...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:47 PM 01-30-2018
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I would say he is a great HC, a damned good innovator of game planning, and an excellent motivator.

He's also HORRID at play calling after his scripted plays, HORRID at in game decision making, and HORRID at understanding how offense compliments defense compliments offense.

He needs to go full DV, name an OC that knows his offense inside and out, and let that person run it. His micro-managing is what booby-traps his team's chances for success...
Correct.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:49 PM 01-30-2018
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Since his first year after inheriting a bad team, Andy Reid's had two losing seasons in 18 years. Both were teams decimated by injuries. He turned the Chiefs around immediately and turned the Eagles around in one year.

In case you twits weren't aware, these are things that good coaches do. Not terrible ones. Last I checked, forward progress x2 and Mariota's pass to himself had nothing to do with Reid's play calling or gameplan.
Herm Edwards had some winning years, too.

I'll agree that Andy Reid is slightly better than Herm, sure.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:41 AM 04-16-2018

Who's anti-Cheifs?

I'm a bona-fide Mahomo.
[Reply]
MahiMike 07:11 AM 04-16-2018
WE ARE SOOOO LUCKY TO HAVE ANDY!

Anyone that thinks otherwise needs to find another team!
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 07:15 AM 04-16-2018
I've heard Reid was calling the plays for Mahomes win over the :-), is that not correct? just wanting to correct the record.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 20
« First < 61213141516 17181920 >
Up